Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Bamboo said:

No one has said anything at the venue. We are all sitting here. I'm in tears. I spent so much money to be here

Check her stories. I'm really sorry that happened to you. Hope you can somehow make it to the next date without too many expenses.

No one has said anything at the venue. We are all sitting here. I'm in tears. I spent so much money to be here

Congratulations to Miami, you are now a cursed destination for GodGa. 🥱🥱🥱🥱

Miami is cursed girl. I hope she's ok. And I hope people are very normal about this and not ugly or making "tour cancelled" jokes. 

Edited by hellobitchezzz

Noooooo Miami screwed once again this is bad. Mawmaw just lip synch this one time 

Lg8 ball should not include Miami, that ***** place 😮‍💨

I hope my mama is feeling okay, 

Only 3 days until the next NY shows and VMAs (assuming it's being taped this weekend too and wasn't already). I wonder how long she has to rest.

The venue has not informed the people outside. We are all just sitting here. I spent so much money to be here I literally cannot believe this 

Miami is cursed

Miami is cursed

Miami is cursed

Miami is cursed

Miami is cursed

They could try to come back after the Chicago dates before she goes to Europe, but that sucks for people who traveled there just for that :rip:

Gaga needs to avoid Miami and come to Tampa or Orlando instead 

Just now, Delicate said:

B-b-but arenas are better!!1!!11 :bibliahh:

girl not the time :rip:this has nothing to do w the venue :rip:

Single release with video ready to go on release, two new tracks released, TV show appearance featuring latest single, live performance ready to go, live debut of said single at the tour... of course someone had to **** this up  :suburban: 

Not sure why they waited until showtime to announce the cancellation…

 

:clack:

2 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

The venue has not informed the people outside. We are all just sitting here. I spent so much money to be here I literally cannot believe this 

Gurl I am so sorry. I saw her in Miami the other night and the **** down here is expensive. Hotels, ubers, the ticket...she's a mega millionaire and should refund yall and actually perform for free. Omg this is so bad I'm sorry :weeps:

Just now, Valgorie said:

Not sure why they waited until showtime to announce the cancellation…

 

:clack:

girl it ain't that hard to realize that they probably just figured it out right now :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.