Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

There was a girl on tiktok mad because she bought her Chromatica Ball outfit and it doesn't fit the "theme of the show" now and she wants to sell her tickets. I swear liddos are off sometimes. :rip: 

The aesthetic is dark… what’s easier to find than a black outfit :deadbanana4: 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

13 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

There was a girl on tiktok mad because she bought her Chromatica Ball outfit and it doesn't fit the "theme of the show" now and she wants to sell her tickets. I swear liddos are off sometimes. :rip: 

Lmao I've seen many stans on Twitter re-planning their outfits too because their initial looks were bright pink and neon green :bibliahh:

 

Like who the **** told them that THAT was Chromatica's theme? The industrial/brutalist vibe of the tour is literally from the album cover :skull: 

 

Also many fans in Dusseldorf had bright looks and killed it. I don't get the complaints, but then again its this fanbase's hobby.

Edited by State of Grace.

28 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

FYMXDS_VEAE1mvl?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

 

Is what I'm seeing real or is it just a sine?

 

FYKE9HoWAAAfBBh?format=jpg&name=small

I wouldn't have thought much of it if it weren't for the umbrella symbol, which could reference Rain On Me. The heart is obviously Stupid Love, but what could the peace sign be? Sine From Above?

1 hour ago, Sombre said:

Petty stan wars aside, Gaga has always been ahead of the curve. Look at Joanne and then look at music released in 2017. Same thing just happened with Chromatica, look what's happening with music in 2022. 

Left profile picture of Lady Gaga wearing a wide pink hat, in front of a sky-blue background.

 

The cover image features two images of a male, edited to appear as one. Top-diagonal-half image features male in all-black suit and white undershirt, in a snow-covered wooded area. Bottom-diagonal-half image features male in ripped blue jeans, flannel button down shirt in a smog-filled wooded area. Below this title: MAN OF THE WOODS, appears in capitalised handwritten print.Kesha - Rainbow (Official Album Cover).png

Minogue sitting on a couch, next to a guitar with her name and the album title placed in the center.Miley Cyrus - Younger Now (Official Album Cover).png

 

:jonny5:

55 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

:dies: so true 

The fact that all that happened in less than 48 hours :bibliahh:

54 minutes ago, Sacrifice said:

 

very underrated scene from HOG

Ugh, she's amazing

Just now, Album Leak said:

I wouldn't have thought much of it if it weren't for the umbrella symbol, which could reference Rain On Me. The heart is obviously Stupid Love, but what could the peace sign be? Sine From Above?

A bit of a stretch but

 

lady-gaga-peace-sign-tattoo.jpg

 

 

But could also just be alluding to the "while the spiritual ones pray and sleep for peace" from SL mv idk

 

Even beyond that, the pink and green colors, the sine waves. I don't want to get my hopes up too much but  :clownny:

Gaga: “Let me burn all my pink wigs and neon outfits and rebrand the tour with a darker aesthetic/theme with fame monster/born this way sequel outfits and AHS Countess inspired hair and makeup. Maybe Postsus and the other Dark Pop stans will shut up for the next few years as I craft my most colorful vibrant album in 2024.”

36 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

FYMXDS_VEAE1mvl?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

 

Is what I'm seeing real or is it just a sine?

 

FYKE9HoWAAAfBBh?format=jpg&name=small

Its coming to announce Asian, Austrian and LA dates :clownny:

10 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Its coming to announce Asian, Austrian and LA dates :clownny:

How generous of Godga to give us less fortunate liddos a digital C-word Ball experience. Now jump you mothergamers! :clownny:

Well, well, well. Looks like some girls are copying Gaga‘s homework again. :gaycat:

Sistrens coming to the Stade de France show and who do not know very well the place, I just wanted to say to be careful with your belongings especially in the metro / suburban train called RER if you take it. Sorry to be somewhat negative, but the surroundings of Stade de France are not the nicest of the Paris area. I would advise to take the minimum with you and leave all you can in your hotels or where you are staying. I think it’s important to have this in mind, sorry again if it kinda spoils the celebration ahead of this event.

1 hour ago, hellobitchezzz said:

I'm feeling the same way, and I feel like it's just going to get worse. I don't think she personally needs to say anything, it'll blow up if she does. But I do think her team needs to somehow make it known he's suspended or being investigated (if he even is.) Just something other than hearsay and random fans claiming things based on detective work.

Not to beat a dying rat, but I'm at the point where I think she needs to say something about it. With the right statement, bringing attention to it wouldn't be a big deal at the end of the day. The dancers who dedicated years of their lives to her deserve closure and deserve to know Gaga stands with them. Jeremy's video made a really good point when it comes to new dancers. The seasoned dancers are far less likely to put up with abuse because they know what they deserve, while new, young dancers often put up with it because they're new and want to take whatever opportunity they can. And surprise, guess who Richie replaced all of Gaga's seasoned dancers with? New, young dancers. It's disgusting. The longer Gaga stays quiet, the more complicit she becomes.

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

OGH are so easy to troll :ahh:

Entire base section filled with OGHs in complete SHAMBLES :ahh:

 

@Miracle you did THAT :clap3:

58 minutes ago, Artur said:

If this ***** DARES to cut Enigma out of the setlist

 

12cUJt9.gif?noredirect

She will replace it with Fun Tonight or maybe SFA :chick1: But i'm not complaining cause Fun Tonight debut could be cute but still Enigma is that girl :gaycat2:

2 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Tell me something They will never get off their high horse (pun intended) 

 

dCjzajf.jpeg

Maybe if B's act 2 gets act2ed they will get off their high horses :eli:

9 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Entire base section filled with OGHs in complete SHAMBLES :ahh:

 

@Miracle you did THAT :clap3:

WaiT, what happened?

5 minutes ago, Mix said:

She will replace it with Fun Tonight or maybe SFA :chick1: But i'm not complaining cause Fun Tonight debut could be cute but still Enigma is that girl :gaycat2:

Gunshot gunshot 

this entire forum is so bothered today :bibliahh:

 

28 minutes ago, dream8ker said:

Sistrens coming to the Stade de France show and who do not know very well the place, I just wanted to say to be careful with your belongings especially in the metro / suburban train called RER if you take it. Sorry to be somewhat negative, but the surroundings of Stade de France are not the nicest of the Paris area. I would advise to take the minimum with you and leave all you can in your hotels or where you are staying. I think it’s important to have this in mind, sorry again if it kinda spoils the celebration ahead of this event.

yeah i’m really not looking forward to going to Saint-Denis… I plan on getting there super early in the morning so I hope other people will be there 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.