Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Petty stan wars aside, Gaga has always been ahead of the curve. Look at Joanne and then look at music released in 2017. Same thing just happened with Chromatica, look what's happening with music in 2022. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Love B but my god does that fanbase (and OGHs shielding behind her) need a good dose of their own medicine.

 

dCjzajf.jpeg

 

 

OT: Perched for the livestream

1 hour ago, BadMonster said:

Not-radio-friendly equals not commercial imo... Also, what you're talking about is not at all what I mean, but as I said, I don't really know how to explain exactly what I mean. I totally disagree with you those songs are commercial

 

1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

:rip:

:relax:

5 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Love B but my god does that fanbase (and OGHs shielding behind her) need a good dose of their own medicine.

 

dCjzajf.jpeg

 

 

OT: Perched for the livestream

It is quite amusing now but you just know it's going to sell more than Chromatica first week and have higher MC in the end. Have fun while you still can, it's going to be a whole ass mess in here. 

 

dCjzajf.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Love B but my god does that fanbase (and OGHs shielding behind her) need a good dose of their own medicine.

I hope all of the tracks from her upcoming studio album will sound like the lead single 

 

they need some severe humbling lesson after years of calling LG's music as wack and portraying it as basic edm song 

31 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Ms Muhammad is broadcasting the show again tonight. :lakitu: 

As if he streamed the first one :mandown:

3 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

It is quite amusing now but you just know it's going to sell more than Chromatica first week and have higher MC in the end. Have fun while you still can, it's going to be a whole ass mess in here. 

 

dCjzajf.jpeg

Tell me something I don't know. But also, who cares? Gagz still ahead of the curve

 

dCjzajf.jpeg

 

2 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

I hope all of the tracks from her upcoming studio album will sound like the lead single 

 

they need some severe humbling lesson after years of calling LG's music as wack and portraying it as basic edm song 

They will never get off their high horse (pun intended) 

 

dCjzajf.jpeg

1 hour ago, Sacrifice said:

such a new found love with Chromatica since the tour began :clap3:

Same and I was so over the era before it :deadbanana4:

When she sneaks Heavy God Lover after the ballads section tonight :jonny5:

Just now, Almodusa said:

:dies: so true 

Not the vents and legend Eurodrigo I---- :ahh:

Not Skrillex and Bloodpop on Bey’s album :deadbanana2: 

 

ot: excited for tonights show

11 hours ago, NicoleAMatty said:

I was just watching this performance.  Like... it's nothing groundbreaking, just her and a mic, but there's something so captivating about it.

GODigma has been stuck in my head ever since. :gaygacat5:

 

Ughhh :jonny2: 

 

Less is more! It really looks like the tour was designed in order to put her in the center of everything. And ir really works!

 

 

FYMXDS_VEAE1mvl?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

 

Is what I'm seeing real or is it just a sine?

 

FYKE9HoWAAAfBBh?format=jpg&name=small

1 minute ago, Artur said:

 

Ughhh :jonny2: 

 

Less is more! It really looks like the tour was designed in order to put her in the center of everything. And ir really works!

That long shot at 0:08 :smitten: 

2 hours ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

There’s only so much benefit of a doubt I can offer Fad (re; Richy) before it’s too much. 
 

I’m not offended by an IG post she probably didn’t even post herself, but its_getting_weird.gif

I'm feeling the same way, and I feel like it's just going to get worse. I don't think she personally needs to say anything, it'll blow up if she does. But I do think her team needs to somehow make it known he's suspended or being investigated (if he even is.) Just something other than hearsay and random fans claiming things based on detective work.

i need her to cut enigma or hold my hand and add private audition to act2 right after lovegame :gaygacat5:

talents, u know? :gaygacat6:

There was a girl on tiktok mad because she bought her Chromatica Ball outfit and it doesn't fit the "theme of the show" now and she wants to sell her tickets. I swear liddos are off sometimes. :rip: 

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

There was a girl on tiktok mad because she bought her Chromatica Ball outfit and it doesn't fit the "theme of the show" now and she wants to sell her tickets. I swear liddos are off sometimes. :rip: 

Honestly. Put on a t-shirt and enjoy the show, babe. :rip:

Just now, Puttanesca said:

Honestly. Put on a t-shirt and enjoy the show, babe. :rip:

Right. Ridiculous state of mind. 

1 hour ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I think Enigma could be switched to other songs (hopefully SFA or 1000D hihi) in different shows.

 

11 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

i need her to cut enigma or hold my hand and add private audition to act2 right after lovegame :gaygacat5:

talents, u know? :gaygacat6:

Um no. She better NOT replace Enigma :biblio:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.