Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, Sugden said:

not even just bloodpop there is like 5 people who worked on chromatica there

and people said we were crazy for comparing

 

dCjzajf.jpg

 

Not even just the sound

 

dCjzajf.jpeg

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

24 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Wasn't it confirmed it's not Harley?

Not by any reliable source. 

Just now, BadMonster said:

No reliable source (meaning studio, Gaga, or anyone attached to the film) has confirmed she's signed on for the movie at all from what I've seen tho

Yeah, but the reliable sources have said she is playing Harley Quinn, I think it was Jordan Ruimy’s only source that said her character is not Harley. 

25 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Tell me which songs are really radio friendly or sound like something radio would eat up...

 

As I said, don't really know how to put it into words, but most artists have more polished songs/commercial sounds

I don't call them radio friendly but songs like Free woman, Fun tonight, Plastic doll, Sine from above and 1000 Doves cannot be more basic, polished or commercialized :beach: 

I want Gaga to have a lot of producers for her next album like Beyoncé with REN. 

There’s only so much benefit of a doubt I can offer Fad (re; Richy) before it’s too much. 
 

I’m not offended by an IG post she probably didn’t even post herself, but its_getting_weird.gif

About the richy thing, the dancers all praised her and said how amazing of a human being she is, so its not like she was defending richy behind the scenes or anything if that was the cause the dancers would have said it already.

So i rather think he is just fulfilling his last duties as her choreographer than just assuming she is trying to protect him like a lot of monsters are doing, cause of course they would assume the worst possibility.

Cause to be honest it seems like some of you don't even like this woman anymore, you just like hating on her.

 

dCjzajf.jpeg

49 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

I don't call them radio friendly but songs like Free woman, Fun tonight, Plastic doll, Sine from above and 1000 Doves cannot be more basic, polished or commercialized :beach: 

:rip:

such a new found love with Chromatica since the tour began :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Sacrifice said:

such a new found love with Chromatica since the tour began :clap3:

Yes! So happy to see that.

:heart:

52 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Not-radio-friendly equals not commercial imo... Also, what you're talking about is not at all what I mean, but as I said, I don't really know how to explain exactly what I mean. I totally disagree with you those songs are commercial

Maybe not cookie cutter is the word 

Edited by Mix

6 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Yes! So happy to see that.

:heart:

always appreciated it for sure, but i think we were just missing performances and interaction etc..

 

feels like the album has been given a new life :flame:

I think Enigma could be switched to other songs (hopefully SFA or 1000D hihi) in different shows.

5 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I think Enigma could be switched to other songs (hopefully SFA or 1000D hihi) in different shows.

Ugh :chick3:

7 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I think Enigma could be switched to other songs (hopefully SFA or 1000D hihi) in different shows.

No

Perry Meek liking that shady Richy tweet. Miss thing is being dealt with.:clap:

Ms Muhammad is broadcasting the show again tonight. :lakitu: 

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Ms Muhammad is broadcasting the show again tonight. :lakitu: 

How many hours till it starts?

33 minutes ago, Sacrifice said:

always appreciated it for sure, but i think we were just missing performances and interaction etc..

 

feels like the album has been given a new life :flame:

The way I’m so happy reading this, lmao, almost like it’s my album or smh

:emofish:
:heart:

Honestly, some of y'all were giving delulu with the SL/BMS comparisons but I see it now with the tracklist and other stuff being out. 

 

dCjzajf.jpeg

 

11 minutes ago, Kevin Parker said:

How many hours till it starts?

6 or 7?

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

6 or 7?

Can’t wait

 

dCjzajf.jpeg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.