Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Wow Bloodpop & Co. kinda snaps today.

 

giphy.gif

 

I'm quite surprised Burns and Tchami weren't booked though.

 

giphy.gif

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

Does she do the whole run of the show mere hours before the show? That's insane. Come through stamina. 

I really hope she keeps 1000 doves and Bore Tonight far away from my show

 

:gaycat6:

29 minutes ago, Miichael said:

 

Who even cares if the outfit matches the theme of the tour? :deadbanana2: There will be locals there dressed as PokerFaceGa and TelephoneGa and they will be getting their lives :rip:

Agreed! Like your bright and neon costumes are still a part of the Chromatica era? Also locals/straights literally will wear a pizza costume to be quirky cause it's ~Gaga~. There's always a ******* straight girl dressed as a food item at her concerts.

First GOD Tonight performance tonight? I am READY :jonny5:

Fun Tonight?????

omg i wonnnnn :jonny5:

 

 

ot: gaga trendsetter wbk 

#JusticeForChromatica

Rolling Stone talked to her team about the richy mess, seems like they already dealing with the case

 

 

3 minutes ago, Sugden said:

Rolling Stone talked to her team about the richy mess, seems like they already dealing with the case

 

 

Oh he's OVER over, we love to see it :WAP:

This is going to get really messy :deadbanana2:

 

But these voices need to be heard and I'm glad that they're taking steps towards sacking him. Such a harrowing experience for all the dancers. Hope some of them can be back when he's gone for good, or just find better work environments in general that can provide them the respect, support and peace that they desire, and most importantly, deserve.

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

I mean, it was all bad timing but I also understand the dancers pov, they knew that in order to get this guy dealt with it would need a moment of public attention. 

 

I'm pretty surer he's gone even if she doesn't fire him after the tour is over. But I could her team putting out a statement if this gets out of control. 

The entire RS article is so scathing and damning, how did this POS get away with so much over the years  :deadbanana4:  being Gaga's choreographer really got to his head this badly, huh?

 

Yeah he's OVER after this.

This is why Gaga started her whole "be kind" personality because she knew one day this whole Richy mess was going to come out

Ugh if only I were her PR team. You would have a statement NOW, that was prepared more than a week ago. She would make a speech at the show tonight. She'd be opening up a sector of the Born This Way Foundation that focuses on workplace abuse. And she'd start an internal view of her entire team and those that work under them to make sure everyone is up to standards. Then a sit down with Oprah to discuss how she didn't know and how she herself was gaslit by the rat.

3 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

if Fad Tonight replaces Enigma I will fume

 

12cUJt9.gif?noredirect

It’s not she already rehearsed Enigma. I really don’t know where Fun Tonight would fit in the set list.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.