Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Is it me or does her face look extremely angular? Is this some next level contouring or did she get jaw implants? No shade because she is serving Count Gagula and I'm living

35 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I can see him betraying her for some credit or payment tbh. Then he can go to the press and talk **** about her, tell private things, lie about her... Maybe saying "Gaga knew about the working environment, I told her several times and she ignored me"... 

The working environment that he created and is responsible for? Let him try it. It'll be press for the tour once she's vindicated and he's gone.

 

This is just :jonny2: she can't stop performing this song, it was made for stadiums

3 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

Gar is a proven box office draw, she should get at least $10m for JFAD

 

WaHTHAb.thumb.gif.95e302344b43cdfa3619aa

the way her film aconyms thusfar are HAG and JFAD :skull:

 

WaHTHAb.thumb.gif.95e302344b43cdfa3619aa

11 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Is it me or does her face look extremely angular? Is this some next level contouring or did she get jaw implants? No shade because she is serving Count Gagula and I'm living

The fillers have made her face a sculpted block of concrete. It looks cvnt with the makeup she has on tour tho!

Not Chromatica ball turning into Covid ball.:rip:

Gar better wear that Stupid Bomb face shield when she go through the audience during Free Woman. If she get covid and cancel the rest of her shows, we lost again.:rip:

IMO she should get the same paycheck as Joaquin Phoenix for JFAD. She's had TWO box office hits in a row now. JLaw was commanding a $20M salary after Hunger Games and Silver Linings Playbook, I don't see why Gaga couldn't as well. It's clear she's one of the few female actresses people will actually go out of their way to watch.

1 hour ago, PlERRE said:

I can see him betraying her for some credit or payment tbh. Then he can go to the press and talk **** about her, tell private things, lie about her... Maybe saying "Gaga knew about the working environment, I told her several times and she ignored me"... 

This narrative would not work for him because the dancers themselves said Gaga didn't know **** about it, which obviously makes me think that he could have passed the fact that they left as "they found new jobs, they're moving on with their careers, schedule conflicts, etc" especially since Gaga hasn't really been dancing/doing any pop shows/filming MVs for...two 2-3 years now? And some of them haven't even danced with her since JWT or BTWBall.

 

Gaga is the big boss at the end of the day, but she isn't in direct contact with them and is no longer hanging out with her dancers like she used to. It breaks my heart how Michael for example said that he stayed silent because he loved her so much. Kevin mentioned that Gaga & co. have been informed and he's hoping they investigate the allegations and rectify it so we'll see.

 

As much as we all want Richy gone asap, it won't be instantaneous. There's likely a serious investigation that needs to take place and her legal/PR teams have to figure out the best possible way to deal with this situation without derailing the tour because there are hundreds of people and lots of $$$$$ involved here. I could him maybe getting suspended for a while, but he most likely won't officially leave the Haus until they're done with the tour. This woman is just cursed.

 

Edited by State of Grace.

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=Rc2oR8fmPk8

 

if anyone's nosy and wants to see inside the private jet here's a website with a 3D walkthrough. I'm a bit of an avgeek lol

30 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

This is just :jonny2: she can't stop performing this song, it was made for stadiums

I was just watching this performance.  Like... it's nothing groundbreaking, just her and a mic, but there's something so captivating about it.

GODigma has been stuck in my head ever since. :gaygacat5:

Edited by NicoleAMatty

Not sure why she can't just do a "these allegations are a liability, understandably, you must step down" kind of gentle firing so he doesn't go all Laurieanne/Rob Fusar style scorched earth if she's worried about that, or feels bad sinces he's been there forever. 

 

18 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

This narrative would not work for him because the dancers themselves said Gaga didn't know **** about it, which obviously makes me think that he could have passed the fact that they left as "they found new jobs, they're moving on with their careers, schedule conflicts, etc" especially since Gaga hasn't really been dancing/doing any pop shows/filming MVs for...two 2-3 years now? And some of them haven't even danced with her since JWT or BTWBall.

 

Gaga is the big boss at the end of the day, but she isn't in direct contact with them and is no longer hanging out with her dancers like she used to. It breaks my heart how Michael for example said that he stayed silent because he loved her so much. Kevin mentioned that Gaga & co. have been informed and he's hoping they investigate the allegations and rectify it so we'll see.

 

As much as we all want Richy gone asap, it won't be instantaneous. There's likely a serious investigation that needs to take place and her legal/PR teams have to figure out the best possible way to deal with this situation without derailing the tour because there are hundreds of people and lots of $$$$$ involved here. I could him maybe getting suspended for a while, but he most likely won't officially leave the Haus until they're done with the tour. This woman is just cursed.

 

I forgot she has PR. They always seem so useless for her. 

 

27 minutes ago, Protocol said:

IMO she should get the same paycheck as Joaquin Phoenix for JFAD. She's had TWO box office hits in a row now. JLaw was commanding a $20M salary after Hunger Games and Silver Linings Playbook, I don't see why Gaga couldn't as well. It's clear she's one of the few female actresses people will actually go out of their way to watch.

 

JFAD sounds like Jennifer Lawrence shade. :rip: 

 

I agrih, Joaquin getting 20M and her getting, like 1.2M would be kind of ridiculous. I know he's instrumental to the whole thing exisiting in the first place, but if his is that high, they should bump her up to double digits at least. 

2 minutes ago, eleganceislearned said:

I forgot she has PR. They always seem so useless for her. 

 

I wouldn't really say that tbh. Her PR isnt Taylor/Beyoncé level good but she has still has a great team and Bobbé does a great job most of the time imo. (unless it involves getting songs playlisted etc which seems to be out of his reach :toofunny3:)

42 minutes ago, Soup in Teapot said:

Not Chromatica ball turning into Covid ball.:rip:

Gar better wear that Stupid Bomb face shield when she go through the audience during Free Woman. If she get covid and cancel the rest of her shows, we lost again.:rip:

you’re talking as if hundreds of other artists performing as well aren’t in the same situation as her… 

Yeah it's gonna look real bad for Gaga if we don't get updates about this situation, considering how much she's advocated for kindness, against sexual assault, etc. 

Like, she doesn't even have to make an Instagram post. Just communicate via a source through People or TMZ or something like that

3 hours ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

Jeremy's video is heartbreaking. To think that Richy was bad enough to make this many dancers decide to quit working for LADY GAGA... Like, that's a total dream job to these people. God, I hope he gets what's coming to him.

what video?

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I wouldn't really say that tbh. Her PR isnt Taylor/Beyoncé level good but she has still has a great team and Bobbé does a great job most of the time imo. (unless it involves getting songs playlisted etc which seems to be out of his reach :toofunny3:)

IDK, I feel she's one person who really needs Taylor/Beyonce level PR tho. She's a big star. I'd feel different if she was in the married and raising babies stage of her life and taking huge breaks between projects, but she's still going full steam ahead and now has a fledging acting career. I kind of feel like Arthur Fogel (her touring agent) has diffused more mess than her PR people. I'm remembering that time there was a concert promoter putting her on the same bill as R.Kelly right after her Sound of Music slay at the Oscars, and him being like "no uh-uh," and also defending her touring stats during ARTPOP and correcting the press etc. 

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

 

still not over this, SCALP me Gar :deadbanana4:

 

that choreo is TRAGIC :deadbanana4: Richy strikes again.

luckily most of the rest of the tours choreo is more refined compared to his usual output. Man cannot understand SMOOTH dancing

I am hopeful though that she'll say something. I remember it took her several days to figure out how to respond to the R Kelly stuff. Still, I hate the fact that she tagged Richy on IG.

2 minutes ago, eleganceislearned said:

IDK, I feel she's one person who really needs Taylor/Beyonce level PR tho. She's a big star. I'd feel different if she was in the married and raising babies stage of her life and taking huge breaks between projects, but she's still going full steam ahead and now has a fledging acting career. I kind of feel like Arthur Fogel (her touring agent) has diffused more mess than her PR people. I'm remembering that time there was a concert promoter putting her on the same bill as R.Kelly right after her Sound of Music slay at the Oscars, and him being like "no uh-uh," and also defending her touring stats during ARTPOP and correcting the press etc. 

skkdksfkssk I remember that mess :deadvision:

 

I donno honestly I just think that it takes a really good manager/PR team (+her talent, devotion and intelligence obviously) to lead that organized, concerted image rebranding and readjustment post-ARTPOP leading up to Joanne/ASIB. Some things could be better and I do believe that she needs Tay/Bey's level PR as well, but it could be worse too lol. I just hope they deal with this asap and hopefully this is the last year we hear of R*chy J*ckson.

10 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I am hopeful though that she'll say something. I remember it took her several days to figure out how to respond to the R Kelly stuff. Still, I hate the fact that she tagged Richy on IG.

she's serving "that's my man and I am sticking by his side" vibes with this slow ass response. I get there is a lot at stake here but better to fire him and worry about the legalities later. Ultimately, you got to weigh the pros and cons and right now keeping him is MORE of a con. Not only will this inevitably be picked up by media but then they will begin spinning the narrative that Gaga is defending him because he is STILL on her team. If she drops him then when the media rollout occurs they can at least include that she fired him shortly after the allegations broke out. She / her team need to think strategically here. I get it is tough and I get she may be facing lawsuits from Richy if she breaks his contract or whatever but his firing needs to happen and it needs to happen QUICKLY. Not after the tour. it needs to happen within a week or so or else homegirl is about to get dragged in this mess which is sad because Richy is the one that should be dragged

5 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

LoveGame — 265,772 *biggest day ever*

Alejandro — 181,757 *biggest day ever*

The Edge Of Glory — 146,368 *biggest day this year*

 

The way Allahandro keeps increasing although it wasn't even performed.

WaHTHAb.thumb.gif.95e302344b43cdfa3619aa

Omg :jonny5: 

 

the fact all of these songs are my favorite gaga song of all time (the power of third single) along with Alice and ARUTW :jonny: 

1 hour ago, Soup in Teapot said:

Not Chromatica ball turning into Covid ball.:rip:

Gar better wear that Stupid Bomb face shield when she go through the audience during Free Woman. If she get covid and cancel the rest of her shows, we lost again.:rip:

Why would she cancel the rest of the shows? At worst two shows might get cancelled or rescheduled hopefully. 

Y’all need to stop catastrophizing so much about Gaga. :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.