Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

the viral after viral tiktok videos at my fyp... this song is really trending at tiktok:WAP:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

what do we think vanish into you will sound like? 

Just now, Ricardo1993 said:

what do we think vanish into you will sound like? 

The Edge of Glory

From the New Orleans reddit page of someone who was an extra this morning

 

Quote

Ob hey I just got home from this!

It wasn't a pop up performance, they were filming a commercial for the Super Bowl. We were wearing shirts they gave us about NOLA Strong but also California Strong and North Carolina Strong. Also had a bunch of military and police at the front. I guess some kind of tribute for the first responders during the New Years terrorist attack here, Hurricane Helene last year in NC, and the LA fires going on rn.

We didn't get a ton of info ahead of time (as is typical) so I didn't even know it was Lady Gaga until she started singing and the woman next to me said "My friends heard it was going to be Gaga, but I did 'g believe them!" lol.

If yall want to make some extra cash, New Orleans has a decent amount of background acting and stand in gigs available. Really easy to get into it with no experience--my first ever gig was on live national television with Billy Porter and I was just in a crowd of people pretending to dance. I don't get booked a ton bc of dyed hair and visible tattoos and piercings, but there's things for all types of people if you've got the time for it

 

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

From the New Orleans reddit page of someone who was an extra this morning

 

 

I'm starting to get the vibe that Gaga wants to give art and also political involvement in this era. 

She's having such a massive cultural moment :wanda: fans, GP, her industry peers. It's like all the stars aligned for this moment wow.

 

Fun fact: Jessie attended TCB! Queen! :heart2:

 

 

Just now, Infernal Paradise said:

She's having such a massive cultural moment :wanda: fans, GP, her industry peers. It's like all the stars aligned for this moment wow.

 

Fun fact: Jessie attended TCB! Queen! :heart2:

 

 

I remember she stanned Chromatica as well. 

3 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

what do we think vanish into you will sound like? 

I hope it will be more or less mid tempo like Sexxx Dreams with an explosive chorus, rich instrumental but lowkey verses. 

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

From the New Orleans reddit page of someone who was an extra this morning

 

 

That makes sense, tho I still don't understand how Fox decided to book Gaga of all people:deadbanana4:Did her dad recommend her cuz...

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Good morning are we winning

yes stable everywhere spotify, apple music, tiktok

18 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

She's doubling Beyoncé's daily streams even without the album out so I think she might surpass her to become the 8th most streamed female artist in overall credits this year. 

Unfortunately, I don't think she'll reach that high for the foreseeable future.

 

Most Streamed Female Artists (All Credits)

8. Beyoncé: 28,848,636,974 (+17,382,161)

9. Karol G: 28,685,470,648 (+16,056,836)

10. SZA: 28,529,826,076 (+36,301,239)

11. Sia: 26,606,728,987 (+9,444,526)

12. Lady Gaga: 26,293,517,185 (+33,060,007)

 

She's obviously going to pass Sia soon, but I'm not fully confident on SZA or Karol G for a variety of reasons. Beyoncé should be possible, but we also need to see how MAYHEM holds and what the tour boost will do for Bey. Keep in mind Beyoncé's base level daily streams have been around 10-11M, she's only higher right now due to the Grammys and this might be around where she'll be with the tour boost as well.

 

I'm just hoping Gaga is able to reach Top 10 by the end of the year personally. 🤞

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

From the New Orleans reddit page of someone who was an extra this morning

 

 

Omg, imagine the reactions of the first responders who were excited and expecting to hear Abracadabra live, only to get Hold My Hand instead. :cries:

 

Spoiler

:suburban:

 

58 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Yeah but I meant, which part is the sample exactly? I listened to it and can't figure out :thing:

https://www.whosampled.com/sample/1256726/Lady-Gaga-Abracadabra-Siouxsie-and-the-Banshees-Spellbound/ 

 

Got you sis

19 minutes ago, Burqa said:

 

let's not get carried away now. i expect a 1.5M average for album tracks. maybe disease will pull 2M but that's it 

Girl are you talking about Katy Perry? :deadbanana4:

  • Popular Post

ABRACADABRA Z100 TRACKER


5:18 AM - Abracadabra

9:24 AM - Abracadabra

 

two plays; ties all time record 

 

WIOQ - Philadelphia's biggest pop station

 

12:43 AM - Abracadabra

2:43 AM - Abracadabra

4:03 AM - Abracadabra 

5:41 AM - Abracadabra

9:24 AM - Abracadabra 


one of the biggest stations (I believe it's top 10 for pop, will verify) in the country being SO supportive of abracadabra this early on is powerful, sends a message of support and could impact other stations to get on board.


This is like sub-power rotation, wow!

Just now, Denim said:

ABRACADABRA Z100 TRACKER


5:18 AM - Abracadabra

9:24 AM - Abracadabra

 

two plays; ties all time record 

 

WIOQ - Philadelphia's biggest pop station

 

12:43 AM - Abracadabra

2:43 AM - Abracadabra

4:03 AM - Abracadabra 

5:41 AM - Abracadabra

9:24 AM - Abracadabra 


one of the biggest stations (I believe it's top 10 for pop, will verify) in the country being SO supportive of abracadabra this early on is powerful, sends a message of support and could impact other stations to get on board.


This is like sub-power rotation, wow!

:duca:

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

Omg, imagine the reactions of the first responders who were excited and expecting to hear Abracadabra live, only to get Hold My Hand instead. :cries:

 

  Hide contents

:suburban:

 

the first responders will be like "did she just released a new ballad song???"

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I remember she stanned Chromatica as well. 

I have been wanting them to collab since her Tough Love days, I just know their voice will sound amazing together:clownny:

Just now, FameFatale said:

Apparently she looked beautiful and was wearing a big hat too. 

spacer.png

disease 62k tiktok

abracadabra 45k tiktok (day 3)

 

mastercard dance challenge is smart

Edited by rickycabello123

  • Popular Post

The final chorus with the added synths and operatic vocals in the background :jonnycat: pure euphoria

She needs to push abraSMASHadra more before it starts peaking tomorrow!!!! Cancel the random HMH concert right now and hire back those 70 dancers for a last minute performance in Bourbon Street!

3 minutes ago, Denim said:

ABRACADABRA Z100 TRACKER


5:18 AM - Abracadabra

9:24 AM - Abracadabra

 

two plays; ties all time record 

 

WIOQ - Philadelphia's biggest pop station

 

12:43 AM - Abracadabra

2:43 AM - Abracadabra

4:03 AM - Abracadabra 

5:41 AM - Abracadabra

9:24 AM - Abracadabra 


one of the biggest stations (I believe it's top 10 for pop, will verify) in the country being SO supportive of abracadabra this early on is powerful, sends a message of support and could impact other stations to get on board.


This is like sub-power rotation, wow!

We want those spins next tracking week:WAP:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.