Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

POP:

 

#44 (+6) Abracadabra 

+153 spins / +0.394 audience

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Jessie Ware posting on her ig story i'm crying i love them so much 

1 minute ago, Burqa said:

how much do you guys think the album will do on spotify on the first day? i think if abra stays somewhat stable and with the current hype it can do 35M :jonny: 

DWAS 11M, Disease as opening and rebound single 6M, Abracadabra 9M, 3M average of 11 songs, so 59M.:gaycat5:

I don't want to jinx it and not complaining at all, but seems like they fixed the servers just in time for the abra release? Surprisingly, I have not seen the ATRL timeout thing since then. 

 

Oh Abracasmasha, you cured the disease. :jonny2:

3 minutes ago, Diocles said:


Girl the album has 15 songs, not 3. 
 

She's doing at least 50M

 

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

DWAS 11M, Disease as opening and rebound single 6M, Abracadabra 9M, 3M average of 11 songs, so 59M.:gaycat5:

let's not get carried away now. i expect a 1.5M average for album tracks. maybe disease will pull 2M but that's it 

I just want mayhem to exceed chromatica's week 1 numbers. I adjusted my prediction to around 60M. 

Most Streamed Female Artists (Lead Streams)

8. Lady Gaga: 26,076,478,895 (↑)

9. Beyoncé: 26,066,290,025 (↓)

 

Gaga finally surpassed Beyoncé in lead streams (she possibly will with features included later this year too). We seem to be getting along well with the Hive since Sunday though so I won't thread it but thought I would share here. :mandown:

 

Like I've continued to say, Beyoncé is Gaga's true boatmate. :sistrens:

2 minutes ago, Burqa said:

 

let's not get carried away now. i expect a 1.5M average for album tracks. maybe disease will pull 2M but that's it 

1.5m average? 1000 Doves did 2m and that was the lowest on chromatica

4 minutes ago, Burqa said:

 

let's not get carried away now. i expect a 1.5M average for album tracks. maybe disease will pull 2M but that's it 

The album tracks shouldn't debut with 1.5M, if they do then that's a pretty terrible start for the album release. I think the first half of the album will be around 3-4M per track and then will start to tail off as the album goes on down to 2-3M. 1.5M would be a very low debut on global Spotify, and I don't think that'll happen, I think most tracks will debut in the upper half of the top 200.

2 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Most Streamed Female Artists (Lead Streams)

8. Lady Gaga: 26,076,478,895 (↑)

9. Beyoncé: 26,066,290,025 (↓)

 

Gaga finally surpassed Beyoncé in lead streams (she possibly will with features included later this year too). We seem to be getting along well with the Hive since Sunday so I won't thread it but thought I would share here. :mandown:

She's doubling Beyoncé's daily streams even without the album out so I think she might surpass her to become the 8th most streamed female artist in overall credits this year. 

25 minutes ago, Plasticdoll said:

Why would it be a tribute though? Gaga promoted TFM, BTW AND ARTPOP on SNL with performances i don't see how it would be different?

I think because the SNL50 concert is not a normal episode where she is solely billed as the musical guest, it's a compilation of artists who have performed on the show in the past.

Not mad at the HMH tribute since 1st I love the song 2nd its just a commercial 3rd its the super bowl so not really that interesting for international fans

 

taylor2.thumb.gif.61c7c7fcfb989714dda1c2

Abracadabra video for the first 12 hours of day 4 stand at ~1.3M. If it keeps up we should get ~2.6M which would be a ~21% decrease. Not too bad.

5 minutes ago, Burqa said:

 

let's not get carried away now. i expect a 1.5M average for album tracks. maybe disease will pull 2M but that's it 

Stupid Love did more than 3m i think when Chromatica was released. No way Disease will just do 2m int he album release when it is now doing 1.3m.

  • Popular Post

 

15,4 M views

 

1,1 M likes 

 

 

I think Vanish Into You will do well, since it will have the good will of Abracadabra + DWAS + album release hype. I also think there's a chance Zomebieboy has a moment in September/October and could get a 4th single release :agaycatabra: Without or without a video 

Wouldn't a HACga SB commercial boost DWAS even more :dies:

2 hours ago, GipJo said:

Twinks can be top

:suburban:

bobby is an overgrown rock troll from frozen not a twink. open the schools

 

:khalyan:

what is this about another tribute? where is she even performing? does miss gar think she's on a butlin's cruise ship or something? :deadbanana4:

 

AMAZING update for abracasmashra. i'm so happy disease got a boost too, i knew it would have it's moment eventually. this era is actually shaping up to be art AND the charts i can't believe it :chick3:

3 minutes ago, selfieclownt said:

I think because the SNL50 concert is not a normal episode where she is solely billed as the musical guest, it's a compilation of artists who have performed on the show in the past.

SNL is a pop show, they would want you to perform your popular songs as much as possible. Why would they want to turn it into some classic cover show?

:suburban:

15 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Not her performing ******* Holy My Feet at that commercial/tribute. She has way better ballads ffff

 

Hope you enjoy it sis @EnigmaticAndroid

 

eastenders2.gif

Not that ugly, shoddy, HAG flopT getting dredged up

 

spacer.png

Gaga's Tiktok about to surpass 3M likes in just 3 days (2.9M now)

 

:agaycatabra:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.