Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I love that our base is SO active these days but I also somewhat hate it because I'm missing 80+% of the posts in here and definitely missing some crucial piece of info like the name of that one dancer :gaycat3:

 

Also has anyone figured out what the Siouxsie sample is yet?

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

They asked for a song that smashed :foot:

It smashed tho

 

Spoiler

For a month or two :khalyan:

 

Oh wow… 

Now we need Interscope CEO to call Spotify CEO and say "put it in every single playlist out there NOW!" 

 

:WAP:

19 minutes ago, RejoiceGaga said:

I have been stalking this forum for years & have never posted but this is the BEST time I have ever experienced being in this fanbase!!!

OMG and your username literally matching the moment and sentiment :jonny5:

48 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

The first time I listened to Abra I really thought "Yeah, this is gonna flop into oblivion" not because I thought it was bad, but because it didn't sound like any recent hits, thank God I was wrong :WAP:

She has said her biggest hits usually don't sound like anything that's trending at the moment. She's just able to move culture in her direction.

  • Popular Post
54 minutes ago, Extinctkid said:

 

 

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

This re-interpretation of Born This Way. I- :hoetenks:

wait the song needs to do like another 6m today to beat texas hold em right? in streams that is

6 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

This re-interpretation of Born This Way. I- :hoetenks:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Well, Gaga did say nothing about fatties

 

:suburban:

 

 

 

 

I started streaming on AM and the auto play is sending me

 

The first time was Truth Hurts by Lizzo and the second was You've Got The Love by Flo :dies:

 

Gar is truly in a league of her own

Just imaginé if garden of eden is the next single and it smashes too.

 

Two back to back electropop solo hits in 2025 gee

Yay it rose. I missed the update cos of work. :gaycat6:

 

She really deserves this I hope it stays stable/rising for a long time. 

1 minute ago, gab00 said:

Just imaginé if garden of eden is the next single and it smashes too.

 

Two back to back electropop solo hits in 2025 gee

I predict this too. Even if single #3 doesn't smash, I think the hype alone for the MV will be huge.

 

I hope the label gives her big coin cause she won't have Master Card's money again.

I better see Miss Man at the top of every single big playlist tomorrow. Now is the time to open the fawking purse, Intercourse Records.

 

:suburban:

Edited by Bad News

6 minutes ago, gab00 said:

Just imaginé if garden of eden is the next single and it smashes too.

 

Two back to back electropop solo hits in 2025 gee

Zombieboy is another dark horse too :WAP:

11 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Also has anyone figured out what the Siouxsie sample is yet?

We need a post with the breakdown of the sample to go viral. I saw one on Threads but I'm not downloading that app :toofunny3:

21 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

When's the last time a dance song like this smashed in the US? 

Levitating?

  • Popular Post

POP:

 

#44 (+6) Abracadabra 

 

+153 spins / +0.394 audience

  • Popular Post

dk if posted already but

 

AM Germany

 

#6 Abracadabra (+6)

 

ezgif-36ecb45314006.thumb.gif.351db5385f

15 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Also has anyone figured out what the Siouxsie sample is yet?

 

Spellbound!

Okay I saw where the sample was but I just don't think it's very significant :rip: I'm surprised it's even credited 

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

spacer.png

favorite look of hers in a loooong time

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.