Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Her original tiktok did so well, she should post another abracadabra themed video soon 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

Global Spotify Day 104:

Disease - 1,300,498
Break my Soul - 891,452 
 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Okay I saw where the sample was but I just don't think it's very significant :rip: I'm surprised it's even credited 

It is very subtlety added on the pre-chorus and the bridge, actually pretty impressive considering the same producer worked for A** *a*

Edited by paperfectdelusion

4 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

POP:

 

#44 (+6) Abracadabra 

 

+153 spins / +0.394 audience

Oh lets go :gaygacat5:

Open up your purse interscope! Make your calls! 

Just now, hausofdave said:

Global Spotify Day 104:

Disease - 1,300,498
Break my Soul - 891,452 
 

spacer.png

Another one in the basket :dies:

 

 

spacer.png

  • Popular Post

DWAS: 70.18 (+0.12)

ABS: 75.36 (-0.17)

  • Popular Post

First Spotify #1 for Abracadabra:

Spotify Ukraine: #1 Abracadabra:agaycatabra:

She manifested when she screamed: ''Arrest me Russia!'':WAP:

 

3 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

DWAS: 70.18 (+0.12)

ABS: 75.36 (-0.17)

HE NEEDS TO FALL FASTER :mazen:

After playing the song over a hundred times, I can say with finality that the best part of the song is the second pre-chorus.

 

Like a poem said by a lady in red
You hear the last few words of your life
With a haunting glance, now you're both in a trance
It's time to cast your spell on the night

 

 

Nobody does it like her.

9 minutes ago, Mittens said:

 

Spellbound!

Yeah but I meant, which part is the sample exactly? I listened to it and can't figure out :thing:

4 minutes ago, GipJo said:

First Spotify #1 for Abracadabra:

Spotify Ukraine: #1 Abracadabra:agaycatabra:

She manifested when she screamed: ''Arrest me Russia!'':WAP:

 

💙💛 

Just now, FailSafe said:

After playing the song over a hundred times, I can say with finality that the best part of the song is the second pre-chorus.

 

Like a poem said by a lady in red
You hear the last few words of your life
With a haunting glance, now you're both in a trance
It's time to cast your spell on the night

 

 

Nobody does it like her.

It's like the best thing I've ever heard in my entire life honestly. This song is just so full of incredible hooks, but that pre-chorus is probably the best she's ever had.

 

 

16 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

Theres apparently a CBS version? :rip: Sorry I never knew about it

 

I assumed there would be a TV edit without the screaming part, is there anything else different?

1 minute ago, Namiskine said:

Yeah but I meant, which part is the sample exactly? I listened to it and can't figure out :thing:

First verse of Spellbound = Prechorus B of Abra

Only Gaga could smash with a trance pop dance song :alexz2:

1 minute ago, Namiskine said:

Yeah but I meant, which part is the sample exactly? I listened to it and can't figure out :thing:

Apparently some synths at this song at 00:10 starts playing on Abra during the prechorus or something

I have a feeling she will have the covers of AM's Todays Hits and TTH beginning tomorrow 

 

:agaycatabra:

1 hour ago, Namiskine said:

#5 - 6,184,120 (+232,958)

 

spacer.png

It's gonna peak tomorrow but at least it's stable for the whole week :clap3:

Edited by Rhiannon

 

 

It looks like the official sponsor for Gagacabana kinda confirmed the info we got :dies:

 

"Since everyone is going to be in Rio, I'm definitely not going to miss out, right?! 🤭"

Just now, Rhiannon said:

It's gonna peak tomorrow but at least it's stable :clap3:

And gain probably 25M+ in playlisting though, so it could get another wind. 

8 minutes ago, Zerocoke said:

It's like the best thing I've ever heard in my entire life honestly. This song is just so full of incredible hooks, but that pre-chorus is probably the best she's ever had.

 

 

The chorus and the post chorus are extremely catchy by themselves, but that second-prechorus is just otherworldly. This song is overloaded with hooks yet they didn't feel redundant at all. That magic can only be casted by Gaga. Only Gaga can make that sht work. What a ****** special of an artist.

Edited by FailSafe

32 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

I love that our base is SO active these days but I also somewhat hate it because I'm missing 80+% of the posts in here and definitely missing some crucial piece of info like the name of that one dancer :gaycat3:

 

Also has anyone figured out what the Siouxsie sample is yet?

I actually know the name of that dancer and have seen your post asking about him before but I am choosing to ignore it since I find u cute and u don't need to be thinking about anyone else but ME :khalyan2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.