Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

:agaycatabra:Abracadabra, BREAKING news! :agaycatabra:

 

OH YOU THOUGHT WE WERE DONE? WE'RE JUST GETTING STARTED!


 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Day 2 Total - 22.7K (+11.4k)

Day 3 Total - 39.8K (+17.1K)

biggest update on Day 1: +690

biggest update on Day 2: +800

biggest update on Day 3: +1200

 

TODAY / DAY 4

 

8AM - 43.9K

9AM - 44.5K (+600)

10AM — 45.3K (+800)

 

For reference, yesterdays 10AM update was +800, which means we are back on track!

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

11 minutes ago, selfieclownt said:

Not to get my hopes up but didn't she interact with a TikTok asking her to perform Disease and Abracadabra on SNL50?

 

Expecting a tribute/piano and open to being surprised!

Why would it be a tribute though? Gaga promoted TFM, BTW AND ARTPOP on SNL with performances i don't see how it would be different?

Just now, Denim said:

 

:agaycatabra:Abracadabra, BREAKING news! :agaycatabra:

 

OH YOU THOUGHT WE WERE DONE? WE'RE JUST GETTING STARTED!


 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Day 2 Total - 22.7K (+11.4k)

Day 3 Total - 39.8K (+17.1K)

biggest update on Day 1: +690

biggest update on Day 2: +800

biggest update on Day 3: +1200

 

TODAY

 

8AM - 43.9K

9AM - 44.5K (+600)

10AM — 45.3K (+800)

 

For reference, yesterdays 10AM update was +800, which means we are back on track!

Sis you just give off radiant energy thank you for all the updates :heart:

 

Also we are so BACK

abracagodbra.gif

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Not only is she #1 and cover of Hot Hits NZ and AU, but she also is #1 on NMF for them. If they do similar in every region, she's gonna get double exposure. 

Godga scamming her way into NMF playlists while pulling 6M daily streams... oh, mother, I wasn't familiar with your game. :eli:

8 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

The way I CACKLED :deadbanana2::hug:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

What if I told you that I would be thinking about you everytime I saw a pic of him if you gave me his name though? :thing:

 

Maybe if u beg a little I could entertain it :thing: 

6 minutes ago, PotatoPancake420 said:

Isn't it so crazy that a week ago, a lot of us had an understanding that DWAS might be the only big hit and that this was not gonna be a commercially successful album… 

 

Now we Abracadabra absolutely KILLING it and people are excited for her again like it's 2011. MAYHEM is going to be huge, I fear :penguin:

From the low quality snippet of "Abracadabra" we got everyone was saying it probably wouldn't be a hit, Radio or GP friendly... yet the opposite has happened. it just shows really!

Edited by Plasticdoll

8 minutes ago, Plasticdoll said:

I'm just thinking.. will she be able to do all that choreography with dancers on such a small stage?

 

As if those cannot be solved by

 

 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Doing live acoustic piano versions 

 

:suburban:

 

 

 

 

 

I pay for Apple Music but I'm listening to MAYHEM on Spotify with ads just so I can help with the numbers. I feel like I'm 14 again :agaycatabra:

I wouldn't mind if Abracadabra had a Break My Soul type of chart trajectory, in the sense that it peaks (goes #1 hihi) in the album release week. It's bound to get another streaming boost + it'll pick up more radio points at that point.

 

Releasing physicals would help a ton, I hope they're playing their cards right.

29 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Yeah but I meant, which part is the sample exactly? I listened to it and can't figure out :thing:

The guitar you hear in the intro (and throughout) spellbound is sampled in the pre chorus and bridge so listen for guitar in these parts 

 

"Like a poem said by a lady in red

You hear the last few words of your life

With a haunting glance, now you're both in a trance

It's time to cast your spell on the night" 

 

"Phantom of the dance floor come to me

Sing for me a sinful melody"

 

When you hear it, you'll levitate :alexz2:

 

The song is also borrowed from thematically / lyrically with the idea of being "possessed to dance" so to speak 

 

"You hear laughter

Cracking through the walls

It sends you spinning

You have no choice

 

Following the footsteps

Of a rag doll dance

We are entranced

Spellbound"

 

"nO sOlo HiTs" 

 

giphy.gif

 

"Halloween Costumes and Wigs are her legacy"

 

giphy.gif

 

"She had a good run from 2008 - 2011 and ASIB"

 

giphy.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not her performing ******* Holy My Feet at that commercial/tribute. She has way better ballads ffff

 

Hope you enjoy it sis @EnigmaticAndroid

 

eastenders2.gif

Ok i haven't complained since Godacadabra dropped BUT wtf is this **** with hold my hand??

 

Are you kidding me? Another ******* tribute? The one at the grammys made zero noise, a wasted opportunity for a further boost of the album and now she's doing another one with a flop song?

 

We really can't have it all, huh? 

Edited by Diocles

5 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I wouldn't mind if Abracadabra had a Break My Soul type of chart trajectory, in the sense that it peaks (goes #1 hihi) in the album release week. It's bound to get another streaming boost + it'll pick up more radio points at that point.

 

Releasing physicals would help a ton, I hope they're playing their cards right.

DWAS will get a boost as well, but I wouldn't mind if she occupy the top 2. 

5 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I wouldn't mind if Abracadabra had a Break My Soul type of chart trajectory, in the sense that it peaks (goes #1 hihi) in the album release week. It's bound to get another streaming boost + it'll pick up more radio points at that point.

 

Releasing physicals would help a ton, I hope they're playing their cards right.

I still believe we're up for a crazy week starting on friday. 

If not its not the end of the world and we will have another shot during album release week. 

 

I love to see it keep it up with upcoming news :gaygacat5:

how much do you guys think the album will do on spotify on the first day? i think if abra stays somewhat stable and with the current hype it can do 35M :jonny: 

Now I need this firm to sponsor our SEA leg of the tour


bp12-rt-maybank-p1.jpg

15 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

Sis you just give off radiant energy thank you for all the updates :heart:

 

Also we are so BACK

abracagodbra.gif

You're so kind!!! It's so much fun participating in this amazing moment in our fandoms history!!! Truly feels like the most joyous we've been in over a decade 

20 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

:hoetenks: Poor my sis @IBeMe 

Don't worry sis he's playing hard to get in front of yall but low key he is blowing up my inbox like crazy omg!!! :thing: 

 

Spoiler

wonoid-bree.gif

 

2 minutes ago, Burqa said:

how much do you guys think the album will do on spotify on the first day? i think if abra stays somewhat stable and with the current hype it can do 35M :jonny: 


Girl the album has 15 songs, not 3. 
 

She's doing at least 50M

Edited by Diocles

I feel so vindicated seeing her slay again and again after watching all the rumored Chromatica promo get cancelled one after another. She's everywhere wearing multiple hats and showing off the true breadth of her talent I can't ******* believe it MAYHEM IS COMING 

GjHSSWcXAAAC-D-?format=jpg&name=medium

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.