Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, partynauseous said:

we need a hot 100 prediction

I think TOTC delayed their midweek prediction? It was supposed to come out earlier, isn't?

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

All this response is unbelievable. She must be so happy. I think aiming for it to go #1 is almost impossível, but I hope they find a way to make it happen.

Abra should be having 95-100 pts for H100. Not sure where it will land though. 

19 minutes ago, fossora said:

THAT REEL SHE JUST POSTED OHHH SHE KNOWS WHAT SHES DOING

Users in this thread used to accuse her of being lazy when the promotional timing didn't make sense. 

She knows how to play the game, she was just waiting for the appropriate moment. Mother is a seasoned pro.

:agaycatabra:

1 minute ago, Artur said:

All this response is unbelievable. She must be so happy. I think aiming for it to go #1 is almost impossível, but I hope they find a way to make it happen.

I know Intercourse does not do radio payola but they better have it for Abra.

I get so tickled at people commenting on tiktoks that it's "old testament Gaga" :ahh: 

I wanted to order the hoodie from her store but its sold out in my country. Can I order it from the US store as well? It probably will come with some extra payments but thats fine

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Abra should be having 95-100 pts for H100. Not sure where it will land though. 

top35-30

8 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Your pecs seem delicious. 

THANK YOU :heart:

 

Spoiler

sorry yeah idk why i'm freaking out i think ive just been lowkey spiraling for a few days lately lol thank you so much though :kiss:

 

11 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

ugh everyone's flirting with each other in here can someone PLEASE flirt with me? god i feel gross. 

What if I'm too shy? :michael:
 

If any of yall have Instagram we should totally connect on Instagram! I only have a couple monster friends on my socials. 
 

Im gagged at the AM increase. I know it's combined now but wasn't expecting it to be 16 :eek: 

No one should expect a smash debut because Abra still might have a few streams and radio to catch up on but it's absolutely possible in the coming weeks and Mayhem's release week will be an especially advantageous week.

 

The OGHs that have received their (rightfully-deserved) lashings are going to try it with its Hot 100 debut, so don't take your heels off their necks just yet.

 

:agaycatabra:

 

8 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Day4 4.4m 

Day5 first friday 5.7m

ohhh ready for the Friday update jump :jonnycat:

14 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Spotify Global Days 1 - 3 Comparison

8. Abracadabra — 4,917,207 (NEW)

5. Abracadabra — 5,951,162 (+1,033,955)

5. Abracadabra — 6,184,120 (+232,958)

 

vs.

 

4. Texas Hold 'Em — 4,537,700 (NEW)

6. Texas Hold 'Em — 4,334,604 (-203,096)

6. Texas Hold 'Em — 4,414,484 (+79,880)

 

Interesting. :duca:

we obvs have more global support while THE was US centric :bird:

we need to remember that Die with a Smile debuted at #3 and then took a good several months to actually get up to #1… Gaga's hits, at their best, are slow burners. that doesn't always guarantee a debut position to really shake us all to the core. I know it sucks but this IS the time for patience. not only is Gaga bringing back a sound that hasn't been mainstream in a bit—well we've had this sort of maximalism kinda drip fed a bit to us with Chappell and Charli last year but still—but she's also bringing back the way she's dominated the charts in the past. bold ass statements that gradually become more and more public consciousness infiltrating. I can see Abracadabra snagging a nice high debut, but I REALLY do not think the debut will be the peak. I really think this song is gonna continue resonating with audiences exponentially :agaycatabra:

 I kinda want her to open Gagachella with Abracadabra :jonny: opening with Abra followed by Bloody Mary would be a COLLAPSE me thinks

5 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

I wanted to order the hoodie from her store but its sold out in my country. Can I order it from the US store as well? It probably will come with some extra payments but thats fine

Have you tried on the dutch shop?

https://www.platenzaak.nl/collections/lady-gaga?srsltid=AfmBOor8JH3_L2im1IL1_RYlD4HbYP4MP9wnfQYD_TzbEC-N7NVx4vHb

9 minutes ago, Artur said:

All this response is unbelievable. She must be so happy. I think aiming for it to go #1 is almost impossível, but I hope they find a way to make it happen.

I hope it eventually peaks in the top 10.

I'm expecting it to debut in the top 30

5 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

What if I'm too shy? :michael:
 

If any of yall have Instagram we should totally connect on Instagram! I only have a couple monster friends on my socials. 
 

Im gagged at the AM increase. I know it's combined now but wasn't expecting it to be 16 :eek: 

I hear u :hug:

Spoiler

and i'm @/jeauseph on insta! i'll follow u back too

 

Everyone is talking about this song. Feels like we are in 2009. 

Maybe a dumb question but how did Die with a Smile debut so much higher when this is doing better? Is it the streaming days lost? 

12 minutes ago, Artur said:

All this response is unbelievable. She must be so happy. I think aiming for it to go #1 is almost impossível, but I hope they find a way to make it happen.

If they put a pre-order for signed CD singles, vinyls and cassettes now and ship all orders during album release week, it could happen.

  • Popular Post

it is so ******* funny experiencing this smashery, I know haters are mad :deadbanana4:  also it's incredibly rewarding to see her reignite her earlier spark, taking it to the next level and finding success with it. We love you Lady Gaga!

12 hours ago, kwek_kwek said:

 

Gaga really casted a spell to celebrities to listen to Abra. 

 

We need Beyonce.  Gaga used break my soul. Return the promo girl!

5 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

Maybe a dumb question but how did Die with a Smile debut so much higher when this is doing better? Is it the streaming days lost? 

DWAS had like 2.3M US streams. It's more local at the start, plus full week counting. 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

  • Popular Post

I keep rewatching this imagining how horrible ABRA's chroeo would've been, & realized how painful to her hip that move would've been :deadvision: He's literally using his hip to crawl asdfghjk. Sis would've dislodge it again.

QkX9Au4.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.