Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

SPOTIFY: 7 songs above 1M

 

1. Die With a Smile: 10,190,911

2. Abracadabra: 6,976,428 

3. Poker Face: 1,323,962

4. Disease: 1,210,143

5. ARUTW: 1,090,194

6. Just Dance: 1,087,759

7. Shallow: 1.046.667

and she was the 9th most streamed person on the platform yesterday with 33M streams (4th female)

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

30 minutes ago, opbranden said:

If you can't see them on reddit: 

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

IMG-1084.webp

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

I COULD NEVER CHOSE!! 

 

  Hide contents

Taylor :sherlock:

 

so you are not a real little monster. you don't have it in your blood. 
beware - if i see you on tour and you'll be standing in front of me I will charge. I ain't a twink, i am a tank. idgaf if your 6 or 11 years old, you can cry. It's little monsters time and my young monster spirit will be healed mq3ehA1Y.gif

4 minutes ago, Bad News said:

Abracadabra (Amor-Oo-Na-Na) [Piano Version] coming up

 

eastenders2.gif

[The Antidote]

I hope it's not DWAS… I mean, I'm grateful for the success, but I'm so over it. We have Disease and Abracadabra, which are pure excellence. 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, PMM said:

so you are not a real little monster. you don't have it in your blood. 
beware - if i see you on tour and you'll be standing in front of me I will charge. I ain't a twink, i am a tank. idgaf if your 6 or 11 years old, you can cry. It's little monsters time and my young monster spirit will be healed mq3ehA1Y.gif

:bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

GjGfAevXgAAsVuz?format=jpg&name=large

 

Looks like it's a piano performance 

Maybe it's not the only location in the commercial. :agaycatabra:

My delusion dictates that she's performing Blade Of Grass 

 

eastenders2.gif

 

 

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

I hope it's not DWAS… I mean, I'm grateful for the success, but I'm so over it. We have Disease and Abracadabra, which are pure excellence. 

spacer.png

Hell yeah. Its time push new singles. 

 

3 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Probably DWAS

I doubt we would need a DWAS Live from Homo Alley. 

"If you've ever battled a migraine in New Orleans… pop a Nurtec. Trust me, I'm a actual patient!"

spacer.png

No idea what's going on but I'm so excited MAYHEM era kinda the best era ever. 

 

eastenders2.gif

She's gonna have that whole town pissed off. :rip: Usually now is when bars close for a couple hours and people go home after work and if they can't they're gonna let everybody know how pissed they are roads were blocked. NOLA is a different breed :rip: but I'm sure security is crazy because of so many people in for the Super Bowl. 

its a smart move announcing mayhem tour at a superbowl commercial using die with a smile as the soundtrack :agaycatabra:

  • Popular Post

She's performing All I Need Is Time

 

eastenders2.gif

1 minute ago, furied heart said:

its a smart move announcing mayhem tour at a superbowl commercial using die with a smile as the soundtrack :agaycatabra:

Yeah, but we don't want the tour crowd looking like a retirement home—bring in fresh energy with Smashacadabra :agaycatabra:

Not the piano. We need Smashacadabra (non-paino version)!! NO DWAS ALLOWED!!

 

:agaycatabra:

12 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

GjGfAevXgAAsVuz?format=jpg&name=large

 

Looks like it's a piano performance 

Joanne popping up at the bottom like Where's Wally?

1 minute ago, Jessie said:

Joanne popping up at the bottom like Where's Wally?

She was looking for the Dive Bar Tour.

2 minutes ago, Hair said:

Wait I'm at work, what's going on! Is she performing somewhere :chick2:

Apparently she is filming a super bowl commercial in New Orleans

Someone on reddit said it might be a tribute for the victims who lost their lives on New Years 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.