Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

As a poppers sniffing twink, he's not my type :khalyan:

as an otter who likes topping poppers sniffing twinks, and who sniffs poppers idk once or twice a year, I can see how Bobby could be kinda cute :agaycatabra:

Spoiler

then again I don't really have a type, I have a broad range of attraction :agaycatabra:

 

1 minute ago, JoeAg said:

as an otter who likes topping poppers sniffing twinks, and who sniffs poppers idk once or twice a year, I can see how Bobby could be kinda cute :agaycatabra:

  Hide contents

then again I don't really have a type, I have a broad range of attraction :agaycatabra:

 

oh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-party.gif

I think the tribute is nice. She is spending her time selflessly honoring other people. 

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

I wonder when they're gonna air that tribute, during halftime?

:suburban:

before and after halftime show 

people need to see who the real mother Teresa is 

Tribute? Again? The 3rd episode?

Huhhhhhhhh?

 

:ace:

Istg this woman is running for World Peace Nobel or Life Achievement Award or something.

Urgggggg

Just now, FameFatale said:

I think the tribute is nice. She is spending her time selflessly honoring other people. 

Odd choice by Fox tho, aren't they hate her there? Also Trump is going, why didn't they choose a local talent to do it, I can see it getting backfired.

:suburban:

Oh, well;  she'll still get Superbowl exposure and who knows, DWAS might block Kendrick on the h100

5 minutes ago, PMM said:

gurl. you both bottoms. only thing you could do together is to learn abracadabra choreography :suburban:

Me and who? Bobby? Wait, I thought he was a dom top? No?

 

:lakitu:

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

Oh, well;  she'll still get Superbowl exposure and who knows, DWAS might block Kendrick on the h100

You mean Abracadabra blocking both? :agaycatabra:

A Super Bowl spot tribute vs a Grammys tribute is different. 
 

She had a choice in direction for the Grammys tribute. With this, she is being offered a very specific spot by the network if it is true.

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Me and who? Bobby? Wait, I thought he was a dom top? No?

 

:lakitu:

hahaha-lmao.gif

I feel like Mayhem could be a major AOTY contender for Gaga. 

3 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

A Super Bowl spot tribute vs a Grammys tribute is different. 
 

She had a choice in direction for the Grammys tribute. With this, she is being offered a very specific spot by the network if it is true.

I'm surprised FOX invited her 

 

 

13 minutes ago, PMM said:

who gaf? song is trash 

LIIIIIIIIEES!!
 

And if Gaga does want to have her 'You and I'/'Million Reasons' indulgence moment, might as well just pull a stunt and get a quick smash chart placement then continue with the spooky ooky bops!

Another tribute??

 

oh Lady Theresa strike again

 

:khalyan2:

I really do think Mayhem has a chance of becoming an essential album if not her magnum opus 

How good is it for her to always be associated with attacks, disasters and tributes? Like how good is it for her brand?

 :clack:

I won't oppose to a Angel Down performance, that song deserves love, it's time Joanne has its moment:giraffe:

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I feel like Mayhem could be a major AOTY contender for Gaga. 

I have the same feeling after the abracadabra release, it feels like people are finally ready to celebrate her arts.

1 minute ago, TedLasso said:

I really do think Mayhem has a chance of becoming an essential album if not her magnum opus 

100%. 

 

Mayhem will join TF/M and BTW. It could even land in #1. We'll see :wanda:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.