Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, nick4bty said:

Also it's the host city for the SB this year lol. But yeah, it's such a great vibe for Abra. Excited to see what it is :duca:

Oh... Well I didn't know that :deadbanana4:

 

Now it makes even more sense :dies:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, opbranden said:

But the Super Bowl is just three days away—could they really record, edit, and produce it that fast? :huh:

well. she won't be doing it herself like she did with chromatica ball - let's remember she's also a video editor. If you have a big team, editing a 1 min commercial could take 8hours tbh or less. let's just pray this thing won't be forgotten like many other things  

Just now, HonourableVomit said:

you can definitely edit a commercial in 3 days 

I was just asking, it's not my field of expertise :monkey: thanks for answering :heart2:

  • Popular Post

I'm not sure if Bobby or Michael arranged this, but imma bout to fly down there and suck both of their dicks :jonny:

52 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I just woke up thinking of Abracadabra 

I went to bed yesterday thinking of Abracadabra 

 

I'm obsessed 

Well, 

 

 

to you sis.  :ryan3:

3 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

you can definitely edit a commercial in 3 days 

Yeah, 30s commercial is easy to do, not like they're premiering a whole movie trailer like SB usually has.

Also the way she is filming it locally instead of closed indoor set makes me think the content must be NO related.

Edited by GipJo

Waiiit she's filming a secret Superbowl commercial? :ghostface:

 

Is this even the woman we stan I'm starting to have doubts this feels surreal oh Godga :jonny5:

Just now, Infernal Paradise said:

Waiiit she's filming a secret Superbowl commercial? :ghostface:

 

Is this even the woman we stan I'm starting to have doubts this feels surreal oh Godga :jonny5:

She saw those second day numbers and got hungry :jonny5:

54 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I just woke up thinking of Abracadabra 

I went to bed yesterday thinking of Abracadabra 

 

I'm obsessed 

Went to sleep late watching music video reactions and woke up early sleepy as hell. Abracadabra has us shook :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Waiiit she's filming a secret Superbowl commercial? :ghostface:

 

Is this even the woman we stan I'm starting to have doubts this feels surreal oh Godga :jonny5:

She has been casted a Abracadabra spell by Michael and now she is possessed by early Gaga.:WAP:

3 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Waiiit she's filming a secret Superbowl commercial? :ghostface:

 

Is this even the woman we stan I'm starting to have doubts this feels surreal oh Godga :jonny5:

What now

Just now, Infernal Paradise said:

Oh *****! The Debra! :ghostface:

 

 

i hate those people Lady-Gaga-On-MTV-Boiling-Point-In-2005.g 

tell us more ******! the melody, words, was it Abra or Disease? anything!!! I know you are not straight, you must be a fan to go there at this time. record it using your voice and send it to us. I cannot :clack:

10 minutes ago, GipJo said:

I mean Super Bowl airs on Fox, the game plays in NO.

Oh, okay. Let's see what it is omg

 

 

 

 

3 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Oh *****! The Debra! :ghostface:

 

 

When it's the tour announcement ad:wanda:

So they were recording a performance? For a commercial? For the SuperBowl? I'm kinda confusion but excited :duca:

I'm trying to listen to all the MEYHEM songs but I end up playing DISEASE on repeat :gaycat6: Abracadabra sweetie I'll get to you eventually...

I almost tripped and fell while listening and dancing to AbraGODabra 

the lady in red was tricking me into choosing death tonight :suburban:

  • Popular Post

It's like she erased Bad Romance from everyone's memory and rereleased it. Thank you Michael for waking up one day ans thinking 'I want to marry the queen of pop not some diet Ella Fitzgerald cabaret singer' :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

It's like she erased Bad Romance from everyone's memory and rereleased it. Thank you Michael for waking up one day ans thinking 'I want to marry the queen of pop not some diet Ella Fitzgerald cabaret singer' :jonny5:

:bibliahh:

AM get your scheiße together and combine it already

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.