Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

Also there's like 5 clubs right there on top of each other on Bourbon blasting music too :deadbanana: they could be picking up anything 

Not the clubs playing her hits trying to lure her in 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

It's Nothing Else I can Say (extra Eh Eh Eh Eh Ehs version) from what I've heard.

is there someway we can get her team to merge the AM versions today? anyone out there has sucked bobby off in some mall bathroom and can DM him?

Edited by OrangeJuice

24 minutes ago, opbranden said:

spacer.png

When she performs 'Vanish into You' and it pulls an 'Million Reasons' how you gonna feel then? :gaycat2:

1 minute ago, TedLasso said:

Not the clubs playing her hits trying to lure her in 

The clubs serving 

 

"Please not a ballad pleeeease"

 

spacer.png

Just now, Zerocoke said:

It's Nothing Else I can Say (extra Eh Eh Eh Eh Ehs version) from what I've heard.

I love the music video for this version.

 

 

 

5 minutes ago, PMM said:

why don't you go there and investigate yourself? ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e8104fc3425ac7d8f66395.gif 2dhps5.jpg?a483000

I agree. @FameFatale you should investigate and look for evidence there

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSA_Y5sjnLXGHiT6eLLtDL

 

 

6 minutes ago, Hair said:

spacer.png

can someone put a broken glass filter and change the text into "she's so mayhem love her"

1 minute ago, superglowy said:

When she performs 'Vanish into You' and it pulls an 'Million Reasons' how you gonna feel then? :gaycat2:

Million Reasons is one of her worst ballads so I'm gonna feel bad I guess 

spacer.png

On a serious note, I'm happy with whatever they're gonna do, she is promoting again, I trust her plans. Hour ago we don't even know it exists.:agaycatabra:

The way ARTPOP&BTW are everyone's favorite Gaga albums now, its so funny to me. 

I love decade late acclaims. 

 

:gaygacat6:

2011-2012-2013-2014 Gaga you will always be famous. 

on the reddit where they posted these photos they said is gonna be a tribute...

now imagine wasting a superbowl spot on the THIRD tribute within a week, like she cant be this dumb right? ...

Finally i catch up all the pages, omg a commercial?? the purple lights, the people  2 am? piano??? telephone? wth is going on :DWAS:

1 minute ago, kendoll2001 said:

 

Not Telephone played to hype up the extras for a tribute otherwise they would fall asleep

 

spacer.png

Just now, Sugden said:

on the reddit where they posted these photos they said is gonna be a tribute...

now imagine wasting a superbowl spot on the THIRD tribute within a week, like she cant be this dumb right? ...

Maybe the spot was for a tribute only tho? It could be that FOX would do a tribute regardless so for her it was either do that or nothing.

expecting a drop in spotify today obviously

so please dont meltdown when u see 4M or smth 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.