Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, viego said:

Abracadabra is perfect, but I'm always logging for an extra chorus at the of the song. You know like I Poker Face, that sense of "Omg is she going to keep going??"

spacer.png

Thats when she releases Abracadabra (Extended) and gets us to buy a whole nother single EXACTLYYY

2 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

Other artists sharing Abra on their IG stories. :jonny5:

We need a megathread tbh! 

Just now, Edonis said:

We need a megathread tbh! 

We are getting a free promo. 

 

One of my favorite reactions, I've been watching a lot of his reactions and it's the first time he seems to be having so much fun! Loves to see it!

If Abra continues on this track, do we think a 250K+ debut is possible for MAYHEM gworls?

 

:agaycatabra:

9 minutes ago, viego said:

Abracadabra is perfect, but I'm always logging for an extra chorus at the of the song. You know like I Poker Face, that sense of "Omg is she going to keep going??"

spacer.png

I can see where you're coming from. The first few times I listened to the song I expected the outro to have the same ''A BRA CADABRA ABRACADABRA'' as the intro and post-chorus and it just never came

Just now, hausofbryan said:

If Abra continues on this track, do we think a 250K+ debut is possible for MAYHEM gworls?

 

:agaycatabra:

I still am predicting 195k + , i would hope it could match chromatica, but we have to see what legs abra serves, and if she pushes more pre orders and sales. 

That one user who kept asking about celebs has wonnn

 

 

+ Doja

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

If Abra continues on this track, do we think a 250K+ debut is possible for MAYHEM gworls?

 

:agaycatabra:

200k maybe? I feel like the interest skyrocketed because of the positive reactions on Abra. GP will listen once the album dropped. 

7 minutes ago, Edonis said:

We need a megathread tbh! 

I mean Slayyyter, JADE, Troye and Halsey is a cute combination but I'd wait a bit for someone actually relevant in pop culture to make a thread about it. No shade to the mentioned artists though! :gaycat5:

 

EDIT: Not me posting this and the Doja mention appears :deadbanana4: Okay, maybe someone can thread it atp.

Edited by Album Leak

  • Popular Post

One year ago we were in a ******* drought, Ritchy's removal either hadn't happened or wasn't public knowledge yet, the Chromatica Ball film was thought to be scrapped, and we were debating when LG7 was going to come. Fast forward to now, we've had one of the biggest hits of the decade + another solo smash that is up there with some of her best pop work ever :cries: following her career can be a roller coaster at times, but I've enjoyed every second of it. I hope she sees the response to the Abracadabra song/mv and realizes what an absolute ******* legend she is.  

 

The way Gaga has anyone by their ballz and ovaries in the last days, the world has really become a huge Gags' bathhouse 

 

abracagodbra.gif

On Facebook (yes, I still log onto that awful website), I'm seeing a lot of people showing love for the song and video. Former fans, gays, normies that I went to high school with, even my former (now retired) boss lol. It truly feels like another peak in her career.

 

I hope it remains stable, and I hope this positive reception leads into the album release as well.

5 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

I mean Slayyyter, JADE, Troye and Halsey is a cute combination but I'd wait a bit for someone actually relevant in pop culture to make a thread about it. No shade to the mentioned artists though! :gaycat5:

 

EDIT: Not me posting this and the Doja mention appears :deadbanana4: Okay, maybe someone can thread it atp.

I made a theead in Celeb section. 

18 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

The Abracadabra video is everything Gaga wanted the Stupid Love video to be

So... good?

30 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

Apparently Abracadabra is trending on TikTok, with an orange banner. I don't know what it means, but it looks like it's great for visibility ? Can @Denim confirm ? And explain what it means :bird:

I have no idea but the next update is looking good so whatever this is is great news for us :jonny: 

Abracadabra is SUCH an addicting song. Every time I stop listening to it & try to listen something else, I find myself chanting ''ABRACADABRA ABRACADABRA'' in my head and going immediately back to Abracadabra. They put some straight up cocaine in this song

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.