Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, verthigo said:

Something I just realized while listening to ABRA for the 100th time is that I love how the song grabs me by the d*k and don't let go till the end. Only squeezing it tighter during the hardcore break 'abracada-abracadabraaaaaaah' and losening it after 'the floor's on fireeuh'. And I'm left like 'squeeze it again Gaga, please'.

 

y'know ?   

And you cum during her operatic vocal.:agaycatabra:

  • Author
3 minutes ago, verthigo said:

Something I just realized while listening to ABRA for the 100th time is that I love how the song grabs me by the d*k and don't let go till the end. Only squeezing it tighter during the hardcore break 'abracada-abracadabraaaaaaah' and losening it after 'the floor's on fireeuh'. And I'm left like 'squeeze it again Gaga, please'.

 

y'know ?   

oh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-pa

I will be a Disease stan till the day I die ong

Edited by Bamboo

"Fame Monster, Born this Way, ARTPOP & Chromatica. Long ago the four eras lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when Bloodpop attacked."

 

This random-ass comment on a reaction video on YouTube --- Bloodpop you will never be famous, I fear

 
 
24 minutes ago, Bad News said:

Oh, he better stan :clap3:

 

GjCwSXPXEAAccM5?format=png&name=900x900

Get that free promo from C-list acts. 

Do we know whose idea was to do dark pop again? Like I know her fiance suggested a pop record but Chromatica was also a pop record. I wonder where the idea for the dark tone came from.

2 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

I will be a Disease stan till the day I die ong

Azealia is that you?

5 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

She just wont stfu about Disease :dies:

 

 

she's not wrong about Disease though :giraffe:

ok. i'm gonna tell you why abracadabra is not a 10/10 song, but 9.8/10 

the background sound she makes at 0:03 is pissing me off 

don't get me wrong i love all her weird noises in the background like that on at 0:11 but this one being at the start irks me :clack:

3 minutes ago, Glam said:

Do we know whose idea was to do dark pop again? Like I know her fiance suggested a pop record but Chromatica was also a pop record. I wonder where the idea for the dark tone came from.

Probably Gaga herself. All thanks to Wednesday(Bloody Mary)

Someone edit the DollaDita post with the Abracadabra video in the background 

3 minutes ago, Glam said:

Do we know whose idea was to do dark pop again? Like I know her fiance suggested a pop record but Chromatica was also a pop record. I wonder where the idea for the dark tone came from.

I'm pretty sure it was a combination of her man suggesting it, fan demands, and her recent streaming successes over the past few years (Bloody Mary, Judas, GH, etc.). I think Bloody Mary smashing finally convinced the label to let her go all out and be weird, because the audience seems to really resonate with it. 

Someone edit the DollaDita post with the Abracadabra video in the background 

8 minutes ago, GipJo said:

And you cum during her operatic vocal.:agaycatabra:

EXACTLY! When she sings 'fantom of the dance floor come to me' I'm like 'oh yes, trust I'm gonna come and give you that sinful melody (moan) just right' :agaycatabra:

Edited by verthigo

I just know Abra wont even be my top 3 on the album :duca:

wasn't this post made in like 2017 when MR took off? or was it when Shallow smashed?

161098_original.gif

 

either way, the fact that Gaga has had so much success since then is craaaazy, she really is a legend it's so undeniable now. the longevity alone proves it

3 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Azealia is that you?

Maybe….so…what now?

 

azealia-banks-i-do.gif

Just now, verthigo said:

EXACTLY! When she sings 'fantom of the dance floor come to me' I'm like 'oh yes, trust I'm gonna come and give you that sinful melody (moan) just right' :alexz2:

tell me more IMG_4579.thumb.jpeg.7fca92edac7fa111a642 i can visualize :agaycatabra: 

THIS HAS TO BECOME A HIT NOW THAT IT GAVE SIGNS OF BEING ONE. Gaga hasn't had a 'crazy' song hit the charts like this since God knows how long. We need to mobilise monsterz. DWAS was carried by several ringtones 45 year old mothers all around the globe. Now it's OUR turn.

 

And remember…

 

:gaygacat4:

8 minutes ago, Glam said:

Do we know whose idea was to do dark pop again? Like I know her fiance suggested a pop record but Chromatica was also a pop record. I wonder where the idea for the dark tone came from.

Bloody Mary rediscovery

Not the thread turning into the Bathhaus of GaGa, never change liddos

161098_original.gif

  • Popular Post

Omg!! Idk if this has been posted but Abra was #46 on AM in New Zealand and it's now risen to #16! Excluding Shallow, ROM, and DWAS, Gaga has struggled to go higher than the top 20 on AM in New Zealand!! 

3 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

wasn't this post made in like 2017 when MR took off? or was it when Shallow smashed?

161098_original.gif

 

either way, the fact that Gaga has had so much success since then is craaaazy, she really is a legend it's so undeniable now. the longevity alone proves it

Shallord...I still remember where I was the day this meme was born...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.