Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

This one was SENDING me after smoking last night. Straight dads 4 Ga

 

Ngl I think Abra has potential to be a kids' favourite like APT., but let's wait and see. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, eclipsed said:

The way this could have been happening with Chromatica as well if the production was better because there was nothing wrong with Gaga's pen or melodies..

IA chromatica having a negative connotation doesn't really sit right when it's a decent album that just needed a bit more edge in production. the era itself in the other hand..

Spoiler

also how abracadabra is sonically most sister like to Alice and the vocals are as theatrical as in Enigma but this has been an issue in this base by the general release and presentation :agaycatabra: abracadabra feels like a natural progression from chromatica in a new territory which isn't a bad thing, but people will hold BTW and ARTPOP to their hearts

 

  • Popular Post

Abracadabra, breaking news! :agaycatabra:


I think we should keep the good news coming, don't you think?

 

NEW BIGGEST UPDATE ALERT!!

 

 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Day 2 Total - 22.7K (+11.4k)

Average: +550 an hour

biggest update on Day 1: +690

biggest update on Day 2: +800

 

TODAY

 

8AM - 26.8K

9AM - 27.6K (+800)

10AM - 28.4K (+800)

11AM - 29.3K (+900)

12:00PM — 30.3K(+1,000)

1:00PM — 31.4K (+1,100)

 

BIGGEST UPDATE EVER!

 

1PM Update yesterday was 600, so we are up 500 in comparison!

  • Popular Post

troye sivan posting the MV clip on his IG story....ohhhh I know that's right. Stan twink, stan!!!

edit: multipost

Edited by Manne Quinn

1 minute ago, Denim said:

 

Abracadabra, breaking news! :agaycatabra:


I think we should keep the good news coming, don't you think?

 

NEW BIGGEST UPDATE ALERT!!

 

 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Day 2 Total - 22.7K (+11.4k)

Average: +550 an hour

biggest update on Day 1: +690

biggest update on Day 2: +800

 

TODAY

 

8AM - 26.8K

9AM - 27.6K (+800)

10AM - 28.4K (+800)

11AM - 29.3K (+900)

12:00PM — 30.3K(+1,000)

1:00PM — 31.4K (+1,100)

 

BIGGEST UPDATE EVER!

 

1PM Update yesterday was 600, so we are up 500 in comparison!

insane

edit: multipost

Edited by Manne Quinn

1 hour ago, eclipsed said:

The way this could have been happening with Chromatica as well if the production was better because there was nothing wrong with Gaga's pen or melodies..

Chromatica was Gaga being super commercial. I didn't like Abra at first, it's sort of growing on me now. Whereas I appreciated the chrome tracks straight away. She's definitely been extremely bold this time but looks like it's paid off vs. More radio digestible pop songs she's been doing 

so much good news omg GODGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Edited by Manne Quinn

3 minutes ago, Denim said:

 

Abracadabra, breaking news! :agaycatabra:


I think we should keep the good news coming, don't you think?

 

NEW BIGGEST UPDATE ALERT!!

 

 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Day 2 Total - 22.7K (+11.4k)

Average: +550 an hour

biggest update on Day 1: +690

biggest update on Day 2: +800

 

TODAY

 

8AM - 26.8K

9AM - 27.6K (+800)

10AM - 28.4K (+800)

11AM - 29.3K (+900)

12:00PM — 30.3K(+1,000)

1:00PM — 31.4K (+1,100)

 

BIGGEST UPDATE EVER!

 

1PM Update yesterday was 600, so we are up 500 in comparison!

i-love-good-news.gif

4 minutes ago, Denim said:

 

Abracadabra, breaking news! :agaycatabra:


I think we should keep the good news coming, don't you think?

 

NEW BIGGEST UPDATE ALERT!!

 

 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Day 2 Total - 22.7K (+11.4k)

Average: +550 an hour

biggest update on Day 1: +690

biggest update on Day 2: +800

 

TODAY

 

8AM - 26.8K

9AM - 27.6K (+800)

10AM - 28.4K (+800)

11AM - 29.3K (+900)

12:00PM — 30.3K(+1,000)

1:00PM — 31.4K (+1,100)

 

BIGGEST UPDATE EVER!

 

1PM Update yesterday was 600, so we are up 500 in comparison!

waittt, is this considered semi viral? :jonnycat:

Did anyone know Troye Sivan posting the MV clip on his IG story?

:ryan3:

5 minutes ago, Denim said:

 

Abracadabra, breaking news! :agaycatabra:


I think we should keep the good news coming, don't you think?

 

NEW BIGGEST UPDATE ALERT!!

 

 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Day 2 Total - 22.7K (+11.4k)

Average: +550 an hour

biggest update on Day 1: +690

biggest update on Day 2: +800

 

TODAY

 

8AM - 26.8K

9AM - 27.6K (+800)

10AM - 28.4K (+800)

11AM - 29.3K (+900)

12:00PM — 30.3K(+1,000)

1:00PM — 31.4K (+1,100)

 

BIGGEST UPDATE EVER!

 

1PM Update yesterday was 600, so we are up 500 in comparison!

UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR :falcon:

5 minutes ago, Denim said:

 

Abracadabra, breaking news! :agaycatabra:


I think we should keep the good news coming, don't you think?

 

NEW BIGGEST UPDATE ALERT!!

 

 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Day 2 Total - 22.7K (+11.4k)

Average: +550 an hour

biggest update on Day 1: +690

biggest update on Day 2: +800

 

TODAY

 

8AM - 26.8K

9AM - 27.6K (+800)

10AM - 28.4K (+800)

11AM - 29.3K (+900)

12:00PM — 30.3K(+1,000)

1:00PM — 31.4K (+1,100)

 

BIGGEST UPDATE EVER!

 

1PM Update yesterday was 600, so we are up 500 in comparison!It'

It's been a while since the last time I checked, but doesn't Disease have like 40 K videos total? Is this going to outperform it in 3 days?

I need Disease streams for today as well. Yesterday it did 1.085m

the TikTok slayage, this song is here to stay :jonny:

 

I'm still lost for words, basically spent the entire day liking your posts. I need a few hours to gather myself

Just now, Europe said:

It's been a while since the last time I checked, but doesn't Disease have like 40 K videos total? Is this going to outperform it in 3 days?

it has like 61k i think

Gay clubs will be PACKED this Friday night. I might need to buy advance tickets. :agaycatabra:

14 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

One million likes on the MV should be given in the next 4-5 hours. :clap3:

I know the video is doing great for western artist's standards today, but I wonder why youtube has died.

 

Did people really rely that much on official videos for listening to music and now Spotify/AM has fully filled that void? 

 

Streaming hasn't replaced vids for me. I use both YT and AM regularly 

9 minutes ago, Manne Quinn said:

troye sivan posting the MV clip on his IG story....ohhhh I know that's right. Stan twink, stan!!!

blessings from the twink supreme… we are so back :jonny5:

12 minutes ago, Denim said:

 

Abracadabra, breaking news! :agaycatabra:


I think we should keep the good news coming, don't you think?

 

NEW BIGGEST UPDATE ALERT!!

 

 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Day 2 Total - 22.7K (+11.4k)

Average: +550 an hour

biggest update on Day 1: +690

biggest update on Day 2: +800

 

TODAY

 

8AM - 26.8K

9AM - 27.6K (+800)

10AM - 28.4K (+800)

11AM - 29.3K (+900)

12:00PM — 30.3K(+1,000)

1:00PM — 31.4K (+1,100)

 

BIGGEST UPDATE EVER!

 

1PM Update yesterday was 600, so we are up 500 in comparison!

I'm dumb, what are these numbers again? Streams? Likes?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.