Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

The Disease lashings:chick3:

 

Don't worry you're still #1

 

 

 

 

 

on the tracklist

:suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Namiskine said:

Everyone bringing back their signature stats, oh girlies I wish I would start a brand new Race to 1B

 

ezgif-700c2e79c3932.gif

LOL

1 hour ago, Giorgoc said:

https://x.com/ladygaganownet/status/1886928010948858210

So it was Bruno's idea...

 

Also... OUR ALBUMS? Is he gonna put it on his upcoming one then?

Bruno is such a saint, foregoing money to pay down his debts for the greater good. 

So let's get this straight

 

on day 2

 

it surged on Apple Music 

improved on TikTok

more than tripled playlisting on Spotify 

held strong on YouTube

 

…again, don't want to sound overly optimistic, but I'm VERY eager to see what Spotify looks like in the morning. 

 

good night, was fun!

This song is torturing me. It's just been floating around in my head all day long. Sometimes it's the lady in red part, sometimes it's the chorus, sometimes the post-chorus… it's just always there. Mama laced this one real good I fear 

 

spacer.png

 

 

5 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Everyone bringing back their signature stats, oh girlies I wish I would start a brand new Race to 1B

 

ezgif-700c2e79c3932.gif

You can still do it for funsies tho. And maybe somewhere along the way it will give DWAS a good fight :eli:

 

ezgif-700c2e79c3932.gif

4 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Basically what @Denim said, really strong hold. Between that, the rise on Apple Music around the world, and the massive playlisting increase on both AM and Spotify, this is shaping up really nicely. 

Yup, it did better on TikTok during day 2, held well on Youtube, rose on Apple Music, and the playlisting increase on Spotify tells me that it'll probably hold pretty well there too. What an iconic ******* song

This is so incredible. I can't believe how flawless this single's rollout has been. Of course it helps that the song and video are absolutely spectacular. 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

I am so utterly gagged 

40 minutes ago, Denim said:

final abracadabra update for the night :agaycatabra:

 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Average: +500 an hour

biggest update on Day 1: +690

 

TODAY


8AM — 13.3K

9AM — 13.7K (+400)

10AM — 14.2K (+500)

11AM — 14.7K (+500)

12PM — 15.3K (+600)

1PM — 15.9K (+600)

2PM — 16.6K (+700)

3PM — 17.2K (+600)
4PM — 17.9K (+700)

5PM - 18.7K (+800)

6PM — 19.4K (+700)
7PM — 20.2K (+800)
8PM - 20.8K (+600)

9PM - 21.4K (+600)

10PM - 21.9K (+500)

 


in conclusion, today was a very good day. You'd expect if this was front loaded for it to lose steam today since the Grammy debut was 48+ hours ago at this point, but it's still outpacing yesterday on TikTok. 
 

very excited to see what happens tomorrow, as I think the third full day will be make or break as to what the story is here. If it maintains that'll great, if it loses a lot of momentum then that'll be telling, or… maybe it'll continue to grow like it did today.

 

cant wait! 
 

(Side by side comparison coming soon)

Thank you for your updates!

 

‼️ Don't forget to watch, comment and like the posts yourself! Maybe even share some. 

 

It helps the algorithm promote it to others ‼️

1 hour ago, Artur said:

 

Not her acknowledging this legend

 

Lady Gaga - MAYHEM - Página 339 - Futuros Lançamentos - BCharts Fórum

 

He's going to go into cardiac arrest when he sees this omg

 

IQ2Ubtd.gif

how many more until the spotify update for the hags who dont sleep? 

 

2f3eb1f3e85ce1e06602cbffa4a12ace.jpg

2 minutes ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

This is so incredible. I can't believe how flawless this single's rollout has been. Of course it helps that the song and video are absolutely spectacular. 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

I am so utterly gagged 

Same, the snippet in Paris was amazing but I don't think any of us could've predicted the complete and utter STOMP that it led to. No wonder why some OGHs are completely losing it eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

I know that Shallow was technically her commercial comeback (#1 Diamond SMASHA) and then DWAS came along a few years later and completely dwarfed it in scale, but I think Abracadabra has a very good chance of being remembered as Gaga's comeback to GAGA.

my 2011 teen self wants her to perform Abracadabra around the world, like on Taratata in France and Music Station in Japan. she always served extremely hard at those shows :emofish:

Edited by Rino

I haven't posted here in years but Abracadabra really woke me up, what an iconic Gaga single and Mayhem really shaping up to be an iconic album as well

 

Icon and mother is all I've been screaming tonight while my boyfriend looks at me weird 

 

:agaycatabra:

The slower reverb will go viral at some point. It's too :flame:

3 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Same, the snippet in Paris was amazing but I don't think any of us could've predicted the complete and utter STOMP that it led to. No wonder why some OGHs are completely losing it eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

I was not an abacadabra snippet girlie i can't lie. She's really ripped me roots out this time I'm afraid. This song is taking over my life 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

I think it's going to inevitably drop on day 2 cause it's probably losing 300-400k from Brazil alone (always happens with international songs that debut this high), but maybe other countries can make up for that so it can stay above 4m+

11 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

how many more until the spotify update for the hags who dont sleep? 

 

2f3eb1f3e85ce1e06602cbffa4a12ace.jpg

Around 10 hours, give or take.

 

2f3eb1f3e85ce1e06602cbffa4a12ace.jpg

Edited by Bad News

3 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I know that Shallow was technically her commercial comeback (#1 Diamond SMASHA) and then DWAS came along a few years later and completely dwarfed it in scale, but I think Abracadabra has a very good chance of being remembered as Gaga's comeback to GAGA.

The fact that this is even the same artist that starred in ASIB is a testament to the breadth of her creativity and skill. Seriously in her own lane :agaycatabra:

 

3 minutes ago, Bad News said:

Around 10 hours, give or take.

 

2f3eb1f3e85ce1e06602cbffa4a12ace.jpg

cya

 

 25 ideas de Calamardo | calamardo, bob esponja, memes de bob esponja

24 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Everyone bringing back their signature stats, oh girlies I wish I would start a brand new Race to 1B

 

ezgif-700c2e79c3932.gif

You should do a race to Shallow, my biggest enemy is me.:gaycat5:

12 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

I think it's going to inevitably drop on day 2 cause it's probably losing 300-400k from Brazil alone (always happens with international songs that debut this high), but maybe other countries can make up for that so it can stay above 4m+

Thanks for pointing that out— I didn't know that! Okay yeah I see it going this way then. It could definitely but if it does I think it'll stay above 4m!

Give me a 100 inch flat screen TV playing Abracadabra on loop and a couch with a built in minibar and toilet and I'm set for life

 

ezgif-700c2e79c3932.gif

The way all her socials have been reinvigorated. Shitter posts crossing 100k and IG posts crossing 1M likes with ease.

 

ezgif-700c2e79c3932.gif

Who is rumored to headline Glastonbury this year? I know so far there's Neil Young. I read some tweet about her being "in talks" or whatever a couple of weeks ago, but I'm not sure if it was reliable. She has to do it at some point and tbh I think she's taking a long long break after this era.

 

Gagachella 2.0 -> Gagacabana -> Gagabury -> Mayhem Ball would be an insane run.:ghostface:

Edited by State of Grace.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.