Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Guyssss it gained like 500-600 videos in the last hour :skull:  What is happening? Did a big account just share it or something. 
 

It's growing as fast as it was in the middle of the day right now. #SorryNerdRant I'm no @Denim or @Aston Martin

 

but I'm shaking :jonny5: 

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

just saw the abracadabra chart thread and liddos, please never change. I was getting my life! Disease one i iconic and Abra will be the one for the books too i fear. This is better than stand up comedy. Y'all making my day better :clap3:

Just now, Chaos Angel said:

Right now the album version is rising (#153 on Pop Chart) so it's being split!

Thank you for the reminder. I myself forgot about that. How long till they combine them? :eek: 
 

I have a feeling it's actually growing 

2 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

Right now the album version is rising (#153 on Pop Chart) so it's being split!

Meltdowns cancelled :clap3:

I feel like it is going semi viral on tiktok. 
 

DWAS went mega viral with over 50k edits daily and it peaked more than 100k edits. 

1 minute ago, Chaos Angel said:

Right now the album version is rising (#153 on Pop Chart) so it's being split!

Oh, didn't realize that, that make sense, probably because they added it to the album last night. Apple Music usually combines versions on the charts.

I'm just shocked that Abracadabra ended Disease with ease…

 

like Disease was incredible… and I didn't expect her to top that and she absolutely did?? 

 

No I'm scared of what's next… but it's not  like I'm over Abracadabra yet like wowww

4 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Guyssss it gained like 500-600 videos in the last hour :skull:  What is happening? Did a big account just share it or something. 
 

It's growing as fast as it was in the middle of the day right now. #SorryNerdRant I'm no @Denim or @Aston Martin

 

but I'm shaking :jonny5: 

 

 

24k now. It's getting more edits, remixes, mashups, choreo recreations. It's starting to pop off! :agaycatabra:

 

Mastercard is also teaming up with influencers to push the main routine :agaycatabra:

 

 

AM is sabotaging us 

merge two versions NOW
the song can be top30 if two versions are combined

The Ratchy lashings everywhere :clap3: Richard Jackson you will NEVER be famous! :laugh:

 

 

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

The Ratchy lashings everywhere :clap3: Richard Jackson you will NEVER be famous! :laugh:

 

 

This had 10k likes when I first say it, now it's almost up to 125k :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

24k now. It's getting more edits, remixes, mashups, choreo recreations. It's starting to pop off! :agaycatabra:

 

Mastercard is also teaming up with influencers to push the main routine :agaycatabra:

 

 

For a second I thought he was promoting Nurtec in the end but its just the dancing competition :dies:

Gaining more steam on TikTok + staying near its peak on Apple Music US (when the two versions are combined) despite most of the country sleeping. Things are constantly looking better for Ms. Abracadabra methinks :agaycatabra:

Locals coming up with their own ideas edits and serves… :clap3: like how's this how I learn Magictok exists lmao

 

 

Mayhem era streams on my Spotify:

1. Disease - 722 streams 

2. DWAS - 657 streams 

3. Abracadabra - 93 streams (in heavy rotation)

 

share yours :agaycatabra:

Edited by bringdanoize

30 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

I saw Nosferatu tonight and NEED a fan edit set to Abracadabra, it'd be perfecT :WAP:

 

The film was great too :WAP:

 

In 20 mins it got 200 new videos oh **** :deadbanana: it's coming hardddd :WAP:

 

 

the way I have been scrolling TikTok for 30 minutes already and liking everything about Abra and everytime I hear this beat it feels like a first time

by the way, thanks to FKA twigs for the new amazing album

I can stream it in playlist with Abracadabra on loop and don't lose streams 

Edited by bringdanoize

AM Global Daily: #17 (+38), hoping it can rise again tomorrow:agaycatabra:

what is your prediction for new era roll out?

My ideal would be:

4th single with video on the album release week 

5th video two/three months after album release (maybe before Gagacabana) for the song that will generate more streams 

Waking up to smashery instead of 

spacer.png

 

I can stand it:gaycat1:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.