Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Fizzy said:

Her Dark Bops always smash with Blonde Hair. Thats why Disease under performed tea. 

This katycat logic

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Time for another certified Edonis reach but 

Spoiler

Maybe JFAD bombing was a blessing in disguise? Like, would we have gotten this level of ***** served in another one of her pop videos if her focus was on awards season as opposed to the era?

 

Maybe things work out for a reason, after all. 

 

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif

 

  • Popular Post

 :agaycatabra:Hourly TikTok Update :agaycatabra:

 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Average: +500 an hour

biggest update on Day 1: +690

 

TODAY


8AM — 13.3K

9AM — 13.7K (+400)

10AM — 14.2K (+500)

11AM — 14.7K (+500)

12PM — 15.3K (+600)

1PM — 15.9K (+600)

2PM — 16.6K (+700)

3PM — 17.2K (+600)
4PM — 17.9K (+700)

5PM - 18.7K (+800)

6PM — 19.4K (+700)
7PM — 20.2K (+800)

 

RETURN TO PEAK!!! (And by this time yesterday, it was losing steam!!!)

not this diva posting Abracadabra:bibliahh:she went viral for doing a live slow motion walk...
 

 

Just now, Tiara said:

This katycat logic

spacer.png

Can't argue with facts. 

I know MAYHEM hasn't even dropped yet but when it does I hope she moves away from dance pop for her next record and instead gets into her PJ Harvey bag and makes that alternative/industrial rock album I know she's capable of

 

 spacer.png

Edited by lisavanderpump

1 minute ago, Magickarp said:

In a perfect world:

 

JOKE never existed

ABRA lead single, smashes in Fall

DWAS 2nd single, smashes in Winter

MAYHEM released Jan 31st, with ABRA & DWAS performed at the Grammys

 

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif

Disease was a perfect lead single. We will NOT stand for any Disease erasure.
 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

Michael said 'NO MA'AM, give those gays everything and I will give you the best sex of your life'

 

IQ2Ubtd.gif

 

Gagachella, iHeart Radio and Gagacabana are coming!

gaga probably played him a joanne sounding track and he told her no mama, go back in the studio for me :heart: 

  • Popular Post

Is this a safe space?
 

I just want to say I'm so excited for this era. More than I have been for any Gaga era in years!!!. Abracadabra took me right back to younger me and it almost makes me emotional every time I hear it. 
 

I have dragged Gaga on here because of the toxicity that was shown to my fave Bey but I will say I hope that this is a successful era for her and I will be pre ordering Mayhem on vinyl. I also peeped how Gaga was so excited when my girl won her AOTY. An icon loving on another icon!!
 

We are so ******* back!!!:weeps:

Edited by suneclipse121

Dear god, all the choking on cock. I'm trying to be kind and respectful.  It's so much cock.  

1 minute ago, Spark said:

Disease was a perfect lead single. We will NOT stand for any Disease erasure.
 

spacer.png

Like :toofunny3: Abracadabra wouldn't've worked as the lead. Disease was the perfect song to kick off the new era. 

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but Abra is now #46 on AM in NZ, and is trending at #2 on YouTube. Disease peaked on YouTube trending in NZ at #7 for half a day!! 

Just now, creativity. said:

Dear god, all the choking on cock. I'm trying to be kind and respectful.  It's so much cock.  

:suburban:

Just realized we aren't being annoying enough. I was on another thread and people still talk about Gaga like it's 2013. So disrespectful. 

 

If some other girl had the BIGGEST song in the world they would be 10x times more annoying. Let's wake it up. :khalyan2:

4 minutes ago, Denim said:

 

 :agaycatabra:Hourly TikTok Update :agaycatabra:

 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Average: +500 an hour

biggest update on Day 1: +690

 

TODAY


8AM — 13.3K

9AM — 13.7K (+400)

10AM — 14.2K (+500)

11AM — 14.7K (+500)

12PM — 15.3K (+600)

1PM — 15.9K (+600)

2PM — 16.6K (+700)

3PM — 17.2K (+600)
4PM — 17.9K (+700)

5PM - 18.7K (+800)

6PM — 19.4K (+700)
7PM — 20.2K (+800)

 

RETURN TO PEAK!!! (And by this time yesterday, it was losing steam!!!)

Now how is anyone going to look at this and still claim it will drop on Spotify tomorrow... 

Almost 500k views on Genius already!

 

https://genius.com/Lady-gaga-abracadabra-lyrics

 

Also it got 865k scrobbles on last.fm, #1 song on the platform.

Edited by Rhiannon

5 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

In a perfect world:

 

JOKE never existed

ABRA lead single, smashes in Fall

DWAS 2nd single, smashes in Winter

MAYHEM released Jan 31st, with ABRA & DWAS performed at the Grammys

 

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif

But it's not a perfect world. That is exactly what shes saying in Abra. Fighting the backtalk, the negativity, the doubt. Like she said in the Elle interview: What does it feel like to thrive and not just be surviving all the time. 

 

It was all meant to be. :agaycatabra:

 

 

I keep seeing TikTok numbers and liking them as if I understood sh*t about it but I don't

 

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif

 

Spoiler

Can someone enlighten us with comparative numbers of actual trends/hit sounds maybe?

 

2 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Just realized we aren't being annoying enough. I was on another thread and people still talk about Gaga like it's 2013. So disrespectful. 

 

If some other girl had the BIGGEST song in the world they would be 10x times more annoying. Let's wake it up. :khalyan2:

I say we be patient. If the song shows a big rise tomorrow - we unleash hell on OGH's.

  • Popular Post

The thought of Abracadabra being blasted to 1 million baguettes in Rio is giving me that buzz.

 

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I say we be patient. If the song shows a big rise tomorrow - we unleash hell on OGH's.

I'm talking about miss DWAS. It's an absolute GARGANTUAN MONSTER and we're here being s*ssies about it. No, ma'am. I'm tired. 

 

:clack:

Edited by Blade Runner

This might smash and if it does… we are not ready for Zombieboy/Vanish Into You

 

and i'm praying Girlfriend leak is Garden of Eden

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.