Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

at least you saw the light

:ryan3:

I saw the dark moonlight actually :ryan3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Pop said:

Imagine this as the tour closer :jonny6:

 

We will tear the ROOF off those stadiums like it's 2010 again

The upgrade from hold my puss to this excellence as a closer omggg..I might get on board with you that this is gonna be a hit :jonny5:

Chappell(love ha) and Ava now that there isn't a Gaga shaped hole in the record industry:

 

taco-bell-job-application-preview.webp

5 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

Even on Reddit, they are praising the song. But I want to see the reviews from publications. Do we have any?

Not yet, I think they'll be released tomorrow. But if Disease got rave reviews, I don't see how Abracadabra could be received any worse by critics.:duca:

 

Esquire said:

Quote

It's pretty hard to complain about an awards ceremony that debuts a Lady Gaga single that feels ripped from The Fame Monster's glory days

 

my favorite part is that it's one of her best songs in terms of melody, every part is so instantly memorable and necessary to the song :jonny: it reminds me a lot of BTW which is her best album in that aspect and has some of her best melodies (the entirety of scheisse for example) 

24 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

BTW this will be a smash in the U.K.

This sounds like such a Europe smash :giraffe: Hoping she performs at the Eurovision this year.

Just now, opbranden said:

Not yet, I think they'll be released tomorrow. But if Disease got rave reviews, I don't see how Abracadabra could be received any worse by critics.:duca:

 

Esquire said:

 

Tbh getting a BNM from Pitchfork would gag everyone but that's what she DESERVES :WAP: 

Feel the beat under your feet the floors on fire??? Are you jokinggggg

 

this **** is amazing I'm disregarding everyone saying they don't like it no.

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Chappell(love ha) and Ava now that there isn't a Gaga shaped hole in the record industry:

 

taco-bell-job-application-preview.webp

unpopular opinion but chappell is similar to gaga when it comes to fashion and performance but her music is more similar to marina's 

Critics were gagging over Disease. This is going to make them cum in excitement. Can't WAIT for the reviews.

 

gagaa.gif

Just now, Abracadabra said:

This is gonna go so hard at Gagachella omg :jonny4:

Gagachella with these visuals and Paris choreos? Oh we are NOT READY :jonny5:

every mv watch and song listen it gets better and this was already an instant for me :rip: 

 

her mind is so scary :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Is the tour screenshot true?:bloo:

Apparently, yes, but it was taken down. I'm scared about the prices.:suburban:

Just now, Burqa said:

unpopular opinion but chappell is similar to gaga when it comes to fashion and performance but her music is more similar to marina's 

Musically she's just Olivia 2 but more talented. Which is an excellent thing to be. :giraffe:

Just now, opbranden said:

Apparently, yes, but it was taken down. I'm scared about the prices.:suburban:

DM me i missed it :suburban:

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

Tbh getting a BNM from Pitchfork would gag everyone but that's what she DESERVES :WAP: 

Do they give BNM for a song? I thought it is for an album.

Just now, opbranden said:

Apparently, yes, but it was taken down. I'm scared about the prices.:suburban:

Feel free to slide into my PMs sis, its better to know sooner than later whether I have to budget for this or not :suburban:

1 minute ago, kwek_kwek said:

Do they give BNM for a song? I thought it is for an album.

Yes they give Best New Tracks

Just now, kwek_kwek said:

Do they give BNM for a song? I thought it is for an album.

They give a "Best New Track".

 

Fz4iJvSXwAAVkZN.jpg:large

I just woke up and watched the video....

This ain't Abracadabra, this is AVADAKEDAVRA BECAUSE SHE ******* KILLED IT OMFG!!!!!

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Hopefully, she'll do a 3 hour show for the Mayhem Ball Tour. Though the prices will be insane for such a long show but worth it.

1 minute ago, kwek_kwek said:

Do they give BNM for a song? I thought it is for an album.

they do but a Gar song ain't ever getting it unfortunately

 

462055174_3439271476376070_5417881851050

3 minutes ago, Sheep said:

DM me i missed it :suburban:

 

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

Feel free to slide into my PMs sis, its better to know sooner than later whether I have to budget for this or not :suburban:

spacer.png

 

Apparently the website is "ticketek", Australian seller 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.