Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

You guys is this real 2nd single ? or just high budged/sponsored promo single? 

Do you mean 3rd single? Or do we not consider disease a single anymore? 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

BTW this will be a smash in the U.K.

Still love the fact that the UK showed taste and gave Disease it's highest peak position (except Greece where it peaked at #6, shoutout to Greece too) :clap3:

i LOVE the part of the vid when she doing that hunched walk/dancing in red. its like BR type iconicness

If Abra goes top 10 in the UK it will be her first album to have three top 10 singles since 2011's Born This Way. UK Monsters NEED to make this happen :giraffe:

2 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

Haven't done this since a few weeks after Disease came out, but now we're back :agaycatabra:Abracadabra currently has 1.8k videos on TikTok

186k views/44.5k likes (posted 4 hours ago):

  Reveal hidden contents

 

33.7k views/10k likes (also posted 4 hours ago):

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

The first TikTok is up to 470k views/108k likes. And it's gaining rapidly :duca: 

 

edit: already up to 477k views/110k likes :deadbanana2: also Abracadabra has 2.25k videos on TikTok right now.

Edited by Aston Martin

9 minutes ago, opbranden said:

 

the likes, the views 

:gaygacat5:

 

 

Already viral :WAP: 

 

Stay enchanted,

462055174_3439271476376070_5417881851050

This will be an organic hit. See when you serve POP excellence, acclaim and success comes back to bite. 

I still think about that little monster that asked for perma ban because he was so lost in hope she would never release darkpop songs again 

I wish he could come back

Gays, f slurs, monstrosities, lurking OGHs, I can't handle this. ITS TOO MUCH. This ***** did it AGAIN and I fear BTW's wig is not safe. I don't how to handle this. :WAP: 

1 minute ago, Pop said:

This will be an organic hit. See when you serve POP excellence, acclaim and success comes back to bite. 

I'm still skeptical, but I honestly can't believe how positively people are reacting to this song. Maybe it's the algorithm, maybe it's just a bubble, but I can't remember the last time something like this happened. Maybe Abracadabra really can shake up the pop scene the way Bad Romance did back then… 

:wanda:

On 1/23/2025 at 8:24 PM, Sheep said:

I'm not one of the little meltdownsters by any means and more often than not get chased out of this base for being a cupcake but I'm just not excited for Mayhem at all anymore. Even Harlequinn had more love put into the visuals and rollout. :emofish:

 

Hoping the actual music changes my feelings.

It's crazy how every word of this was wrong and stupid. What a difference a week makes.  :suburban:

2 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

I still think about that little monster that asked for perma ban because he was so lost in hope she would never release darkpop songs again 

I wish he could come back

Yep. Tonight we're dancing on @postsus's grave. :'( 

1 minute ago, Human Fly said:

I still think about that little monster that asked for perma ban because he was so lost in hope she would never release darkpop songs again 

I wish he could come back

Miss postsus is somewhere gagging out, don't worry

Just now, Nicholai said:

The lyrics are one of her best too. This is perfect.

THIS. I think the lyrics are brilliant.  :alexz2:

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

I'm still skeptical, but I honestly can't believe how positively people are reacting to this song. Maybe it's the algorithm, maybe it's just a bubble, but I can't remember the last time something like this happened. Maybe Abracadabra really can shake up the pop scene the way Bad Romance did back then… 

:wanda:

Even on Reddit, they are praising the song. But I want to see the reviews from publications. Do we have any?

Whoever created that moment between the pre-chorus into the chorus with just a split second of pausing straight into GENIUS perfectly timed dance moves deserves a $1,000 Mastercard gift card and more :flame:

Imagine this as the tour closer :jonny6:

 

We will tear the ROOF off those stadiums like it's 2010 again

4 minutes ago, Sheep said:

It's crazy how every word of this was wrong and stupid. What a difference a week makes.  :suburban:

at least you saw the light

:ryan3:

11 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

The first TikTok is up to 470k views/108k likes. And it's gaining rapidly :duca: 

 

edit: already up to 477k views/110k likes :deadbanana2: also Abracadabra has 2.25k videos on TikTok right now.

It has been 11 minutes since I posted this and this TikTok is already up to 505k+ views :hoetenks: it's going to surpass Gaga's original one within the next few hours. Also we're not at 2.3k Abracadabra vids on TT :agaycatabra:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.