Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

02/03 MELON Daily

71(+7)DWAS

Continue to smash in the last big music market after conquering every other markets.:penguin:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Abracadabra's whole package is a triumph. I'm at a loss for words. Hook after hook after hook and it just doesn't stop getting better, like someone already said earlier.

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Can I say smthn  :-*
 

  Reveal hidden contents

This is honestly the first time she's ever dropped a song where I have no desire to play it all day, it just isn't my cup of tea I'm not sure why. It's not a bops or ballads thing because I spammed SL and disease all day 

 

Normally we do these kind of comments on the second week :-*

4 minutes ago, chromatricon said:

It would be weird if she hugged Bruno first tbh. When she won Golden Globe in 2019 she kissed Carino first then hugged Bradley.

that golden globe wasnt shared with Bradley though...

With 374k likes, Abracadabra already has over half of Disease's total MV likes (715k) in just 8 hours. 

I can't believe we are finally winning 

 

spacer.png

 

And btw, you can play pretend all you want, but I've never seen y'all this happy about jazz covers.

 

spacer.png

The bridge/outro is the best part of the song. I always wanted her to use her opera vocals again OH MOTHER gave me everything I wanted :'( 

 

eastenders2.gif

3 minutes ago, opbranden said:

 

And btw, you can play pretend all you want, but I've never seen y'all this happy about jazz covers.

 

 

oh. i love close to you :agaycatabra:

  • Popular Post

I was really happy she used this moment to highlight the trans community. 

See, when you work with talented choreographers (Abra music video)  the quality speaks for itself :clap: A SMASH

Just now, Reginald said:

See, when you work with talented choreographers (Abra music video)  the quality speaks for itself :clap: A SMASH

FEEL THE BEAT UNDER YOUR FEET 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Zaram said:

Normally we do these kind of comments on the second week :-*

Well I can only ever be nothing but myself, I say things from my heart  and I wish I loved it but I don't :cries: Maybe a second week increase will butter me up hihi 💋

It really is no shade to her past work but I honestly didn't gag like this with anything from Chromatica. The difference in creative team is huge. 

Just now, Bimbo said:

It really is no shade to her past work but I honestly didn't gag like this with anything from Chromatica. The difference in creative team is huge. 

As much as I loved some tracks on Chromatica this was such a feast in a way that barely any song there is. Like this song's structure is very much giving overflowing with creativity. 

Let's not do too much, yes Abra is everything but Chromatica, you are still BEAUTIFUL!!!! :heart:

16 minutes ago, GipJo said:

you're reading into it too much, of course she went to hug the person right next to her which is her soon to be husband.

Seriously :rip: If my fiance won an award and went to hug someone else, don't care if it's a collaborator, I'd be like what in the heck :deadbanana:

15 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Can I say smthn  :-*
 

  Hide contents

This is honestly the first time she's ever dropped a song where I have no desire to play it all day, it just isn't my cup of tea I'm not sure why. It's not a bops or ballads thing because I spammed SL and disease all day 

 

It's because it's a Monday. No one likes Mondays 

The outro melody is so similar to Shallow's climax. She really mashed up her 2 biggest hits and made something even better :deadbanana4:

Not sure if it's been shared, but she's now on Today's Hits and A-List Pop for US AM. Hopefully Spotify follows with some adds today — I know most will wait until Friday, but any exposure would be great. 

It's annoying tf out of me that the song is a loose single on Apple Music and isn't appearing/able to be streamed from the Mayhem album yet… :chick3:

The red outfit she's wearing at the beginning is lowkey giving Bloody Mary idk why but it does :jonny5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.