Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Nah. Both are junkies. MAYHEM just uses ones with a purer grade. :skull: 

not substances as in drugs, but THE SUBSTANCE (2024) :rip:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Nah. Both are junkies. MAYHEM just uses ones with a purer grade. :skull: 

Sis I think they meant the substance from the movie The Substance 

It's still early and some people are still asleep, but I'm curious. Is this her most instant song/video package and her most well received release since.....Rain On Me? ...Judas? ...Alejandro? Covid kinda fried my brain cells so I literally cant remember :deadbanana4:

 

But the reactions I'm seeing on here, PJ, reddit, X, and other socials are overwhelmingly positive. I'm obv surrounded by f-gs, but still. I definitely don't think it's becoming a hit, and I frankly couldn't care less, but I'm certain that we have a new cult classic.

 

eastenders2.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

iTunes US: 

 

6. Die with a Smile

10. Abracadabra 

25. Disease

64. Always Remember Us This Way

179. Shallow

 

Just now, Aston Martin said:

iTunes US: 

 

6. Die with a Smile

10. Abracadabra 

25. Disease

64. Always Remember Us This Way

179. Shallow

 

please let's buy another song that starts with S

DAD ASS :agaycatabra:
(that ass, or dad's ass) 

you guys are not even buying the song on itunes... 

jeez... it cost 1$ come on 

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

It's still and some people are still asleep, but I'm curious. Is this her most instant song/video package and her most well received release since.....Rain On Me? ...Judas? ...Alejandro? Covid kinda fried my brain cells so I literally cant remember :deadbanana4:

 

But the reactions I'm seeing on here, PJ, reddit, X, and other socials are overwhelmingly positive. I'm obv surrounded by f-gs, but still. I definitely don't think it's becoming a hit, but I'm certain that we have a new cult classic.

 

eastenders2.gif

ROM was a grower a lot of people (including me) were iffy on it at first listen. I feel like reactions of that song were mixed for a while where as now most people agree it was great. I haven't seen anyone other than a handful of OGH's on here not loving Abra. 

7 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the Grammys performance got lost in the shuffle which is exactly what I knew would happen if they did a cover what a waste

Honestly tho, lowkey a blessing in disguise. DWAS would have gotten an even bigger boost with a slow-dancing, oozing-intense-chemistry performance and would have completely eclipsed the cultural moment that Abra is having rn with pop culture stans. This (re)reckoning that is happening with Gaga the Pop Supreme is important.

 

I have a good feeling that this album will bring back into the fold not only some ex-stans who dropped her somewhere along their journeys as they fell out of love but also casual stans who have always appreciated her artistry from afar but felt something was missing. That kind of re-energized support and trust going forward is what's going to propel her legacy to new heights and cement her place in the pop legend pantheon.

 

I'm going back a few pages and ctfu at the sudden mood shift. Everyone jumping her for the 2-minute performance (myself included, hihi :eli:) and then die-hard stanning minutes later.

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Is this her most instant song/video package and her most well received release since.....Rain On Me? ...Judas? ...Alejandro? 

 

Bad Romance babe

 

spacer.png

What can I say that hasn't been said? It's just a phenomenal package all around. Easily her best pop single since Do What U Want.

about the grammy performance the way she managed to DWASify the mayhem look is amazing :jonny: 

Many old songs have Grammys surge so I wouldn't worry about iTunes rn.

Just now, Abracadabra said:

"How many times have you listened to Abracadabra?"

 

Me:

 

PAY-Claudia-Winkleman.jpg

I'M CACKLIN :deadbanana2:

I'm just catching up and I can't find her Grammys performance, they haven't uploaded that? :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

"How many times have you listened to Abracadabra?"

 

Me:

 

PAY-Claudia-Winkleman.jpg

52 to be exact

PAY-Claudia-Winkleman.jpg

I loved Disease but this is even better. The music video obviously as well, but when you're listening to the song it's this constant feeling of getting to the best part, and then some other even better part comes along.

25 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the Grammys performance got lost in the shuffle which is exactly what I knew would happen if they did a cover what a waste

You are right. It would actually have been a highlight of the night if they'd performed DWAS. There's nothing like Die with a Smile amongst the other performances.

1 minute ago, Bimbo said:

I'm just catching up and I can't find her Grammys performance, they haven't uploaded that? :deadbanana:

 

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

52 to be exact

PAY-Claudia-Winkleman.jpg

oh no. i'm at 41 right now. i need to work :agaycatabra:

One of her best choruses ever video is good she is coming for tiktok for sure 

 

it's so unexpected almost if it was leaked I would say it's fake thank you gaga 

 

 I kinda understand her explanation for Mayhem now Abracadbra is all over the place 

 

  • Popular Post

2 MILLION VIEWS IN 6 HOURS :agaycatabra:

 

330k likes too

Edited by Aston Martin

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.