Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, HeavyMetalAura said:

It's annoying tf out of me that the song is a loose single on Apple Music and isn't appearing/able to be streamed from the Mayhem album yet… :chick3:

They uploaded it that way on all platforms, not sure why.. I wonder if purposefully hiding the tracklist ordering until it's "officially" announced?

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Europe said:

Let's not do too much, yes Abra is everything but Chromatica, you are still BEAUTIFUL!!!! :heart:

She is! She's gorgeous but the only thing close to the gaggery I feel rn was with Chroma II - 911. Gorgeous gorgeous girls.

Just now, HeavyMetalAura said:

It's annoying tf out of me that the song is a loose single on Apple Music and isn't appearing/able to be streamed from the Mayhem album yet… :chick3:

They'll get it right on the next single. 3rd time os a charm or something... 

 

Ops, 4th time 

1 minute ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

It's annoying tf out of me that the song is a loose single on Apple Music and isn't appearing/able to be streamed from the Mayhem album yet… :chick3:

It's the same on Spotify :deadbanana2:

  • Author
  • Popular Post

2.6k TikToks in 8 hours, already more than Disease's first 24 hours (2.1k).

The only complaint I have that the song is actually too short :dies:

 

Another abracadabra breakdown at the end of the song or an extended chorus wouldve brought this from a 12/10 to 13/10 tbh :cm:

  • Popular Post

Metal Magazine

 

With highly cinematic influences including Luca Guadagnino's Suspiria and Gaspar Noé's Climax, the Abracadabra music video focuses on one thing, and one thing only: as Lady Gaga says in the beginning, "Category is: dance or die." Drawing inspiration from ballroom culture but taking it to her most celebrated genre (dark pop à la Alejandro or Bad Romance), the New York-born and raised artist seems to be going back to her roots: a dash of crazy, a hint of twisted, and a whole lot of genius. The recipe that brought her global success and catapulted her to stardom, turning her into one of the most revolutionary singers of the 21st century.

 

(...)  Abracadabra proves once again that she knows how to craft a record and, just as important, to build a whole universe around it that gives it depth, meaning, and relevance.

 

spacer.png

  • Popular Post

I'm still recovering from last night... just wow. I'm kinda overwhelmed in the best way and not really able to put into words how I feel so let me try.

 

5d8ccd687c0ee9823d0d71515e4fc959bb3a822a.gifv

 

Every single thing RideOrDie said in his thread just now. I was entertained the whole night. I danced, I cried, I gagged. Watching our girls getting celebrated, lifting each other up and standing for what is RIGHT in this world was such a needed palette cleanser for the culture. One of the best award ceremonies in a long time. "Cultural reset" is getting thrown so much but this truly felt like one, and provided escapism in this dark time.

 

Her performance was so right and I was stannig her gorgeous, very 70s folk rock look. Oh and my girl Doechii f*cking ate. ATE ATE ATE all the way up.

 

This mother******* song. This is like... all of her signature Gaga songs but perfected, with delicious lyrics like "pay the toll to the angels drawing circles in the clouds" and my favorite moment where she masterfully plays with "phantom of the dance floor come to me, sing for me a sinful melody" then the opera vocals come... OOOOWWWW yes ma'am!!! This was so GAY.

 

The video is like Alejandro and The Fame perfume campaign went to the brutalist Chromatica Ball set to let loose after taking The Substance. Easily Top 2, if not right at the top of her music videos for me.

 

giphy.gif

 

We never would have guessed that the snippet was literally the beginning of the song, once again we were clowned and will never be her managers. For once in a long time I'm glad my place is sitting at the table waiting to be fed, and I'm still digesting everything she served to me. We are so back!!!

The red look and her mannerisms in it just make me think about how she would've slayed the Evil Queen role for Snow White. But probably better she is nowhere near that trash fire lmao.

3 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Metal Magazine

 

With highly cinematic influences including Luca Guadagnino's Suspiria and Gaspar Noé's Climax, the Abracadabra music video focuses on one thing, and one thing only: as Lady Gaga says in the beginning, "Category is: dance or die." Drawing inspiration from ballroom culture but taking it to her most celebrated genre (dark pop à la Alejandro or Bad Romance), the New York-born and raised artist seems to be going back to her roots: a dash of crazy, a hint of twisted, and a whole lot of genius. The recipe that brought her global success and catapulted her to stardom, turning her into one of the most revolutionary singers of the 21st century.

 

(...)  Abracadabra proves once again that she knows how to craft a record and, just as important, to build a whole universe around it that gives it depth, meaning, and relevance.

 

spacer.png

yes! I was just thinking this

4 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

The only complaint I have that the song is actually too short :dies:

 

Another abracadabra breakdown at the end of the song or an extended chorus wouldve brought this from a 12/10 to 13/10 tbh :cm:

mte exactly I really wish there was an extended chorus at the end, the video especially feels like it ends too soon

 

ezgif-36ecb45314006.thumb.gif.351db5385f

Abra is gonna do numbers on TikTok and will give her her next hit, yup yup. 

 

It'll be fun to see how it grows in the coming weeks with the choreo accounts 

 

:gaycat3:

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

mte exactly I really wish there was an extended chorus at the end, the video especially feels like it ends too soon

 

ezgif-36ecb45314006.thumb.gif.351db5385f

I guess you'll just have to listen to it more to satisfy you 

 

:gaycat4:

Cracking tf up at the meltdowns over California Dreaming, the site crashing, and then the biggest serve + Grammy win happening. I wish atrl didn't crash I would have loved to seen the whiplash in real time. 

I don't... like it?

 

But I trust that the song is a grower

And she never releases the best songs as singles so we are gonna FEAST

 

IMG_0696.thumb.gif.325b74923dd8ff0be2250 

  • Popular Post

music video almost at 400k likes already ITS A SMASH

 

ezgif-36ecb45314006.thumb.gif.351db5385f

59 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Look at my mother being her YOUNG CAREFREE self bopping to my step mother omfg :jonny5:

 

 

Any interaction with Beyoncé ? :flower:

  • Popular Post
11 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

The only complaint I have that the song is actually too short :dies:

Et1STFkXYAEY-1B.jpg

The way this base was mad as hell at each other's throats just a couple days ago not knowing the absolute serve we were about to get… see when you invoke Mayhem

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.