Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

The gym gays are already on it, make them go viral :WAP: 

 

 

exactly jesus. show them and us how it's done 462055174_3439271476376070_5417881851050

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

i'm crying everything about this is like an elevated TFM/BTW/ARTPOP I didn't think she would ever serve like this again  :chick3:

Just now, anastaciabby said:

They aren't made up words wtf:rip:

so you're telling me that French part in bad romance is made from real word too? :bloo:
 

Spoiler

:suburban:

 

3 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

The gym gays are already on it, make them go viral :WAP: 

 

 

I've seen quite a few handsome guys using this audio on tiktok already 

Abracadabra aside, I feel like Vanish Into You will be released as a promo single a week before the album drops

Also the snippet of Abracadabra she previewed in Paris is in my opinion the best part of the song. :agaycatabra:

there is no way in hell this is a hit but who gives a **** she's coming with her best album

Disease was a cute girl no shade but I stopped playing it a while ago... THIS QUEENIE THO??? CATEGORY ISSSSSS???????

 

brandy-crying.gif

I lowkey think it's picking up already in tiktok videos. It gained like 50 really quickly. 

This was all of us watching Gags setting on fire the dancefloor she's fought for in the AbraGODabra's music video :agaycatabra:

 

Oooooh, I'm ready to fight all the nasty fagcels who are going to belittle this MASTERPIECE

 

GXzhSO.gif

Edited by Florence Belch

5 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

although as we know UK Radio love PopGa i really can't see a chorus of her screaming made up words doing anything on radio here. I think tiktok will have to carry it

Indeed they do, but they'll definitely give Abra some spins :agaycatabra:

Just heard the song and watched the mv for the first time and I'm gooped, gagged and shook. :jonny: I absolutely loved the song and this is one of her best videos,  I'm obsessed. WE WON!!!!

  • Popular Post

spacer.png

 

 

We owe Parris a huge thank you—Ritchy as her creative director did massive damage. It's crazy how much a different team can completely transform everything. This video is absolutely stunning, the choreography is fun without feeling like an epilepsy trigger—just truly beautiful. I really hope they keep working together; what a talented duo!

 

 

And yes, F_CK YOU RITCHY :clap3:

I hope the love for Disease and Abracadabra makes her realize that this dark pop sound or whatever is her sound, and she should stick with it. I know that trying out as many genres as possible is exciting, but it can be a hit or miss. Find your sound and exceed in it. She can still experiment with genres however, like how Disease is very industrial and this one has a trance touch to it. This is also me being a little selfish, but I'm right :suburban: Like, these two songs are so Gaga to their core yet and new elevated version.

the verses, the bridge, the pre-chorus, the chorus, the breakdown.... they're all so perfect. everything about this is pure Gaga realness without feeling stuck somewhere. It even seems like a natural progression after Chromatica.

 

The video.... her best in a long while...

Unlike Stupid Love, which could've been released by any Disney star, only she could've made Abracadabra. There is so much BRANDING in the song :jonny2:

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

spacer.png

 

 

We owe Parris a huge thank you—Ritchy as her creative director did massive damage. It's crazy how much a different team can completely transform everything. This video is absolutely stunning, the choreography is fun without feeling like an epilepsy trigger—just truly beautiful. I really hope they keep working together; what a talented duo!

 

 

And yes, F_CK YOU RITCHY :clap3:

Paris and Michael getting us #OUT of the trenches :clap3:

The video is a reference to the Alejandro video right? It has so many parallels. It's like that video had a child. 

  • Popular Post

how are these songs/videos by the same artist :rip:

 

 

 

The video feels very Alejandro mixed with what we thought a Babylon video would be like 

Omg wow this is perfect, I know I'm  going to love this album :jonnycat:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.