Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

how are these songs/videos by the same artist :rip:

 

 

it's gaga . she's versatile. talent actress fashion technology dance. jazz and sucking dick since she was 13 yo
you are blessed and lucky to stan such an artist.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

it's going to be frustrating seeing none of the dark pop songs from the album breakout while DWAS smashes but I hope the album is received well critically and I hope at the very least she is aware of the hugely positive feedback from the fans because this is the music she was born to make :agaycatabra:

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

how are these songs/videos by the same artist :rip:

 

 

 

the difference in thumbnails :rip: ... and chroeo :rip:

I genuinely think this is the first time in over a decade that I haven't seen a single person complain or say, "I don't like it" or "I wish it was different."

 

She truly nailed it. :clap3:

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

it's going to be frustrating seeing none of the dark pop songs from the album breakout while DWAS smashes 

does it matter. they will go viral in 10 or 20 or 30 years from now and people will see, while we see it now

This is what I look like when I listen to slowed reverb :flame: I'm obsessed 

 

 

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

how are these songs/videos by the same artist :rip:

 

 

 

This is one thing i agree on

Whilst from a listening perscpective I've enjoyed some chrome songs way more than LG7's, you can see she isn't going through the motions or phoning in it. This is 'Gaga', and it's holding its own to her old artistry which is usually a massive issue.

 

Spoiler

I'd still much prefer a complete reinvention mind :eli:

 

Bought spotify premium to give her maximum streams

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

how are these songs/videos by the same artist :rip:

 

 

 

WE'RE OUT OF THE TRENCHES Y'ALL!!!! IT'S BEEN A HARD LIFE

 

brandy-crying.gif

Hey everybody... Base is apparently up again... I haven't recovered yet, and I don't think I will... 

2 minutes ago, PMM said:

does it matter. they will go viral in 10 or 20 or 30 years from now and people will see, while we see it now

only in that I don't want her to feel like returning to this sound was a mistake, which is what I'm worried might happen if she sees DWAS smashing and Disease/Abra flopping

35 minutes ago, Kiel D-01 said:

The mv is fire but I think I need more time to appreciate the song. I'm kinda surprised with myself that it didn't hit me as hard as Disease did. 

Okay enough time has passed. I love it and it stomps. :agaycatabra:

 

1 minute ago, technoprayer said:

Hey everybody... Base is apparently up again... I haven't recovered yet, and I don't think I will... 

ALSO... All songs having Andrew & Cirkut credited... Oh MAGNUM OPUSHEM... 

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

only in that I don't want her to feel like returning to this sound was a mistake, which is what I'm worried might happen if she sees DWAS smashing and Disease/Abra flopping

This is actually my worry. Disease nor Abracadabra sounds radio friendly. I get that she's a mainstream pop star but I really don't want her to reign her creativity in to cater to radio/GP anymore.

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

only in that I don't want her to feel like returning to this sound was a mistake, which is what I'm worried might happen if she sees DWAS smashing and Disease/Abra flopping

If the album delivers (atp it will) then her tour sales is going to be INSANE and I am sure she is going to feel the love for MAYHEM. 

btw.png

abra.png

 

The cinematic parallels to BTW are so real in this video. Oh Bible This Way...your successor is finally coming.

 

brandy-crying.gif

Just thinking about the rest of the album.... Vanish, Eden, Zombie, Blade, Shadow... :jonny5:

All those so called fans that have been complaining since artpop about how they want the old Gaga back better support this album or shut up now. This is so much like what she was serving early in her career. 

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

only in that I don't want her to feel like returning to this sound was a mistake, which is what I'm worried might happen if she sees DWAS smashing and Disease/Abra flopping

tbh? i don't see it. if she's really saying that she's not doing it for the charts then i believe her. also if record label will push her into doing gp friendly song i hope she will include sth for the fans like John Wayne and perfect illusion on joanne. 

+ i know fans are having much more fun than GP on tour and gaga saw that during Chromatica ball 

I gotta go to bed but I'll give it a few more listens before I sleep. So glad she served like this. Feels like I'm 16 again. :heart2:

Edited by Entalan

Just now, Mikeymoonshine said:

All those so called fans that have been complaining since artpop about how they want the old Gaga back better support this album or shut up now. This is so much like what she was serving early in her career. 

Exactly. I don't think it gets better than this—she's truly back at the top of her game.

2 minutes ago, Kiel D-01 said:

This is actually my worry. Disease nor Abracadabra sounds radio friendly. I get that she's a mainstream pop star but I really don't want her to reign her creativity in to cater to radio/GP anymore.

exactly, this is the perfect point in her career to pivot to #artsnotcharts. she has enough smash hits for a lifetime, now is the time to focus on delivering quality bodies of work and stop worrying about commercial success

Edited by sunbathinganimal

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.