Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

the blonde hair and bleached eye brows! I wonder if she's going back to blonde for the next single/part of the era?

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

She posted in tiktok because her next instagram post is the announcement, chill plz

Realistically speaking, Beyoncé is set to announce something next Tuesday, so Gaga likely won't announce anything next week.

 

That leaves for the week after 24 days until Valentine's Day and 31 days until the 21st. 

 

She now has blonde hair, has included DWAS in LG7 and called it the missing piece and "a HUGE part of LG7."

 

Honestly, I think she's reworking LG7 into something else. If it were coming this soon, she probably would've phrased it differently in the TikTok

 

 

1 minute ago, Denim said:

the blonde hair and bleached eye brows! I wonder if she's going back to blonde for the next single/part of the era?

baby theres no era ongoing 

4 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

I really feel like they pressured her into rewriting like half of the album. You know what… whatever :rip:

I had the thought today 'what if LG7 becomes LG8'

and LG7 is like full of DWAS songs :dies:

and disease isn't there when we get the album cause it's on LG8 

Not the recent firing of Richy Squirrel Jackson indicating that he was the one leaking materials AND possibly the one poking and annoying Gaga to occasionally post online. Now that he is gone we have NOTHING. Not Glitchy actually having been a good force for the monsters OMG OMG :skull: What did we gain from him being fired? she STILL danced like he choreographed the Disease MV let's be for FUDGING REAL OMG veiny-arthur-fist-fist.gif

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

Honestly, I think she's reworking LG7 into something else.

 

I came out of that video feeling positive and so happy for her and little monsters, only to come here and everyone melting down :DWAS:this base never fails, love the drama!

 

I didn't get the vibe that this video indicates LG7 is delayed, though after reading the comments here I kinda get why some of you felt that.

 

 

I still don't buy into a delay, I think if anything some plans may be switched around (single choices, single #2 release date) but I don't think a delay is in the cards. Plus, DWAS being added to the album only incentivizes the album to come out sooner rather than later.

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

April 4th or 11th :cm:

Too close to Coachella, people need to know the songs for a while beforehand. :giraffe:

IF they did push it back, I wonder if they would release it Coachella weekend? Would obviously be good (and likely the only kind of) promo we get lol.

Delaying the album might be the best option. DWAS is a behemoth and will over shadow any new single. Like Disease. Yet, Bruno was able to release a new song and Apt is doing fine 

If she got rid of the magnum opus and turned into a chart desperate mess. :khalyan2:

I'd like to think they wouldn't announce a date for the album only to delay hit because a song became bigger than they expected but this video is making me doubt it. 

i hate that when it comes to jazz/hac projects they come out of nowhere with no hesitation but pop eras are always dragged out and delayed :rip: 

I don't think "the original LG7" is scrapped/reworked, but now you guys are making me think it might be nooooooo.

 

PLEASE NO, it was shaping up to be her best album maybe ever but definitely since BTW

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

 

Honey, I truly wish with all my heart that I'm wrong, but the signs are there… She didn't even drop her usual "soon." :deadbanana4:

21 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

aww her new tik tok :chick3::heart:

 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZNeK2X99n/

 

She looks incredible! 

It would be such a dick move to delay an album that she basically announced in May 2024, and we've heard snippets of 4 other songs so far. Also let's not forget she's doing Coachella and Copacabana, she simply cannot use these platforms to perform an album full of ballads. 

 

:khalyan2:

Edited by Hair

18 minutes ago, Burqa said:

when she mentioned the album and the music suddenly stopped i jumped :skull:

I'm dead :deadbanana4: :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

I had the thought today 'what if LG7 becomes LG8'

and LG7 is like full of DWAS songs :dies:

and disease isn't there when we get the album cause it's on LG8 

Oh please don't let the LADY | GAGA truthers be right 

If the original LG7 is scrapped or reworked to mold into a more GP-friendly, DWAS cohesive album, I hope we at least still get all the song meant for LG7 eventually ahh :{(((( I was so excited. Screw it, if you guys are right and it is being reworked, just make it a 25 track album like SOS and give us the GP-friendly DWAS songs as singles/at the beginning of the album and then the second half can be the original LG7, it'll make all her fans happy and 25 tracks is good for streaming anyways

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

If she got rid of the magnum opus and turned into a chart desperate mess. 

 

chromatica be like

Edited by technoprayer

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

If she got rid of the magnum opus and turned into a chart desperate mess. :khalyan2:

I'd like to think they wouldn't announce a date for the album only to delay hit because a song became bigger than they expected but this video is making me doubt it. 

The way she switched the narrative from hell, darkness, demons and pain to "chaos that ends with love". 

 

Idk... Goodbye Notorious Being, welcome Come to Papa  :weeps:

2 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

When Disease is OUT of LG7 instead of DWAS :bibliahh:

Dark bawps OUT, soft rock IN :jonny:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.