Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Denim said:

Not even a #1 celebration post is kinda wild, I agree it might mean an announcement was already planned? Idk… 

 

 

 

she'll probably just post another selfie and call it a day 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Why all this dragging? Like cmon why is she taking so long to announce pre-orders etc... god... :deadbanana4: 

 

I know she is more private than ever now, but it makes it look like we need to beg her to do something... 

Some friends sang DWAS at a karaoke party on NYE and every straight male and female was LOUDLY singing every word. :jonny: I was so shook that it didn't even feel like a Gaga song.

 

Oh DWAS the massive peak that you have yet to reach. :alexz:

passing by before a possible meltdown OR the end of this drought to say i'm really glad to be here on the base waiting with u guys

you make this crickets sound very fun! 

:heart2:

10 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

she'll probably just post another selfie and call it a day 

or another outtake with that... wig

:jonny5:

Die With A Smile is predicted to be #1 for the second week so maybe she will thank everybody and annouce the album next week :suburban:

38 minutes ago, Burqa said:

yall will seethe when abel gives gaga her 7th #1

you mean when Gaga gives Abel his 8th #1 just like how she gave Bruno his 9th today?

 

:suburban:

 

28 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

can someone read the code on this website?

https://shopau.ladygaga.com/password


It's "ThankYouBruno" 

yall getting mad at fad again because of all your made up scenarios and countdowns 

 

the performance art of it all

 

giphy.webp

I really did think this would have been the week for the big announcement. If she doesn't announce this week, I fear it has been delayed to March. Honestly, it's rare that big albums get released in Jan/Feb anyways. March is usually when all the big releases start coming in.

5 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

I really did think this would have been the week for the big announcement. If she doesn't announce this week, I fear it has been delayed to March. Honestly, it's rare that big albums get released in Jan/Feb anyways. March is usually when all the big releases start coming in.

Lucky for us it won't be a big release :suburban:

4 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

I really did think this would have been the week for the big announcement. If she doesn't announce this week, I fear it has been delayed to March. Honestly, it's rare that big albums get released in Jan/Feb anyways. March is usually when all the big releases start coming in.

Since she has Coachella booked for April and the Brazil concert (still not announced officially :rip: ) I highly doubt they will push back the album. Also they announced it so much in advance that they probably planned the date long before. But maybe you're right and the silence means a delay is coming.

 

 

5 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

I really did think this would have been the week for the big announcement. If she doesn't announce this week, I fear it has been delayed to March. Honestly, it's rare that big albums get released in Jan/Feb anyways. March is usually when all the big releases start coming in.

I hate to say stuff like this and become doubtful of her presence in pop music, but I don't doubt that's part of the logistical reasoning behind why they've (hopefully) chosen an earlier release date in February. 14th and 21st are easy clearings for a #1 debut. The 7th would also be fine but Kendrick might get a big discography pick up from the Superbowl. And the 28th is basically scored out at this point, since you've got Kendrick's physicals and Lisa, who will push big numbers from Blackpink fans. The caveat to her situation is that most of her peers released big albums in 2024, so she can probably get away with delaying if that's what they decide to do. I don't think March will end up being particularly stacked this year. But let's hope that's not the case anyway.

MONTHLY LISTENERS

Lady Gaga: 115.704.511 (+328.943)

 

new peak

 

:gaycat3:

Edited by Artur

If I was trapped in an elevator with the people on this page, I'd unalive myself

 

yall acting like drug addicts when Miss Ga Ga has fed us monthly since August :rip:

 

literally just got a #1 after the Christmas freeze, and a few months ago yall were b*tching about how useless her team was and how she doesn't fight anymore

 

Gaga isnt the reason I don't Stan hard anymore, it's her fans. Yall are embarrassing to be associated with :rip:

You guys seriously need to get into other artists or something idk because Lady Gaga isn't the kind of artist to follow because it's exciting anymore :rip: like it's time to let that go she's not 20 something anymore. Interscope has always been messy with roll outs (especially hers) but I'm sure something will get announced eventually.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.