Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I can't stop listening to ARTPOP :deadbanana: It's been the album I put on every time I get in the car this week. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

I actually think most people in here are just having fun and the "meltdowns" are not really serious. Everyone is just excited for what's coming. 

Thinking about how Gaga would've had SEVEN #1s if BR topped :rip: 

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

most people in here are just having fun and the "meltdowns" are not really serious

200w.webp

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

I actually think most people in here are just having fun and the "meltdowns" are not really serious. Everyone is just excited for what's coming. 

I will throw up and kill myself if she doesn't announce today

18 minutes ago, thesegayz said:

If I was trapped in an elevator with the people on this page, I'd unalive myself

 

yall acting like drug addicts when Miss Ga Ga has fed us monthly since August :rip:

 

literally just got a #1 after the Christmas freeze, and a few months ago yall were b*tching about how useless her team was and how she doesn't fight anymore

 

Gaga isnt the reason I don't Stan hard anymore, it's her fans. Yall are embarrassing to be associated with :rip:

not a reverse-meltdown-expedition 17HSMdI.gif%C2%A0 I love this fanbase 

200w.webp

Edited by Reginald

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I will throw up and kill myself if she doesn't announce today

 

[\spoiler] 

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I will throw up and kill myself if she doesn't announce today

 

[\spoiler] 

21 minutes ago, thesegayz said:

If I was trapped in an elevator with the people on this page, I'd unalive myself

 

yall acting like drug addicts when Miss Ga Ga has fed us monthly since August :rip:

 

literally just got a #1 after the Christmas freeze, and a few months ago yall were b*tching about how useless her team was and how she doesn't fight anymore

 

Gaga isnt the reason I don't Stan hard anymore, it's her fans. Yall are embarrassing to be associated with :rip:

not a reverse-meltdown-expedition 17HSMdI.gif I love this fanbase 

200w.webp

 

edit: what kind of Pitchfork basement is this forum run out of?? 

ezgif-2-821a6064b2.gif 

Edited by Reginald

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I will throw up and kill myself if she doesn't announce today

 

[\spoiler] 

Meltdowns reaching fever pitch and ErrorTRL breaking. This could only mean announcement is imminent that we can't discuss.

 

200w.webp

I think we can safely assume the absolute LATEST date LG7 is coming is March 28. Would be kinda cute, her birthday weekend lol.

24 minutes ago, Artur said:

MONTHLY LISTENERS

Lady Gaga: 115.704.511 (+328.943)

 

new peak

 

:gaycat3:

she'll be above Ariana in 2 or 3 days. :jonny: 

24 minutes ago, Artur said:

MONTHLY LISTENERS

Lady Gaga: 115.704.511 (+328.943)

 

new peak

 

:gaycat3:

she'll be above Ariana in 2 or 3 days. :jonny: 

This era is amazing. The monster hit DWAS, Disease for her fans, the Christmas car karaoke... cant wait for the Grammys etc. The album is coming and that's amazing!

This era is amazing. The monster hit DWAS, Disease for her fans, the Christmas car karaoke... cant wait for the Grammys etc. The album is coming and that's amazing!

24 minutes ago, Artur said:

MONTHLY LISTENERS

Lady Gaga: 115.704.511 (+328.943)

 

new peak

 

:gaycat3:

she'll be above Ariana in 2 or 3 days. :jonny: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.