Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Manchs said:

Lmao someone posted a couple of huge Squid Game edits with Paparazzi the other day so I thought it was finally having its viral moment but I guess not lol

The only songs I see getting used are the ones from the show itself or Good For You by Selena :'(

 

Maybe it will pick up steam in the future tho!

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

15 minutes ago, Hair said:

There are no more tears to cry

I heard you begging for LG7

 

xT8qB7XAZZeL2ceEU0.webp

Running out of copium

Further away than it's ever been 

 

spacer.png

  • Popular Post

1

 – 

Die With A Smile

Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars

10,163,585

 

Another 10m in the basket. :jonny5:

USA

 

1

 – 

Die With A Smile

Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars

1,781,090

3 minutes ago, opbranden said:

My whole TL is 100% sure that today will be the day 

 

spacer.png

Post some of the best meltdowns later for us

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

1

 – 

Die With A Smile

Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars

10,163,585

 

Another 10m in the basket. :jonny5:

I never want this slayery to end :flame:

We'll go years without another hit as big as DWAS :deadbanana:

Also Gaga surpassed Sabrina Carpenter and was the 5th most streamed female artist yesterday.

#15 (+1) in overall ranking.

Hopefully DWAS could break into 12m streams when LG7 has released.

Disease re-entered at 80??? Omg, that's WAY higher then predicted yayy 

1 minute ago, frankvert said:

 

GaGa inserting herself into history books left & right :santa:

omg this was Senorira's record right? @Aston Martin

1 minute ago, frankvert said:

 

GaGa inserting herself into history books left & right :santa:

18 days :santa:

 

Now this is a more reliable countdown hihi

7 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Also Gaga surpassed Sabrina Carpenter and was the 5th most streamed female artist yesterday.

#15 (+1) in overall ranking.

I wonder if she can beat Taylor during the album release. Even if just for a day. Come on, Italian Jackson.

 

xT8qB7XAZZeL2ceEU0.webp

2 minutes ago, Denim said:

Disease re-entered at 80??? Omg, that's WAY higher then predicted yayy 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTLDDM-09P7ygOsyIL2Ue

 

Spoiler

no shade to Ms Godsease 

 

M4KhUCX.png

 

DWAS is beyond a Shallow sized hit anymore, its now in its own territory. Blinding Lights watch your back

 

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

We'll go years without another hit as big as DWAS :deadbanana:

We said the same thing about Shallow honey, never doubt the italian michael jackson

 

hihihi-rusbe.gif

1 minute ago, hausofdave said:

DWAS is beyond a Shallow sized hit anymore, its now in its own territory. Blinding Lights watch your back

 

spacer.png

To think this can become bigger than even Poker Face. Mind-boggling.

1 minute ago, Dad said:

We said the same thing about Shallow honey, never doubt the italian michael jackson

 

hihihi-rusbe.gif

I meant in general for the entire music industry.

14 hours ago, Artur said:

I feel like most people don't even know she released a new song after DWAS.

I think this is true. One of my gp-leaning friends messaged me asking if I had heard her new song, two days ago  :dies: The smash lead single overshadowed it, I fear lOvmsKE.png

Disease was for the streets 

 

Spoiler

 

 

Edited by Reginald

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

I wonder if she can beat Taylor during the album release. Even if just for a day. Come on, Italian Jackson.

 

xT8qB7XAZZeL2ceEU0.webp

I think she has a shot. Taylor's doing around 50M a day. 

Gaga just needs LG7 to debut a bit higher than 30M (excluding DWAS). That seems feasible even if LG7 underperforms and/or is smaller than expected. Like 10 tracks doing a bit more than 3M average would be enough.

4 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I think this is true. One of my gp-leaning friends messaged me asking if I had heard her new song, two days ago  :dies: The smash lead single overshadowed it, I fear :clap3:Disease was for the streets 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Many people on TT also thought Disease was an old song during the TFM that is going viral now :skull:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.