Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I think she has a shot. Taylor's doing around 50M a day. 

Gaga just needs LG7 to debut a bit higher than 30M (excluding DWAS). That seems feasible even if LG7 underperforms and/or is smaller than expected. Like 10 tracks doing a bit more than 3M average would be enough.

this ain't happening 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I think this is true. One of my gp-leaning friends messaged me asking if I had heard her new song, two days ago  :dies: The smash lead single overshadowed it, I fear :clap3:Disease was for the streets 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

I'm really excited to see what kinda promo they will do to make people aware she had a new album coming up. We will have the Gagacabana announcement, probably good playlisting (they finally learned how to do it), Grammys, but what else? Magazine covers? New performances? 

The fact that DWAS might cross 4b streams this year

 

lOvmsKE.png

 

BL's weave is not safe next year 

 

lOvmsKE.png

 

 

Edited by FailSafe

DWAS could back to 70m streams this week on Spotify Charts. 

9 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

 

Not them already tracking this. 

:ahh:

That is funny but I 100% see Die With A Smile the most streamed song of all time in 2-3 years. Don't see it slowing down this year with new album, Coachella, Copacabana. 

12 minutes ago, Artur said:

I'm really excited to see what kinda promo they will do to make people aware she had a new album coming up. 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

I can cure your DisEEH-EEHase

 

 

lOvmsKE.png

I read it with my voice and SCREAMED LMAO 

5 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

I can cure your DisEEH-EEHase

 

 

lOvmsKE.png

Top tier post :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

19 minutes ago, Artur said:

I'm really excited to see what kinda promo they will do to make people aware she had a new album coming up. We will have the Gagacabana announcement, probably good playlisting (they finally learned how to do it), Grammys, but what else? Magazine covers? New performances? 

During this time pop stars usually do something controversial to get people talking. Maybe she should call out Ariana's accent, that seems to be a hot topic right now :gaycat1:

With "Die With a Smile", Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars win the QQ Music 2024 Dianfeng Awards in the 'Top Western Songs of The Year' category.

 

4 hours ago, opbranden said:

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

If she doesn't announce today I'm switching up… and I never do, but damn this wait is starting to look illogical…

if she doesn't announce this week i'm just gonna stop looking for gaga news and be surprised by the surprise announcement in an imminent future

11 minutes ago, Wookkruk said:

That is funny but I 100% see Die With A Smile the most streamed song of all time in 2-3 years. Don't see it slowing down this year with new album, Coachella, Copacabana. 

Yeah. I could see it dethroning BL end of 2026 or early to mid 2027. 

6 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

If she doesn't announce today I'm switching up… and I never do, but damn this wait is starting to look illogical…

That's the thing tbh...

 

Jokes and fan expectations aside, am I crazy to think it would be incredibly strange, short-sighted, and downright foolish not to address LG7 and DWAS during these days?

 

Some might say, "Trust the process," but honestly, this "process" sucks :dies:

 

They included DWAS on the album because of its success, so it's commercially essential to make the general public aware that DWAS is part of LG7—right now, almost no one knows. Staying silent months ago might have been understandable (barely), but with the album dropping in just 38 days (if it's coming on Valentine's Day) or 45 days (if it's coming on the 21st), the lack of communication feels downright bizarre.

 

Considering the rollout from a logical POV there's no good excuse for being this detached from the project. She doesn't even need to do much—just get an intern to post a random selfie or something. She was more active during her pharmaceutical phase :deadbanana4:

 

 

Edited by opbranden

11 minutes ago, Europe said:

During this time pop stars usually do something controversial to get people talking. Maybe she should call out Ariana's accent, that seems to be a hot topic right now :gaycat1:

She could fire shots at Todd Syphilis for ruining her role :gaycat2: 

We could, we could belong together

(HEE HEE)

 

lOvmsKE.png

1 minute ago, Artur said:

She could fire shots at Todd Syphilis for ruining her role :gaycat2: 

Maybe the album is delayed because she is recording a diss track about him. In that case I wouldn't even be mad :gaycat4:

16 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

If she doesn't announce today

 

14 minutes ago, helpthomas said:

if she doesn't announce this week 

if she doesn't announce this month

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.