Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, Giorgoc said:

Chaos Angel is the cringiest **** I've ever read. Something a pre-teen would use as their username on Tumblr.

Not Chaos Angel catching strays 

22850702.jpg

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Good morning to DWAS's Hot 100 #1 announcement day and (hopefully) LG7's announcement day!

 

A reminder that before even being officially announced, LG7 has already reached ~1.44M units WW only factoring Spotify and YouTube/YouTube Music and over 174K units in the US only factoring Spotify. :clap3:

Idk girls…. Something's in the air today…. :ryan3:

 

Sorry to break it to you all, but the album is actually the second act of ARTPOP, called CHAOSPOP. :)

8 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Not Chaos Angel catching strays 

22850702.jpg

Not a Yugioh reference the day I convinced my best friend, who is also a liddo, to download Master Duel and play with me :deadbanana2:

I swear whenever I open this thread there's a countdown happening which usually are based upon whatever the voices in y'alls heads are saying :dies:

5 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Idk girls…. Something's in the air today…. :ryan3:

 

:monkey:

Another day of me being shocked how well DWAS is doing on the day it's going #1 :deadbanana2: I'm just going to claim it as talent because I don't get how's its getting such big streaming numbers. 

9 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Another day of me being shocked how well DWAS is doing on the day it's going #1 :deadbanana2: I'm just going to claim it as talent because I don't get how's its getting such big streaming numbers. 

The way OGH's can't even accuse Gar of Spotify auto play because Disease tanked :santa:

2 minutes ago, Extinctkid said:

The way OGH's can't even accuse Gar of Spotify auto play because Disease tanked :santa:

Omg what if LG7's name is "TANKED"? :duca:

 

Spoiler

:suburban:

 

Chaos Angel is a chop, on the other hand I don't hate Chaos Theory.

 

M4KhUCX.png

Edited by Jack!

Just now, Jack! said:

Choas Angel is a chop, on the other hand I don't hate Chaos Theory.

 

M4KhUCX.png

I like Chaos Theory as well, however it sounds very basic and too predictable for a Godga album

 

M4KhUCX.png

TOTC has Disease returning at #82 this week! It'll tie Judas with 8 total weeks.

 

unfortunately it would've had a couple more had it not been more the Christmas freeze, but it is what it is. 
 

if the next single comes out this or next week maybe it'll give it a slight streaming boost! (

Spoiler

Or make it lose a lot of its radio audience and fall out faster but :rip: I choose positivity !

 

4 minutes ago, Extinctkid said:

The way OGH's can't even accuse Gar of Spotify auto play because Disease tanked :santa:

truly a reverse warholian experience. suddenly biggest spotify song ever is me 

 

M4KhUCX.png

Chaostomy (the act of removing one's inner chaos) :jonny5:

While I'm of course glad that DWAS is likely getting the Hot 100 #1 today, does anyone else feel like it kind of doesn't matter all that much? I feel like this was a much bigger deal with Rain On Me and especially Shallow. I guess with the dawn of the Global 200 and basically real-time numbers we get with Spotify, we've already seen for months now how massive this song is across the globe, and if anything, it just looks embarrassing on Billboard's part (and frankly, kind of on the US's part) that it's just now reaching the summit in this country.

 

I guess my thoughts are, it's already been #1 on the global chart for months, so it doesn't feel as monumental to have it go #1 in one country now, even if that country's consumption is the biggest in the world. If anything, this just feels more vindicating for her past songs that missed the #1 (looking at you, Bad Romance).

1 minute ago, Pop Art said:

While I'm of course glad that DWAS is likely getting the Hot 100 #1 today, does anyone else feel like it kind of doesn't matter all that much? I feel like this was a much bigger deal with Rain On Me and especially Shallow. I guess with the dawn of the Global 200 and basically real-time numbers we get with Spotify, we've already seen for months now how massive this song is across the globe, and if anything, it just looks embarrassing on Billboard's part (and frankly, kind of on the US's part) that it's just now reaching the summit in this country.

 

I guess my thoughts are, it's already been #1 on the global chart for months, so it doesn't feel as monumental to have it go #1 in one country now, even if that country's consumption is the biggest in the world. If anything, this just feels more vindicating for her past songs that missed the #1 (looking at you, Bad Romance).

We've been edged for too long and now that we're finally coming we're exhausted and dried out

 

M4KhUCX.png

2,206,787 seconds until February 1st aka the gagpocalypse :jonny6:

Is the BB #1 announcement coming today or tomorrow?  

47 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Not Chaos Angel catching strays 

22850702.jpg

Every time the Liddos mentioned that title, this is what I thought of:dies:

1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

Is the BB #1 announcement coming today or tomorrow?  

Later today

11 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

While I'm of course glad that DWAS is likely getting the Hot 100 #1 today, does anyone else feel like it kind of doesn't matter all that much?

Nope it fully deserves it after countless songs being blocked by A Trash Song :suburban:

2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Is the BB #1 announcement coming today or tomorrow?  

Should be in a few hours

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.