Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

There's no way that's happening. Interscope won't let her. :skull: Unless LG7 is also being released under her subsidiary, but I doubt that since Disease wasn't.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Surprise drop a single? Sure

Surprise dropping an album out of nowhere? Hype

 

suprise announcing an album that was already announced 6 months prior is different… I feel like surprise drops only work when it's actually a surprise, this is more so just feeling "like ok. Is it today? No. Darn" which isn't as fun

When it's February 21st and she still hasn't announced the album 

 

:clack:

10 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

Mindtrappa on Popjustice saying they don't think she'll announce until the week it drops like she did with Harlebomb. Oh 143 opening sales you're in danger. :ryan3:

Oh hell no...

 

Screen-Shot-2014-04-08-at-13-33-57.jpg

I've gone back 8 weeks on their Twitter, only 4 weeks had been posted by this time... latest post was 1hr 25 from now, they're really gonna keep us waiting I fear. :suburban:


I'm calm, the album is coming next month and won't be announced the week it drops, it just can't be.  
 

6 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

 

Imagine if we'd had a serviceable film, we'd have seen her way more in these critic circles, and she could've been asked questions about LG7. Instead, she's hiding from razzies. I HATE YOU FAT PHILLIPS

6 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:


I'm calm, the album is coming next month and won't be announced the week it drops, it just can't be.  
 

I mean, it CAN be

 

:clack:

23 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

Mindtrappa on Popjustice saying they don't think she'll announce until the week it drops like she did with Harlebomb. Oh 143 opening sales you're in danger. :ryan3:

What 

The 

Hell

spacer.png

 

Why release an album with a "surprise" schedule if there's no actual surprise?

 

They only included DWAS because of its success to boost LG7's numbers, and now they pull a move like this? I won't believe it. This has to be the worst idea for a rollout ever.

 

Mindtrappa is clearly wrong cause they truly must be dumb as a rock to do something like this :deadbanana4:

 

 

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

What 

The 

Hell

spacer.png

 

Why release an album with a "surprise" schedule if there's no actual surprise?

 

They only included DWAS because of its success to boost LG7's numbers, and now they pull a move like this? I won't believe it. This has to be the worst idea for a rollout ever.

 

Mindtrappa is clearly wrong cause they truly must be dumb as a rock to do something like this :deadbanana4:

 

 

Have you heard about Bobby Campbell? :suburban:

Yall talk about the GGD/Twitter liddos taking anything as insider info while doing the same :rip:

 

Mindtrappa is only guessing

 

 

5 minutes ago, opbranden said:

What 

The 

Hell

spacer.png

 

Why release an album with a "surprise" schedule if there's no actual surprise?

 

They only included DWAS because of its success to boost LG7's numbers, and now they pull a move like this? I won't believe it. This has to be the worst idea for a rollout ever.

 

Mindtrappa is clearly wrong cause they truly must be dumb as a rock to do something like this :deadbanana4:

 

 

Somehow she managed to give us a worse era than Chromatica :clap3: 

To be fair I think mindtrappa is being flippant and surmising. I wouldn't really worry about her following a Harlequin style drop.

"Lady Gaga" will seriously push away the remainder 0.1% of her passionate stans. I have to admit she is performing a little bit better in terms of engagement than during chromatica, but it doesn't feel like it? The album is coming in february and we haven't got a clue about it? The same way the GP didn't EVEN get the chance to properly meet disease. She keeps posting once a month and then going silent with barely any content in between (carpool is an exception). I'm honestly just waiting for the album to drop because I KNOW it will be amazing, but I definitely won't be following her closely anymore at all. I feel that a lot of monsters need an artistic person with an actual passion for art (Gaga was the queen in that aspect for several years). 

2 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

Yall talk about the GGD/Twitter liddos taking anything as insider info while doing the same :rip:

 

Mindtrappa is only guessing

 

 

Unfortunately we've re-ranked everything Gaga has ever done multiple times and we're now at the point where we'll take anything to discuss 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.