Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Jack! said:

When Neon Lights ends up being real, is the second single, and becomes an organic smash.

 

M4KhUCX.png

It would not surprise me in the least bit that the same GP that made Morgan Wallen famous would make Neon Lice a hit

 

M4KhUCX.png

 

But then again a solo hit is a solo hit :sistrens:

5 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

tHe nEoN LiGhTs tHeY RiSe aBoVe tHe nOiSe-


M4KhUCX.png

 

ezgif-6-efc57915f4.jpg

Here's how I'll react later today when she posts about getting the #1 but ignores LG7,

"yeeees 👏👏👏 *rip my stan card*"  ->

 

 

 

 

 

  • Popular Post

I'm glad they waited Christmas month out to announce the album, I think the announcement would be forgotten by now. 

I was afraid by now someone would've stepped in and stolen the show but for all we know announcing today (and maybe the rest of the days of this week) could mean LG7 would be the first major music news of 2025 (or at least one of the first). 

Now if it manages to be the first, coupled with #1 (and Disease possibly charting another week!), and of course the huge Copacabana announcement, could generate a lot of press globally. Fingers crossed! 

Also if she announces this week and/or releases a new single it could help Disease chart a 9th week which would be nice. 

Delaying is just an all around terrible idea. Luckily I don't think that's going to happen, it's just how y'all were swearing up and down Disease was delayed as soon as she didn't announce it as clock struck 12:00 on the 1st of October. 

I've been streaming Harlequin 24/7 since New Year's Eve :DWAS: That's Life hits different during this season.

All that noise we talked about 143 and we won't even sell that amount of copies 

 

spacer.png

The Plague Doctor 

 

Disease

Abracadabra

Zombie

Endless (Neon Lights)

Die With A Smile

Girlfriend

Dance in the Shadow

Fang

 

Edited by TedLasso

2 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

All that noise we talked about 143 and we won't even sell that amount of copies 

 

spacer.png

Girl bffr 

spacer.png

Fad better announce the album TODAY, I've HAD IT with the silence!!!

M4KhUCX.png

13 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

All that noise we talked about 143 and we won't even sell that amount of copies 

 

spacer.png

Sexy, confident… low-sales regimenT

 

spacer.png

 

I wouldn't get your hopes up too much for today, it may be better to dominate the press on two separate dates to maximize media exposure — today articles about DWAS going number one, and then tomorrow or Wednesday album announcement. 
 

Personally I'll be saving my meltdown for Wednesday at 2pm if we don't have anything by then :hippo:

43 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Adam Driver, when you put me on that table, I remembered how much I love and enjoy being an Italian woman raised in New York.

GIRL NOT THIS PART :deadbanana: me when I hook up with a tall dom bottom and he reminds me that I feel alive as a jewish manlet who grew up in Maryland… sh*t nah, it sounded so much more poetic for Gagz, lemme not. pretend I never said that (unless you fit a certain description)

9rSBmwN.thumb.gif.c0a5c34046fe8519b5d538

  • Popular Post

1

 – 

Die With A Smile

Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars

9,453,456

2 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

1

 – 

Die With A Smile

Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars

9,453,456

new peak at #2 in the UK.

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

new peak at #2 in the UK.

New peak in France too at #5???

25 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

The Plague Doctor 

 

Disease

Abracadabra

Zombie

Endless (Neon Lights)

Die With A Smile

Girlfriend

Dance in the Shadow

Fang

 

8 TRACKS??? okay so her Born to Run IS coming after all :jonny5: inb4 Endless (Neon Lights) is her She's the One… oh Monster Lady Gaygay… you never let us down

M4KhUCX.png

7 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I wouldn't get your hopes up too much for today, it may be better to dominate the press on two separate dates to maximize media exposure — today articles about DWAS going number one, and then tomorrow or Wednesday album announcement. 
 

Personally I'll be saving my meltdown for Wednesday at 2pm if we don't have anything by then :hippo:

On Thursday Bey will announce her new massive world tour (according to HDD), Gaga will have just one day announcing on Wednesday :deadbanana2:

 

My personal way to go would be today LG7 announcement, then tomorrow Copacabana, that would guarantee two or three days of press 

4 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

8 TRACKS??? okay so her Born to Run IS coming after all :jonny5: inb4 Endless (Neon Lights) is her She's the One… oh Monster Lady Gaygay… you never let us down

M4KhUCX.png

Read the tracklist and title again think about her hit record released 2009 

Edited by TedLasso

Just now, TedLasso said:

Read the tracklist and title again :chick1: Think about her hit record released in 2009

ohhhh

 

tbh I wanted The Chromatica Angel back in 2020

 

Spoiler

1. Eye'm Coming 4 U 

2. Free Woman II

3. Barbie

4. Biblically Accurate Angel (BAA) :gayriahcat1:

5. Russian Switchblade

6. Quartz Punk

7. Kindness Punk

8. Girl for the Harsh Truth, Came in Puddles, Rose Through Victory

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.