Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

 

20 minutes ago, Mirkomonster said:

I'm Sorry, but aren't you all tired with this Daily meltdown about the album? She said multiple times that it Will be released in Feb.

You all did the same thing with Disease

 

 

its called performance art henny and we learned from the best

 

dualipaatrlgif.thumb.gif.d5bfef4945af1395c4347e56522acc2b.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

If the album really is coming out in February, she can't delay the announcement any longer. It needs to happen today or, at the latest, tomorrow. Miss Thing needs to start building hype ASAP. Otherwise, there's a real possibility we're looking at a <100k debut.

 

:clack:

10 hours ago, Burqa said:

what songs from this decade do you guys think would fit well on chromatica? 

Favorite Kind of High (Carly Rae Jepsen Edit) by Kelly Clarkson of course

M4KhUCX.png

7 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Twitter Liddos, GGD Liddos, OGHs. Everyone seems to love the Gaga base on atrl.net :ryan3:

Excuse me, we are the highest grade in the monster hierarchy that our words will be taken seriously and it's all gospel:giraffe:

 

9 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Twitter Liddos, GGD Liddos, OGHs. Everyone seems to love the Gaga base on atrl.net :ryan3:

they really think we got tea in here when we're just yapping about the same old things 24/7

 

:suburban:

 

35 minutes ago, evil_venus1210 said:

people on X saying that their Shadow of the night and Zombified tiktok videos are getting mute. is LG7 finally coming? :chick1:

Can they take down this stupid Neon Lights AI mess as well?

 

M4KhUCX.png

so perched for Hellish B*tch: The Dawn of a New Superheroine Dressed in Glass, Painted for the Rose Thorns to Blister, Crusted in the Dark Sweetness of Torched Honeycomb, it truly is her best title to date :jonny5:

Spoiler

manifesting something like this

M4KhUCX.png

 

1 minute ago, JoeAg said:

so perched for Hellish B*tch: The Dawn of a New Superheroine Dressed in Glass, Painted for the Rose Thorns to Blister, Crusted in the Dark Sweetness of Torched Honeycomb, it truly is her best title to date :jonny5:

  Hide contents

manifesting something like this

M4KhUCX.png

 

Sir, I'm an ESL, I can't pronounce the title fluently :chick3:

3 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

Can they take down this stupid Neon Lights AI mess as well?

 

M4KhUCX.png

I feel like ending it all every single time I see someone praising that shjt.

 

M4KhUCX.png

2 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

so perched for Hellish B*tch: The Dawn of a New Superheroine Dressed in Glass, Painted for the Rose Thorns to Blister, Crusted in the Dark Sweetness of Torched Honeycomb, it truly is her best title to date :jonny5:

Ohh Fiona AppleGa don't make that serve

 

9rSBmwN.thumb.gif.c0a5c34046fe8519b5d538

 

22 minutes ago, Bad News said:

If the album really is coming out in February, she can't delay the announcement any longer. It needs to happen today or, at the latest, tomorrow. Miss Thing needs to start building hype ASAP. Otherwise, there's a real possibility we're looking at a <100k debut.

 

:clack:

Can someone with more expertise in numbers explain this to me? Wasn't DWAS supposed to help prevent a debut under 100k? :confused:

 

But yeah, I agree that she needs to start hyping it up. :bird:

This will be after LG7 tracklist drops and Neon Lights/Endless is nowhere to be found even though I deluded myself into thinking it's a real track

 

M4KhUCX.png

4 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Can someone with more expertise in numbers explain this to me? Wasn't DWAS supposed to help prevent a debut under 100k? :confused:

 

But yeah, I agree that she needs to start hyping it up. :bird:

Since DWAS does about 160k-200k units per week in the US, that would only account for 16k-20k units for LG7 first week. What is is going to help with though is ensuring that LG7 goes platinum in the US. Since DWAS will most likely go Diamond (10 million) that would give LG7 1 million RIAA units.


That's why LG7 is probably somewhere around 350k-400k RIAA units right now before it's even out :ryan3:

Edited by Aston Martin

2 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Ohh Fiona AppleGa don't make that serve

 

9rSBmwN.thumb.gif.c0a5c34046fe8519b5d538

 

Oh no, she's just hired Ratchy? Wth with all that seizures? I hope she's doing fine. A lovely woman :chick3:

Top Singles France:

#8 (+7) Die With a Smile *New Peak*

#169 (RE) Poker Face

#180 (RE) Disease

:heart:

IMG-0276.jpg

 

I've got chills all over my body. Before I started writing this post, Michael entered the room and found me with my hands on my face, sobbing. I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing on my phone screen. #1 on the @billboard Hot 100. Monsters, Hooligans, people all around the world, I am crying right now. All of this is happening because of YOU. 'Die With a Smile' - a collaboration born from creativity and trust, has found its way to the top, and I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you to the fans all around the world and everyone who listened, streamed, and connected with this song. You're the heart of everything I do. And more.

 

Working with @brunomars on this track was a joy. His talent, energy, and dedication brought this song to life in ways I couldn't have imagined. Bruno, thank you for your voice and your artistry; creating this with you was a gift. You know, I've had multiple collaborations over the course of my career: Bradley Cooper, a tremendous actor (you'll never meet the ground, Jack!), Ariana Grande, this princess of our current pop landscape, Beyoncé, this incredible super-woman, Colby O'Donis, Elton John, Justin Timberlake and many more. However, Bruno, YOU are the one who truly saw the light inside me. I felt it from the start of our journey of recording this beautiful song. Bruno, I love you. Like a brother I never had. Don't be mad, Natali.

 

This moment reminds me to stay grounded in gratitude. From the early days of singing in the small bars of New York to this milestone, I've been lucky to have a journey filled with challenges, growth, and so much love. Thank you for walking this path with me. Tony, I know you're up there, smiling alongside us. From the very moment I recorded the first song for your Duets album - I knew that one day, in my career, I would be sitting here on my couch, being grateful for everything life has given me. Even Harlequin, an album very dear to my heart, represented one step towards this incredibly prestigious milestone. Monsters, I hope you're still listening to it. And how could I not mention Joker: Folie à Deux? What an exciting experience. Joaquin, you are a superstar. And House of Gucci. The pandemic memories this title just unlocked. Adam Driver, when you put me on that table, I remembered how much I love and enjoy being an Italian woman raised in New York. Life is beautiful, or as the song says… That's Life.

 

As for what's next… my seventh studio album is on the horizon. It's a project close to my heart, one I've poured everything into. While I'm not ready to reveal too much, I can say this: it's a new chapter, and I can't wait to share it with you. Just stay tuned. Soon

 

With love and light,

Lady Gaga 💋 

Just now, BOAZ said:

This will be after LG7 tracklist drops and Neon Lights/Endless is nowhere to be found even though I deluded myself into thinking it's a real track

Don't worry, 🥀 ROSE THORN 🌹 will also include: Hooker On A Church Street Corner, Private in Public, Element Of Crime and Frankensteined.

 

:suburban:

8 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Since DWAS does about 160k-200k units per week in the US, that would only account for 16k-20k units for LG7 first week. What is is going to help with though is ensuring that LG7 goes platinum in the US. Since DWAS will most likely go Diamond (10 million) that would give LG7 1 million RIAA units.


That's why LG7 is probably somewhere around 350k-400k RIAA units right now before it's even out :ryan3:

Thanks for explaining, honey.:heart:

22 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

Can they take down this stupid Neon Lights AI mess as well?

 

M4KhUCX.png

17 minutes ago, Bad News said:

I feel like ending it all every single time I see someone praising that shjt.

 

M4KhUCX.png

is that the ABBA'd/Steps'd one nnnn

 

M4KhUCX.png

13 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Since DWAS does about 160k-200k units per week in the US, that would only account for 16k-20k units for LG7 first week. What is is going to help with though is ensuring that LG7 goes platinum in the US. Since DWAS will most likely go Diamond (10 million) that would give LG7 1 million RIAA units.


That's why LG7 is probably somewhere around 350k-400k RIAA units right now before it's even out

so about half of its total

M4KhUCX.png

12 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Since DWAS does about 160k-200k units per week in the US, that would only account for 16k-20k units for LG7 first week. What is is going to help with though is ensuring that LG7 goes platinum in the US. Since DWAS will most likely go Diamond (10 million) that would give LG7 1 million RIAA units.


That's why LG7 is probably somewhere around 350k-400k RIAA units right now before it's even out :ryan3:

Tbh the way DWAS is smashing, it looks like Gaga is going to get a 2xPlatinum studio album

3 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

IMG-0276.jpg

 

I've got chills all over my body. Before I started writing this post, Michael entered the room and found me with my hands on my face, sobbing. I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing on my phone screen. #1 on the @billboard Hot 100. Monsters, Hooligans, people all around the world, I am crying right now. All of this is happening because of YOU. 'Die With a Smile' - a collaboration born from creativity and trust, has found its way to the top, and I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you to the fans all around the world and everyone who listened, streamed, and connected with this song. You're the heart of everything I do. And more.

 

Working with @brunomars on this track was a joy. His talent, energy, and dedication brought this song to life in ways I couldn't have imagined. Bruno, thank you for your voice and your artistry; creating this with you was a gift. You know, I've had multiple collaborations over the course of my career: Bradley Cooper, a tremendous actor (you'll never meet the ground, Jack!), Ariana Grande, this princess of our current pop landscape, Beyoncé, this incredible super-woman, Colby O'Donis, Elton John, Justin Timberlake and many more. However, Bruno, YOU are the one who truly saw the light inside me. I felt it from the start of our journey of recording this beautiful song. Bruno, I love you. Like a brother I never had. Don't be mad, Natali.

 

This moment reminds me to stay grounded in gratitude. From the early days of singing in the small bars of New York to this milestone, I've been lucky to have a journey filled with challenges, growth, and so much love. Thank you for walking this path with me. Tony, I know you're up there, smiling alongside us. From the very moment I recorded the first song for your Duets album - I knew that one day, in my career, I would be sitting here on my couch, being grateful for everything life has given me. Even Harlequin, an album very dear to my heart, represented one step towards this incredibly prestigious milestone. Monsters, I hope you're still listening to it. And how could I not mention Joker: Folie à Deux? What an exciting experience. Joaquin, you are a superstar. And House of Gucci. The pandemic memories this title just unlocked. Adam Driver, when you put me on that table, I remembered how much I love and enjoy being an Italian woman raised in New York. Life is beautiful, or as the song says… That's Life.

 

As for what's next… my seventh studio album is on the horizon. It's a project close to my heart, one I've poured everything into. While I'm not ready to reveal too much, I can say this: it's a new chapter, and I can't wait to share it with you. Just stay tuned. Soon

 

With love and light,

Lady Gaga 💋 

Lady Gaga, is that you? Is this your draft you're about to push the send button on Instagram? 

Omg, please choose Zombified as the next official single. I love that song and make sure to kick Bobby, he's U-S-E-L-E-S-S.

I love you Mother Monster ❤️ 

7 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

While I'm not ready to reveal too much, I can say this: it's a new chapter, and I can't wait to share it with you. Just stay tuned. Soon

This part :dies:

1 minute ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Tbh the way DWAS is smashing, it looks like Gaga is going to get a 2xPlatinum studio album

I mean I do think that both Poker Face and DWAS will probably end up being 2x Diamond by the end of the decade, so it's looking like that's the case. 

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

is that the ABBA'd/Steps'd one nnnn

 

M4KhUCX.png

Yes, I cant believe liddos get wet listening to this bs

 

M4KhUCX.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.