Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I'm perched for the meltdowns when the album is called Die With A Smile 

When the album is called Die With A Smile and Bruno is on the cover too

 

:suburban:

4 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I'm perched for the meltdowns when the album is called Die With A Smile 

It's actually a duet album with Bruno and the third single is Bruno solo Single titled "Antidote" which debuts at #1 /j

 

:ryan3:

9 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I'm perched for the meltdowns when the album is called Die With A Smile 

I'm already prepared for that tbh

 

It would be a total sellout of her original vision, but honestly? I've been waiting five years for more music from her. At this point, I'm so exhausted and less picky that as long as it has at least 10 songs I will like on it, she could call it "Black Fart," and I'd still be thrilled.

 

 

Edited by opbranden

album name, release date, tracklist, third single, third mv. SO much things to look forward just waiting for Gaga to start rolling :suburban:

Spotify Monthly Listeners Update

 

#4. (=) Lady Gaga - 115,375,568 (+178,483)

Chaos Angel, Chaos Theory, Perfect Celebrity, Lady + Gaga double album.. all chops to me

 

M4KhUCX.png

Today would be good for a new post saying thanks for #1 and then tomorrow an announcement for release date/cover. :jonny: I'm manifesting it. 

12 minutes ago, Hair said:

I just know Bad Romance is seething

 

Untitled-design.png

She doesn't need to be on top to know she's worth it, cuz she's strong enough to know the truth

1 minute ago, VortexTrap said:

Chaos Angel, Chaos Theory, Perfect Celebrity, Lady + Gaga double album.. all chops to me

 

M4KhUCX.png

me too M4KhUCX.png

the only title that i like its Nightingale M4KhUCX.png

The Nightingale and The Rose M4KhUCX.png

8 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

When the album is called Die With A Smile and Bruno is on the cover too

 

:suburban:

Spoiler

Don't hate me, but I actually like that as a title nnn

 

M4KhUCX.png

 

tbh all the album titles including track's sucked. but after replay and enigma i think we cant think like this :emofish:

 

@charot @FailSafe

 

This is why I love Barbie. 
 

One of the hottest/in demand celebrities in Philippines enjoyed JFAD. 

 

 

 

Why does this site ALWAYS act up when something good is about to happen?!?!

M4KhUCX.png

M4KhUCX.png

M4KhUCX.png

 

Yet when we're dragged for filth the serves work better than ever...

M4KhUCX.png

 

"The Theory of The Perfect Chaos Angel Celebrity"

 

:suburban:

Just now, Colmillo said:

"The Theory of The Perfect Chaos Angel Celebrity"

 

:suburban:

Chaos Angel: The Perfect Celebrity in Hollywood's Ghosttown

 

:suburban:

6 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

"The Theory of The Perfect Chaos Angel Celebrity"

spacer.png

1 hour ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Idk girls…. Something's in the air today…. :ryan3:

 

Yeah, mass hysteria :ryan3:

The Charts section is inaccessible when DWAS is about to hit number one on Hot 100.

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.