Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, charot said:

Thread idea later

 

BIGGER: Shallord or Die With A Smash?

dwas is bigger.

 

shallow is huge and a game changer to nose's career, but most its success is from the film. dwas is smashing on its own.

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Nikki Glaser in seven days you will begin to cough

 

spacer.png

Focus this energy on Bobby—we need that announcement

 

spacer.png

Shallord will always be bigger culturally, physically, mentally and spiritually :jonny5:

 

 

10 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

No I can't see straight and my hands are tied

I could be alive, I'm your zombie bride

No I can't see straight with my demon's eyes

I could be alive, I'm your zombie bride 

 

 

Sounds like a smash 

 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Nikki Glaser in seven days you will begin to cough

 

spacer.png

I want her to get diarrhea for a week, every 15 minutes. :eddie:

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

I want her to get diarrhea for a week, every 15 minutes. :eddie:

Then someone should invite her to dinner at the Joanne Trattoria :suburban:

dawn of chromatica is super underrated 

 

I think I've listened to it 10x more than the album

4 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Focus this energy on Bobby—we need that announcement

 

spacer.png

Suddenly I have an idea. I want to be one of his twinks. Now, if I was, I'd be your trusted insider.

 

How can I attract him, I wonder?

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

Suddenly I have an idea. I want to be one of his twinks. Now, if I was, I'd be your trusted insider.

 

How can I attract him, I wonder?

You can try with what we use for Gaga

 

spacer.png

 

(But use poppers instead of Nurtec)

1 minute ago, Konril said:

Dope, your 11 years of being Gaga's only #1 on the Streaming Charts are bones. Move over you fraud.

:khalyan2:

The way Gar probably could've frauded Applause to #1 if she performed it at that Youtube thing instead of Dope :rip: 

thank you monsters and hooligans for this #1, we did it! I always wanted to play a dolly parton 70s drag smoking cigarettes while singing with a short filipino guy. I will forever be thankful for the gift of making music.

 

Chromatica: Chaos Reloaded - The Re-Up out March 28th on my birthday

 

monsters, lets give bruno a warm welcome to planet chromatica.

the journey continues whether you fwords like it or not⚔️

 

bruno-mars-lady-gaga-2016-billboard-1548.jpg?w=942&h=623&crop=1&resize=942,623

16 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Focus this energy on Bobby—we need that announcement

 

spacer.png

gagavoodoo has its limits

 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

The way Gar probably could've frauded Applause to #1 if she performed it at that Youtube thing instead of Dope :rip: 

omg you're so right skskdksks

Just now, Extinctkid said:

I keep forgetting that Nope is a top 10 hit :deadbanana4:

me too while Perfect Illusion, Marry The Night and Deceased couldnt even come close :deadbanana:

  • Popular Post

Today could end like this

 

spacer.png

 

or like this

 

spacer.png

she is NAWT announcing anything today I need yall to be serious

Gaga's website updated?? Her store is disease themed and the bg is black, harlequin green is gone finally

 

nvm her store is still green …. Its over

Edited by sleepevaded

Wait. Who will/should be the one to announce Copacabana?

 

Gaga? Or Brazilian organiser?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.