Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Today could end like this

 

spacer.png

 

or like this

 

spacer.png

We are guaranteed to at least have the first one when DWAS hits #1 officially. Whether or not we are getting the 2nd one is the question.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, sleepevaded said:

Gaga's website updated?? Her store is disease themed and the bg is black, harlequin green is gone finally

I still have green and Harlequin.

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Wait. Who will/should be the one to announce Copacabana?

 

Gaga? Or Brazilian organiser?

I bet it will be Gaga.

Her website has black bg to me. And the shop is offline. :lakitu: 

5 minutes ago, sleepevaded said:

Gaga's website updated?? Her store is disease themed and the bg is black, harlequin green is gone finally

 

nvm her store is still green …. Its over

 

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Her website has black bg to me. And the shop is offline. :lakitu: 

 

Just now, Miss Anthropocene said:

Today could end like this

 

spacer.png

 

or like this

 

spacer.png

February 14: 39 days

 

February 21: 46 days

 

February 28: 53 days

 

 

Given that February 14 and 21 seem more likely, she's on track to become one of the artists with the shortest pre-order windows in the past five years (excluding surprise releases, of course).

 

spacer.png


She only needs to reach 36 days to surpass Adele's "30," making her the female artist with the shortest pre-order window in the past five years.

 

spacer.png

 

A new record I guess

 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, opbranden said:

GET READY I GUESS 

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

Ready….

 

Spoiler

For disappointment

 

spacer.png

 

I know I didn't just see that ******* 500 error on the day that GodGa's projected to get her 6th #1 

melt-down-mad.gif

Just now, Aston Martin said:

I know I didn't just see that ******* 500 error on the day that GodGa's projected to get her 6th #1 

melt-down-mad.gif

Maybe it's a sine from above, maybe she's really announcing LG7 :wanda:

7 minutes ago, Devin said:

shes not announcing anything today lets bffr.

It will be tomorrow. 

if DWAS keep getting the average 5M streams daily until Dec 31 2025, the song will be at 3.2B streams and probably end up at #1 IFPI list 2025 

Doesn't even feel like we have a new album coming in a matter of weeks :suburban:

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Doesn't even feel like we have a new album coming in a matter of weeks :suburban:

I felt more hype for Love For Sale :suburban:

Scouring through DWAS related threads especially the Billboard #1 peak fiasco back in November… and my god, these OGHs are relentless cockroaches. Lemme bookmark them.

:suburban:

I don't remember the colors to track any visual layout changes but earlier the Music tab on her home was pointing to the Disease shortlink. Now it points to a general discography page. :cupid:

2 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

I don't remember the colors to track any visual layout changes but earlier the Music tab on her home was pointing to the Disease shortlink. Now it points to a general discography page. :cupid:

https://ladygaga.lnk.to/music

 

This one?

8 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

not true she was recording the ballad collabs that will replace the dark bops on LG7

 

M4KhUCX.png

I am going to try the chicken, it looks lovely

 

M4KhUCX.png

Today, #1 for DWAS, a post from Gaga saying how happy she is, tomorrow LG7 announcement.

I promised if the Golden Globes made a joke about me, I'd announce the name of my new record. It's called DIE WITH A DISEASE.

 

M4KhUCX.png

Something irks me that her first post in THREE weeks will be about DWAS and not the album :chick1:

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

New year, new countdowns

 

Stay infected,

462055174_3439271476376070_5417881851050

 

Wdym stay infected? You want nobody to come to Copacana and Coachella? :chick3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.