Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

20 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I can see her announcing/releasing ACT III. That was the rumor in the last few weeks + she's been teasing this rock-inspired record for a while.

Speculations more than rumors. She's still rocking cowboy looks and act iii will most likely use the same typewriter font as the previous acts so whatever this is it's still related to CC

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

48 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I can see her announcing/releasing ACT III. That was the rumor in the last few weeks + she's been teasing this rock-inspired record for a while. But who knows...

 

 

Back to Gaga, we don't even have a title... 

I'm sorry but how does beyonce tease or hint at anything? I never see her do press or interviews 

This is Lady Gaga base, not Lady Gaga's best friends base.

We only worship Miss Lady GodGa here.

Can I get an amen? :giraffe:

Edited by David_Greengrass97

I can't see Bey releasing an entire new body of work in less than 3 weeks, my moneys on a tour :chick1:

 

OT: Gar Gar how about we start changing some letters in your catalogue again huh? A crumb/atom of news soon if you please :thing:

Gagacabana date will be released next week (I imagine she will also officially announce it then :duca:), show will also be at least 2:45 hours long, huge! :duca:

 

 

Off topic and not to be "that one friend who is too woke" but I find both the Americana vibe and the Blue Ivy obsession leaving a bad taste in my mouth tbh.
I can't bring myself to celebrate the American flag or its worst, most violent sport and then on top of it she brings out her child constantly (which is her prerogative but like miss thing can't even keep up with a simple line dance). The celebrity worship gets weird as hell w the Carters it's starting to give me the heebie jeebies 

4 minutes ago, Artur said:

Gagacabana date will be released next week (I imagine she will also officially announce it then :duca:), show will also be at least 2:45 hours long, huge! :duca:

 

 

Album announcement IMMINENT :WAP:

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, SinnerCity said:

Princess Die

 

:suburban:

I mean, I wouldn't be against it but :suburban:

What on earth is the will.i.am/Rosalia/Radio Gaga/Lana Del Rey/Michael interlude even supposed to mean? :skull: 

In two days we will know if DWAS is going #1 or not (current odds 90%+)

55 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

:suburban:

Gianni sounds like a bop. The new Donatella? :suburban:

Everyone talking about the Bey tour. I thought I was in the Beyonce base for a sec

We need a Luigi Mangione collab. Maybe for a video or sumn, Italians should stick together

 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9526gt1o25pgoobn38l1yr

36 minutes ago, The Witch said:

We need a Luigi Mangione collab. Maybe for a video or sumn, Italians should stick together

 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9526gt1o25pgoobn38l1yr

Telephone continuation incoming 

 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9526gt1o25pgoobn38l1yr

 

3 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Gagi said it herself in her LA times interview! (I think it was LA times lol!)

 

and I agree! DWAS's melody is one of the most beautiful I have ever heard and that guitar break with Gaga's dancing is just so euphoric. I literally get a rush of dopamine when that part hits lol! they have such good chemistry...it'd be a tragedy if they ended their collab here when she has collabed with Tony tons! I really want a collab EP from Bruno & Gagi so badly omg :cries: 

Can we collectively as a fan base stop asking for Gaga to do an EP? She's a full grown legend, eps are for brand new artists. Her only ep was The Fame Monster, and by today's standards it is considered an album 

 

I would be all in for Gaga to make an appearance on his new album. Bruno worked with Cardi B a second time after their first collab was a hit 

What the album cover would look like?

Maybe it's similar to this 

 

Quote

IESVUPGFE5EERLPLLQHM6TAOKQ.jpg

Or maybe she serves dark nymph like this

 

Quote

tumblr_pa3xan3nHV1vw5i2lo1_540.jpg

Or maybe it's a painting of Gaga like this

 

Quote

EDWCYkvxogwg9Gos3uFn--1--6grlr.jpg

 

 

Or maybe it's a mix of industrial, dark nymph in nature. It has to fit DWAS too.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.