Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

TTH

2.(=) DWAS

36.(-1) Disease

 

BOAF #1, Billie on cover

 

 

 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

*knocks on wood* we're two hours into the tracking week and no one surprised dropped yet :duca: 

i am scared yall...i think ABS will snatch or something idk :cries: 

26 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

i am scared yall...i think ABS will snatch or something idk :cries: 

Same

What day does TOTC normally release the early H100 predictions, should we expect this today?

 

Oh nevermind I'm about half a week too early I think :bibliahh:

Edited by Hair
sksksksksks

AM US:

#5 DWAS (+32)

Will be #4 when Mariah falls, only SZA and Kendrick are ahead, but they won't be much a threat since they don't have radio support yet. If no one surprise release on Monday like Tyler does, I think we have it in the bag.

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

i am scared yall...i think ABS will snatch or something idk :cries: 

Is ABS getting more streams? You're making me nervous :dancehall:

4 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Is ABS getting more streams? You're making me nervous :dancehall:

i dont think so but i have a feeling new years is going to blast ASB into the #1 spot on spotify all over again and that one or two day boost could make all the difference :'( We are cursed after all 

Hey Bobby, I have a proposal for you. If you get DWAS at the top of the Spotify NYE playlist, then I'll give you free head for a year* :santa:

 

Spoiler

*this agreement can be voided depending on the results of any preliminary STD test :ryan3: 

 

10 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

i dont think so but i have a feeling new years is going to blast ASB into the #1 spot on spotify all over again and that one or two day boost could make all the difference :'( We are cursed after all 

 

9 minutes ago, Bad News said:

This is it, yall. We're taking it. :santa:

my two personalities this week

We are supposed to have a 30 point lead over IBS at the end of previous tracking week.

i think he needs jesus

:santa:

Edited by Mariah4life

The doomsday scenarios y'all have for ABS when DWAS was comfortably ahead of it for 2 weeks now.

 

Spoiler

But same.

:gaycat6:

 

  • Popular Post

Zero idea what "abs" stands for. All I know is I have none!!

 

kellyclarkson.gif.8d86709ef8b36019e02878

9 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Zero idea what "abs" stands for. All I know is I have none!!

 

kellyclarkson.gif.8d86709ef8b36019e02878

I think it stands for A Boatmate Sank, but I can't say for sure :sistrens:

13 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Zero idea what "abs" stands for. All I know is I have none!!

 

kellyclarkson.gif.8d86709ef8b36019e02878

giving

 

Exercise I Thought You Said Extra Fries

2 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I think it stands for A Boatmate Sank, but I can't say for sure :sistrens:

Gaga ABandoned Ship!

 

Spoiler

IMG-2867.jpg

 

We're going into 2025 with the world at war. Many people know we're all going to die next year and they're going to want to die with a smile. Thusly, Die With a Smile will become a New Year staple and be propelled to the top of BBH100.

Wouldn't it be the week after technically anyways? I'm sure the Christmas songs will lose a lot of steam but hold on a little while longer. Wasn't there already a TOTC prediction for January 6th?

Edited by bitchfit

1 hour ago, unison stan said:

finally her 6th #1 is coming 

But we need 10 #1s 

:gaygacat5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.