Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Would've been a great week for the Harlequin special :'(

I kinda feel like it won't come out 

She's gonna release the Harlequin special in 2 years

 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9526gt1o25pgoobn38l1yr

now why i can see her announcing  the LG7 title the day DWAS potentially reach #1

it is the lead after all

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9526gt1o25pgoobn38l1yr

53 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Would've been a great week for the Harlequin special :'(

As it features Die With A Smile, I think they will use it to boost the song's performance when it can compete for #1, so either this upcoming week (December 27th - January 2nd) or the next one (January 3rd - 9th).

If it doesn't get released by mid January, it has probably been scrapped.

15 minutes ago, SeaOfFog said:

If it doesn't get released by mid January, it has probably been scrapped.

I'll have hope for it, we said the same thing for the Chromatica Ball special, and the Tony doc was never in their hands 

I was gagged when she sang To Love Somebody, it's kind of a special song to me. Would've loved it if she included her own spin on it in Harlequin and join the lineup of covers from Nina Simone to Janis Joplin.

 

I love my family and typically love holidays, but let me be clear, the hype I feel for the upcoming days and weeks of Gaga/LG7 updates is sky high 

 

DWAS surging to #1

LG7 announcements

LG7 single #2

disease re-entering

 

i mean, wow.

 

the thrill i have for the upcoming days/weeks of Gaga updates are gonna be one for the books and I can't wait, ahhhh

4 minutes ago, blackstar said:

wait what harlequin special? i'm out of loop

See,

not even monsters know what this special is

 

I mean, hey… I'm hype for it and would watch it, but I think it's going to get swept under the rug and never come out

 

Could  be wrong 

19 hours ago, IBeMe said:

so apparently Bruno showed Gaga LOTS of songs and the other tracks were uptempo bops, she hcose DWAS because she believed the public would want a love ballad from them. Smart queen! but also....it makes me wonder what were the other tracks he showed her? :thing: I REALLY want a collab album or EP from them and a joint tour...like Kendrick and SZA are doing and like how she was going to do with Kanye ages ago ...it would be a COLLAPSE PROLAPSE! 

who said that omg? 

 

I would also love an EP / album from them, Die With a Smile is a career highlight, I'm still obsessed with this song, the melodies are just too gorgeous. Also, when DWAS was released, they wrote something along the lines of "debut collaboration" between Gaga and Bruno" ; this wording always gave me the impression that there was more than just one song...! :gaycat4:

Beyonce's NFL performance is in the next 30mins to 1 hour, we should know soon if DWAS will have competition next week or if it's a straight shot to the #1. 

3 minutes ago, Azealia Banks said:

Im glad xmas is overrrr. Tired of the songs

What about Santa Claus is coming to town (newly discovered Gaga classic)?

 

so…. Yeah 

6 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Bey announced for 1.14 

 

 

tour dates, right? :suburban:

13 minutes ago, Julio said:

tour dates, right? :suburban:

I can see her announcing/releasing ACT III. That was the rumor in the last few weeks + she's been teasing this rock-inspired record for a while. But who knows...

 

 

Back to Gaga, we don't even have a title... 

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

Beyonce's NFL performance is in the next 30mins to 1 hour, we should know soon if DWAS will have competition next week or if it's a straight shot to the #1. 

Nope :sistrens:

29 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Bey announced for 1.14 

 

 

Live Nation retweeted, so it's a tour announcement.

1 hour ago, Summer Boy said:

who said that omg? 

 

I would also love an EP / album from them, Die With a Smile is a career highlight, I'm still obsessed with this song, the melodies are just too gorgeous. Also, when DWAS was released, they wrote something along the lines of "debut collaboration" between Gaga and Bruno" ; this wording always gave me the impression that there was more than just one song...! :gaycat4:

Gagi said it herself in her LA times interview! (I think it was LA times lol!)

 

and I agree! DWAS's melody is one of the most beautiful I have ever heard and that guitar break with Gaga's dancing is just so euphoric. I literally get a rush of dopamine when that part hits lol! they have such good chemistry...it'd be a tragedy if they ended their collab here when she has collabed with Tony tons! I really want a collab EP from Bruno & Gagi so badly omg :cries: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.