Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, satnosaint said:

What the album cover would look like?

Maybe it's similar to this 

 

Or maybe she serves dark nymph like this

 

Or maybe it's a painting of Gaga like this

 

 

Or maybe it's a mix of industrial, dark nymph in nature. It has to fit DWAS too.

 

 

I'm definitely expecting black hair

 I say this every era but I truly feel like LG7 will be her magnum opus :jonny:

 

I mean with DWAS & Disease it's already on its way :jonnycat:

 

everything we heard sounds amazing and exciting 

16 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Can we collectively as a fan base stop asking for Gaga to do an EP? She's a full grown legend, eps are for brand new artists. Her only ep was The Fame Monster, and by today's standards it is considered an album 

 

I would be all in for Gaga to make an appearance on his new album. Bruno worked with Cardi B a second time after their first collab was a hit 

i only say EP because with Gaga we ALWAYS need to expect the least favorable thing to happen even when we are fantasizing :rip: Surely an album would be lightyears better tbh but we know not to dream TOO big :'( 

Why is Disease still getting better with every listen two months later :jonnycat:

At first I thought it was recency bias, but now I'm really comfortable saying it's worthy of Top 5 in her discography

spacer.png

 

A more editorial version of this would eat as an album cover. 

I'm gonna speak my truth in here and say that the idea of her doing a full collab album with Bruno filled with his corny ass music would make my ears bleed. :toofunny3:

 

DWAS is cute for what it is and enough. Idc how much it's smashing. :toofunny3:

4 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

:suburban:

Might as well throw on Out of Control and Frankensteined 

 

:suburban:

2 hours ago, FailSafe said:

Not Endless skskssk NEON LIGHT stans won

 

:suburban:

 

I know we all know this is AI, but I don't care, this is such a bop. I genuinely wish it was real because it would eat if it was real. :lakitu: 

38 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

spacer.png

 

A more editorial version of this would eat as an album cover. 

Not this being Harlequin + C2C :deadbanana4:

 

Harlequin_Lady_Gaga_cover_art.png

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH9MKho_Zkeo14kpTm3gd

 

I'm glad she highlighted the base parts in Disease cause I've been paying more attention to them and they're so cool. Gritty and disjointed that makes it flow.

Finally the god awful Christmas is over so DWAS can do its thing and hopefully the label can finally starts to push the 3rd single after lead is finally #1.

:ryan3:

1 hour ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Not this being Harlequin + C2C :deadbanana4:

 

Harlequin_Lady_Gaga_cover_art.png

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH9MKho_Zkeo14kpTm3gd

 

The editing on C2C is so bizarre. 90% of the public wouldn't recognize Gaga and Tony's picture is just unflattering. 

On 12/17/2024 at 1:45 AM, Mr.Stardust said:

@Joker30 Anything on the tour sis?:suburban:

Still happening in 2025

  • Popular Post
5 hours ago, satnosaint said:

What the album cover would look like?

spacer.png

Come January, I expect the promo to start in full force because nobody outside stan Twitter knows she has an album coming out in February

 

:clack:

31 minutes ago, Joker30 said:

Still happening in 2025

anything on LG7? :gaycat3:
 

I really hope the Chappel collab rumors are true because I would love to hear how a Dan Nigro x Gaga track would sound :jonny5: 

6 hours ago, FailSafe said:

Not Endless skskssk NEON LIGHT stans won

 

:suburban:

 

Snippet 2 being so iconic, TikTok monsters were going head over heels for it 2 months ago. :WAP:

I haven't been tracking DWAS on AM US over the past few days, but it is the 4th highest non-Christmas song. 

3 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I haven't been tracking DWAS on AM US over the past few days, but it is the 4th highest non-Christmas song. 

Inb4 Taylor pulls her antics and surprise releases on friday

18 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Inb4 Taylor pulls her antics and surprise releases on friday

Less than 24 hours before we find out one way or another :eli: and while we're on the topic, here's to hoping that we can leave countdowns in 2024 :skull: 

I think, since Gaga will be in Vegas for NYE with Bruno, they will prolly livestream it or release a special final performance for it to be #1 on the first week of 2024. I can kinda see her maybe performing Disease or even a new song too? Idk

 

Then on the second week of January second single.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.