Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

17 hours ago, jpsketch said:

Looking at her top 20 most streamed songs (daily) and I get stoked seeing Already Gone and PBP, over the likes of Walk Away. Wish people loved MoL as much as I do.

 

Image

 

 

Hoping she'll stop ignoring Already Gone, lol!

 

^ numbers provided by @SpotifyKellyC on twitter.

Heartbeat Song is always so surprising. I forgot it even existed. 

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 622.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

10 minutes ago, Pilantra said:

Heartbeat Song is always so surprising. I forgot it even existed. 

Her last global hit, the last time she bothered to pay attention to parts of the world outside of the states :deadbanana2:

51 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Her last global hit, the last time she bothered to pay attention to parts of the world outside of the states :deadbanana2:

I still can't believe she essentially ignored the global market outside of the US during the MOL era. She did a few performances initially for LSS and MOL in the UK at the beginning of the era, but after that there was nothing and she didn't even bother promoting MOL in Australia. It was pretty disappointing considering MOL as an album was so good and deserved more international promo.

Maybe she’ll change the lyrics and it’ll be more focused on piece by piece she only needs to work on herself and be there for the kids kind of thing

Stumbled on this solo performance of DYWS and it reminded me how much I loved her solo performances of it. I would love if she released a rerecording of her hits/favorites and recorded this solo version 

 

 

 

2 hours ago, Godfrizilla said:

I still can't believe she essentially ignored the global market outside of the US during the MOL era. She did a few performances initially for LSS and MOL in the UK at the beginning of the era, but after that there was nothing and she didn't even bother promoting MOL in Australia. It was pretty disappointing considering MOL as an album was so good and deserved more international promo.

And even with that they got the two or three uk performances on completely the wrong platforms. Tbh I don’t think most people here know she released anything after HBS (excluding Xmas songs). It was a real bummer as it was a country she had a top 10 single from every non holiday studio album and I think London was her most listened to city in the world on Spotify 

 

oh well, let’s hope that Atlantic can do something clever for her other markets (even if it is remote) as there is appetite for new music here and in places like Germany, Australia etc 

Done my update of Spotify streams to get a clear picture before the new era drops to see how much of an impact that has on her legacy streams.

 

Data read date: 2023-04-02

 

My readings, as always, see each song as a project (e.g. including the remixes into one full reading)

 

All song totals of 2023 over 1,000,000 streams (+ streams since 2023-01) [/92 - aka taking into account daily average]

 

  1. Since U Been Gone: 547,265,286 (+25,887,697) [281,388]
  2. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You): 526,706,645 (+23,300,785) [253,269]
  3. Because of You: 578,332,338 (+22,708,705) [246,833]
  4. Happier Than Ever: 40,188,734 (+13,551,395) [147,297]
  5. Breakaway: 187,956,458 (+8,993,892) [97,759]
  6. My Life Would Suck Without You: 165,283,926 (+7,710,246) [83,807]
  7. Heartbeat Song: 241,550,943 (+4,751,311) [51,644]
  8. Piece By Piece: 169,260,718 (+4,362,566) [47,419]
  9. Behind These Hazel Eyes: 93,536,380 (+4,291,022) [46,641]
  10. Broken & Beautiful: 125,671,399 (+3,696,361) [40,177]
  11. Underneath The Tree: 484,321,886 (+2,560,458) [27,831]
  12. You're Drunk, Go Home: 5,129,504 (+2,376,361) [25,830]
  13. Just Sing: 37,298,965 (+2,107,405) [22,906]
  14. Miss Independent: 48,876,660 (+1,987,859) [21,607]
  15. Catch My Breath: 62,516,876 (+1,955,114) [21,251]
  16. Already Gone: 59,425,172 (+1,800,503) [19,570]
  17. Santa, Can't You Hear Me: 73,390,374 (+1,604,782) [17,443]
  18. Never Enough: 53,628,416 (+1,439,265) [15,644]
  19. All I Ask of You: 31,638,065 (+1,280,749) [13,921]
  20. Love So Soft: 89,865,646 (+1,264,213) [13,741]
  21. Keeping Score: 65,116,915 (+1,046,896) [11,379]
  22. I Dare You: 46,116,865 (+1,030,749) [11,203]

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VieaybKINqXaDP8gZiW1bXnJ6Ku7yO4XM83yyzv_oCQ/edit?usp=sharing

5 hours ago, Godfrizilla said:

I still can't believe she essentially ignored the global market outside of the US during the MOL era. She did a few performances initially for LSS and MOL in the UK at the beginning of the era, but after that there was nothing and she didn't even bother promoting MOL in Australia. It was pretty disappointing considering MOL as an album was so good and deserved more international promo.

Well if the 10 residency show in vegas is any indication regarding international promo; I would be surprised if we even get a UK performance this era.

Edited by KevinKDC

Promo as a whole has taken a complete nosedive. Miley just dropped a whole album and has been absolutely nowhere. Kelly’s one of the last old school artists that performs on talk shows, etc but I’m not expecting much. 

3 minutes ago, Baby Boy said:

Promo as a whole has taken a complete nosedive. Miley just dropped a whole album and has been absolutely nowhere. Kelly’s one of the last old school artists that performs on talk shows, etc but I’m not expecting much. 

True. No one watches TV anymore just random youtube clips or short IG/Twitter clips that randomly go viral.

 

We live in a world where a hit is based on paid algorithms and playlisting on social media and streaming services.

3 minutes ago, KevinKDC said:

True. No one watches TV anymore just random youtube clips or short IG/Twitter clips that randomly go viral.

 

We live in a world where a hit is based on paid algorithms and playlisting on social media and streaming services.

Yep. As long as you have good playlisting, you’ll have a hit. & with streams from songs being added to the album, a few hit singles = a successful album. You can have a hit era without ever leaving your living room. 
 

I like those vevo concert things people do. I think they should be utilized more. 

On 4/1/2023 at 8:01 PM, RealityBites said:

 

Oh no, it sounds like it's finally time to cancel TKCS and The Voice :eli:

17 minutes ago, BurnGoesTheChivas said:

Oh no, it sounds like it's finally time to cancel TKCS and The Voice :eli:

There is no world tour ever happening again until TKCS is canceled.

 

22 minutes ago, Baby Boy said:

Yep. As long as you have good playlisting, you’ll have a hit. & with streams from songs being added to the album, a few hit singles = a successful album. You can have a hit era without ever leaving your living room. 
 

I like those vevo concert things people do. I think they should be utilized more. 

I would also love an interview with Zane Lowe on apple music. He is currently the best musical interviewer out there.

 

Praying for a snl performance, but there are probably around 5 shows left, which three of them have to be yet announced who the host and performers are, so the odds are very small. Which is just crazy to me. How can she be he leading lady of NBC and has yet to appear on their biggest show.

2 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Done my update of Spotify streams to get a clear picture before the new era drops to see how much of an impact that has on her legacy streams.

 

Data read date: 2023-04-02

 

My readings, as always, see each song as a project (e.g. including the remixes into one full reading)

 

All song totals of 2023 over 1,000,000 streams (+ streams since 2023-01) [/92 - aka taking into account daily average]

 

  1. Since U Been Gone: 547,265,286 (+25,887,697) [281,388]
  2. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You): 526,706,645 (+23,300,785) [253,269]
  3. Because of You: 578,332,338 (+22,708,705) [246,833]
  4. Happier Than Ever: 40,188,734 (+13,551,395) [147,297]
  5. Breakaway: 187,956,458 (+8,993,892) [97,759]
  6. My Life Would Suck Without You: 165,283,926 (+7,710,246) [83,807]
  7. Heartbeat Song: 241,550,943 (+4,751,311) [51,644]
  8. Piece By Piece: 169,260,718 (+4,362,566) [47,419]
  9. Behind These Hazel Eyes: 93,536,380 (+4,291,022) [46,641]
  10. Broken & Beautiful: 125,671,399 (+3,696,361) [40,177]
  11. Underneath The Tree: 484,321,886 (+2,560,458) [27,831]
  12. You're Drunk, Go Home: 5,129,504 (+2,376,361) [25,830]
  13. Just Sing: 37,298,965 (+2,107,405) [22,906]
  14. Miss Independent: 48,876,660 (+1,987,859) [21,607]
  15. Catch My Breath: 62,516,876 (+1,955,114) [21,251]
  16. Already Gone: 59,425,172 (+1,800,503) [19,570]
  17. Santa, Can't You Hear Me: 73,390,374 (+1,604,782) [17,443]
  18. Never Enough: 53,628,416 (+1,439,265) [15,644]
  19. All I Ask of You: 31,638,065 (+1,280,749) [13,921]
  20. Love So Soft: 89,865,646 (+1,264,213) [13,741]
  21. Keeping Score: 65,116,915 (+1,046,896) [11,379]
  22. I Dare You: 46,116,865 (+1,030,749) [11,203]

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VieaybKINqXaDP8gZiW1bXnJ6Ku7yO4XM83yyzv_oCQ/edit?usp=sharing

I also forgot to say we’ve now gone over the 5 billion discography stream mark on Spotify!! 

Looking at the streaming data and the /150 SPS column, I do wonder if Atlantic will certify any of her stuff near the start of the new era (I guess when/if lead single becomes eligible?)

 

naturally the /150 data is global, but it is only one streaming service so with apple and Amazon, I wonder if some are close…


side note, I’ll criticise American capitalism once more that record labels have to push and pay for these accreditations in the USA… like why not just do what BPI do, accredit one eligible but pay if you want plaque

 

atlantic /150 column (baring that previous info in mind) for global Spotify 

 

• Love So Soft: 599,108 - already platinum 

• I Don’t Think About You: 193,209

• Heat: 173,803

• Christmas Eve: 304,151

• Broken & Beautiful: 837,809 - already gold

• Under The Mistletoe: 339,836

• I Dare You: 307,446

• Christmas Isn’t Canceled: 96,228

• Santa, Can’t You Hear Me: 489,269

• Happier Than Ever: 267,925

 

Taking everything into account, I do wonder :

 

• how far Broken & Beautiful is from platinum, surely it’s there with Apple Music and the off download 

• how far SCYHM is from an accreditation, surely already at Gold

• if any of the others are closer to gold than we think: HTE, CE, UTM, IDY

Now that I think about the Gayle collab. Maybe she's the one who suggested all the song titles in lowercase. And 'i hate love' sounds like a title she would come up with.

4 minutes ago, KevinKDC said:

Is there really a rock hudson clip out there? 

Yes, 2 to be exact :keir:

Rock Hudson intro and what I’m assuming is the chorus, sound like two different songs from the clips So I’m interested to see how the song builds. Rock Hudson comes across as a classic Kelly song in terms of the chorus. 


The mine snippet is the more  interesting of the two songs in my opinion. Seems like it’s gunna be more impactful. But the clips aren’t long so it’s hard to judge.
 

Edited by Cgcerase

3 minutes ago, Cgcerase said:
Rock Hudson intro and what I’m assuming is the chorus, sound like two different songs from the clip. So I’m interested to see how the song builds. Rock Hudson comes across as a classic Kelly song in terms of the chorus. 

The mine snippet is the more  interesting of the two songs in my opinion. Seems like it’s gunna be more impactful. But the clips aren’t long so it’s hard to judge.

 

I agree about Mine, it's sounding like a bigger production than I was expecting. But definitely hard to tell. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.