Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

26 minutes ago, badbitch51 said:

Just saw that! Wild.

 

 

OT: I've heard from "industry" friends that they're getting to hear mine for the first time today and that it's more of a ballad.

Yep it's a ballad judging by the clip. Wouldn't be my first choice for a single release - I think she needs to come out swinging with something with more punch to it ("Rock Hudson" would've smashed and would've brought back the 'She's back to her Breakaway roots' talk FOR SURE), but I'm just basing that on the 10 seconds I've heard of "Mine" so I'll reserve full judgement just yet.

Edited by Black Berry

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 622.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

If the single gets released next Friday, when do they typically release official snippets?  The week of, right?  So we probably won't get anything this week?

On 1/21/2023 at 11:02 AM, jpsketch said:

Absolutely agreed. Like, it was initially my favorite on the album. Because it sounded so fresh and hit worthy. Unfortunate that it was never a single. My suspicion is that it would have done well. In any case, it remains a hidden gem. Never again really aged well, though. Just divine. Unreal that it's been almost six years since the last album. Nice that we're almost there. Eagerly anticipating the drop.

 

:eli:

Page 44 :gaycat5:

Edited by jpsketch

you know what's funny is that back in like 2012 I conceptualized a song called "Chemistry" and in my head it totally sounded like a Kelly ballad à la Honestly or The War Is Over :eli: maybe I should actually write the damn thing at some point and record it with my band lol

7 hours ago, badbitch51 said:

Just saw that! Wild.

 

 

OT: I've heard from "industry" friends that they're getting to hear mine for the first time today and that it's more of a ballad.

 

Spoiler

They're both ballads.

 

Damn, the Kelly Base thread had 2 new pages of comments yesterday. :clap3:

 

I will wait patiently for the official drop.

Is this account low-key suggesting that Kelly and Niall Horan are dating? :bibliahh:

Aside from the age difference, I'd low-key be here for it. 

 

 

 

24 minutes ago, Black Berry said:

Is this account low-key suggesting that Kelly and Niall Horan are dating? :bibliahh:

Aside from the age difference, I'd low-key be here for it. 

 

 

 

This account **** posts 99% of the time 

 

I can't believe we are (likely) less than 2 weeks away from 2 new songs!

She’s trolling us :jonnycat: loving that energy 

Edited by BravoTangoWhiskey

looking forward to hearing this song when it’s out! Hopefully a music video will be released the same day. It’s definitely a bold move to do a ballad for the first single but maybe they’re trying to use the same playbook Adele used for easy on me? 

They’re definitely going the Adele route rather than the Kelly route which is disappointing. I think locals would be tuned in with an SUBG level banger as they know this is her divorce album. 

It's a tiny snippet but it's giving me "I Don't Think About You" more than anything so far. Hoping there's a hook with a bit more oomph in there for a lead single. 

i cannot wait to hear the final version

this sounds like another take of the already leaked snippet from last week 

Excited but that clip gave me nothing.

GIVE ME MORE KELENDRIA

On 4/3/2023 at 1:15 PM, Black Berry said:

Yep it's a ballad judging by the clip. Wouldn't be my first choice for a single release - I think she needs to come out swinging with something with more punch to it ("Rock Hudson" would've smashed and would've brought back the 'She's back to her Breakaway roots' talk FOR SURE), but I'm just basing that on the 10 seconds I've heard of "Mine" so I'll reserve full judgement just yet.

I actually fully (respectfully) disagree - she has never released a ballad as a lead single, and I feel like Kelly has become known for her huge anthemic songs and people get tired of hearing the same sound over and over again.  This is something that will be different for her, and though I am skeptical she will have enormous commercial success with the singles of this era, I think it may be her best shot at a slow burn success (like Already Gone) or minor hit.  I don't want to hear her move back to her 'roots' - I want her to evolve.  Just my two cents!

Edited by kylegfil_

35 minutes ago, kylegfil_ said:

I actually fully (respectfully) disagree - she has never released a ballad as a lead single, and I feel like Kelly has become known for her huge anthemic songs and people get tired of hearing the same sound over and over again.  This is something that will be different for her, and though I am skeptical she will have enormous commercial success with the singles of this era, I think it may be her best shot at a slow burn success (like Already Gone) or minor hit.  I don't want to hear her move back to her 'roots' - I want her to evolve.  Just my two cents!

I agree with you. It's probably a good strategy to do something different. I just hope mine is a strong ballad that is replayable like easy on me or someone like you. 

2 hours ago, Baby Boy said:

They’re definitely going the Adele route rather than the Kelly route which is disappointing. I think locals would be tuned in with an SUBG level banger as they know this is her divorce album. 

THISSSSS

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.