Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, Solaria said:

I'm pretty sure nothing is coming till January. She is still having studio sessions. RO was wrapped up by the summer of 2023. This album feels 80 % done

I wanna revive you fckn meltdown thread

zendaya

  • Replies 6.8k
  • Views 430.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

    Is you going back and forth between saying I should "kill myself" on discord and asking me here for info some sort of split personality disorder?   I never said anything about new era and I

  • We did get a copyright notice regarding the single thread that had to be closed, so at least that’s some sort of confirmation that the song is important enough for them to get it removed here 

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    Today is the day to get help and check yourself in, bby

Was doomscrolling on Tiktok and at least every fifth video was featuring the Royal Albert Hall version, most with over 500k likes and a few over 2 million.

Edited by Hoedini
so i don't double post xo

1 hour ago, unclefloprry said:

I wanna revive you fckn meltdown thread

zendaya

Which one of the 700

those snippets are growing on me so much like woo what a collapse, every single one is a gag

she seems to be commenting on fame a lot

i would like to see a little bit of an edge this era, i heard talking body by tove lo in public today and i was thinking how she would devour a song like that uppp

15 hours ago, gorgeouss said:

Ok I'm officially convinced that Dua needs to get back with the same production team that made Radical Acclaimism for her next album, if she isn't already. Like actually. heart

I've thought this for a while now but listening to These Walls made it crystal clear. It's wild how underrated and overlooked this album was/is. The level of hooky melodies, harmonies, bg vocals, counter-melodies, bridges, thoughtful songwriting and the overall pleasant mix of soft rock/folk/psych-synth-pop is so easy on the ears. They struck gold

Kevin Parker, Danny L Harle, Andrew Wyatt, Caroline Ailin… the geniuses that you are clap3

I honestly prefer this album to FN sorry

Worst nightmare for @TayDuaStan

zendaya

In all honesty I wouldn't mind if she works with Kevin and Danny in the future, but I would love to work with them outside 'the band'. I love RO, but I think on both Kevin and Danny's side there could have been more. Two Hearts technically was an 'old' spng, so I don't count it.

I would not mind if she worked with them again in the future but I really like that she's been working with many different writers and producers. She's very good at curating.

Dua Lipa was the 11th most streamed female artist yesterday surpassing Olivia Dean (#35 Overall, #1 Female British).

bird

1 hour ago, J-esper said:

In all honesty I wouldn't mind if she works with Kevin and Danny in the future, but I would love to work with them outside 'the band'. I love RO, but I think on both Kevin and Danny's side there could have been more. Two Hearts technically was an 'old' spng, so I don't count it.

Exactly, I feel they played very safe with Dua considering how is their production in their own projects like...

I was expecting something more experimental or risky for 'Radical Optimism' but overall they did a good job, it's just that some songs like 'French Exit', 'Anything For Love' or 'Illusion' are fine good songs but I'm sure they could have done something even better than that! Like... I was expeting more because of how many expectations Dua and her team left during the interviews... I blame that.

Edited by gwen stacy

I never expected seeing 'Training Season' pulling almost 4 million streams in 2026.

What a dream... 🙏🏼🕯❤️

53 minutes ago, gwen stacy said:

Exactly, I feel they played very safe with Dua considering how is their production in their own projects like...

I was expecting something more experimental or risky for 'Radical Optimism' but overall they did a good job, it's just that some songs like 'French Exit', 'Anything For Love' or 'Illusion' are fine good songs but I'm sure they could have done something even better than that! Like... I was expeting more because of how many expectations Dua and her team left during the interviews... I blame that.

You trippin

azealia

Her twitter accounts are saying she has booked dates in 8 different stadiums for Sept-Oct 2027….

While possibly true, they're also saying the lead will be out in November.

Is there a reason why Dua Lipa (Deluxe) is charting instead of the Complete Edition? And why doesn't Warner remove the Deluxe version (I know it sounds silly, but I don't know how else to put it) and keep only the Complete edition, like they did with FN?

On 9/10/2026 at 9:57 AM, NostalgiawithDua said:

Her twitter accounts are saying she has booked dates in 8 different stadiums for Sept-Oct 2027….

US or Europe or LatAm? Can someone more into this say what's the best time for touring stadiums? Sept-Oct sounds a little late for Europe tbh, that's rainy season.

5 minutes ago, 808ss said:

US or Europe or LatAm? Can someone more into this say what's the best time for touring stadiums? Sept-Oct sounds a little late for Europe tbh, that's rainy season.

Also in Europe most stadiums are used for football between August and May, that is why most stadium dates are in June-July.

4 minutes ago, J-esper said:

Also in Europe most stadiums are used for football between August and May, that is why most stadium dates are in June-July.

Tbh, she could do LatAm april-may, Europe june-july and North America august-sept.(she could use the hype from the previous legs to outsell the stadiums in the us).

12 hours ago, 808ss said:

US or Europe or LatAm? Can someone more into this say what's the best time for touring stadiums? Sept-Oct sounds a little late for Europe tbh, that's rainy season.

I think the tweet I saw mentioned Europe.

I think she will use Coachella/album hype and do North America next summer, LATAM next fall, Asia and AUS/NZ early 2028 and EU/UK summer 2028. If she only does a limited number of cities across EU I could see her selling 5 or 6 Wembley dates especially if dl4 has hits

Omg she is still in the studio with Luka & Elvira, I'm so hyped now. That stuff is gonna be great, I just know it jonny5

I don't think I've ever posted here, but will all this talk about DL4 and her rumoured Coachella performance, this would be the rollout I have in mind

  • January 22, 2027: Release undeniable SMASH as a lead single. Januarys are known for not having many mainstream music releases, so all eyes would be on her.

  • February 7, 2027: First live performance of lead single at the Grammys

  • March 2027: Perform lead single and unreleased album track on SNL (similar to what Olivia Rodrigo did a few months ago)

  • April 9, 2027: Album release & Second Single.

  • April 9-11, 2027: Coachella

  • April 16-18, 2027: Coachella

Please Dua don't **** this up jonny like… we NEED the album to be released during Coachella weekend. She won't get any bigger promo slot than that.

Yes, that sounds perfect. I think she should release the album before Coachella and, if possible, perform as many songs as possible at the festival.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.