Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa

Featured Replies

she was in milan for a couple days then went to kosovo and now she's back again. interesting but i wouldn't get my hopes up

  • Replies 6.8k
  • Views 430.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

    Is you going back and forth between saying I should "kill myself" on discord and asking me here for info some sort of split personality disorder?   I never said anything about new era and I

  • We did get a copyright notice regarding the single thread that had to be closed, so at least that’s some sort of confirmation that the song is important enough for them to get it removed here 

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    Today is the day to get help and check yourself in, bby

6 hours ago, FutureNostalgia said:

she was in milan for a couple days then went to kosovo and now she's back again. interesting but i wouldn't get my hopes up

If anything she will probably starting tease the era on whatever interview this photoshoot is part of

I feel like that's definitely part of an ad campaign (leaning toward YSL or Chanel, with the second being one I might have confirmation of soon) or part of Service95. I don't think it's for a magazine but could be possible I guess.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.