Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, J-esper said:

And we need more actual promo for DL4, no more painting parties with Trixie Mattel

zendaya

Unfortunately there'll be stuff like this because that's just the way of promo. But hopefully she also, y'know, performs the song in the first few weeks of release and not have Coachella be the first live version we get

  • Replies 6.8k
  • Views 434.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

    Is you going back and forth between saying I should "kill myself" on discord and asking me here for info some sort of split personality disorder?   I never said anything about new era and I

  • We did get a copyright notice regarding the single thread that had to be closed, so at least that’s some sort of confirmation that the song is important enough for them to get it removed here 

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    Today is the day to get help and check yourself in, bby

2 hours ago, Hoedini said:

Unfortunately there'll be stuff like this because that's just the way of promo. But hopefully she also, y'know, performs the song in the first few weeks of release and not have Coachella be the first live version we get

There are Grammys on Feb 7th and Brit Awards on Feb 27th, both great opportunities for a first single live performance

  • Author
2 hours ago, Hoedini said:

And I'm sure she'll perform there, I just also don't trust her team

Debut performance at the Grammys and the song release 3 weeks later 🙏🏻

6 minutes ago, Cain said:

Debut performance at the Grammys and the song release 3 weeks later 🙏🏻

This was just executed poorly, so I hope this doesn't happen again. That said, I expect her team learnt the lesson to not do a pre-order single release once again.

10 minutes ago, Cain said:

Debut performance at the Grammys and the song release 3 weeks later 🙏🏻

Still one of the dumbest things she has done in her career deadbanana2 To this day I don't understand why they didn't just release TS 2 weeks earlier?

  • Author
10 minutes ago, allforyou said:

Still one of the dumbest things she has done in her career deadbanana2 To this day I don't understand why they didn't just release TS 2 weeks earlier?

I think an issue in her career has always been that her songs are instant hits in her main markets and then always lag in the US, it's why they didn't release Physical there and I guess they were waiting a bit for Houdini to get a hold on the US before releasing TS

But they need to say **** the US and just release singles

12 minutes ago, allforyou said:

Still one of the dumbest things she has done in her career deadbanana2 To this day I don't understand why they didn't just release TS 2 weeks earlier?

They were trying to give my girl Houdini one last February push before it went Houdini on the charts

suburban

5 minutes ago, Cain said:

I think an issue in her career has always been that her songs are instant hits in her main markets and then always lag in the US, it's why they didn't release Physical there and I guess they were waiting a bit for Houdini to get a hold on the US before releasing TS

But they need to say **** the US and just release singles

And just release music in general. Dua still follows such a traditional release schedule when I sometimes wonder if she would benefit from releasing stuff more casually.

The lack of output post-RO is so strange considering she was releasing songs so frequently during her debut era and during FN.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Solaria said:

And just release music in general. Dua still follows such a traditional release schedule when I sometimes wonder if she would benefit from releasing stuff more casually.

The lack of output post-RO is so strange considering she was releasing songs so frequently during her debut era and during FN.

I mean that's just the way she works and she likes it that way, and I think it does her good

She likes to take ages making an album, and then with the album comes an era and tour. It's very traditional but that's what I like about her. She's very reliable

I don't ever want to be in a position where we're getting a new Dua project and we won't even know if we're getting promo or a tour

Yeah I do like some things she and her team do; understandably the RO era was cut short because of the performance but I think it's great that she does try to do proper eras. Singles consistently released, then the tour, then a new album. Because I hate when eras end after two, maybe three, singles because the artist is on tour a few months after the album release. Or when they release a second album in the middle of the tour and that record doesn't get a proper era either, doesn't get a tour, etc.. But I do believe her team will shift slightly, with the tour the same year the album is out, I just hope there's still consistent single roll out if the album doesn't "bomb".

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.